Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 1st; *UPDATED 2/27*
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 02:11 PM (18,410 Views)
EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

JANALH
Mar 1 2010, 11:27 AM
magicsteacher
Feb 28 2010, 09:44 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Feb 28 2010, 08:59 PM
^^That's true..Sami and the kids should stay with Rafe--and be Safe!
i am with you!! Let Sami have some peace and the kids have some stability!!!
Can you say Switzerland? If they go that route, that's where safe's headed.
Yep... ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 28 2010, 11:20 PM
I don't see them going the route of EJ forcing Sami into anything - been there, done that. I think this time around it will be about EJ getting the hero treatment in Sami's eyes, and as was mentioned earlier, Sami sure does love her heroes. It will start out based on a lie and end up blowing up in EJ's face down the road, but I think the show has set things up these past few months to lay this next part of the story out over a few months and we won't likely see the outcome (EJ's duplicity being revealed) until sweeps...and I'm betting more likely November sweeps rather than May sweeps.
I agree with your scenerios for the most part, Socr. Only difference is, I think the :shithitfan: will hit the fan and Sami will try to retaliate on EJ. At least I hope that happens. I want EJAMI, but I want the real deal, not the mustache twirling EJ with the Damsel in distress Sami. Sami needs to get mad and try to get even, I love it when EJ and Sami are on equal footing and that would bring them back to the same.....so I'm hoping Sami does go off on him. I just hope she doesn't run back to Rafe in the process, but I'm willing to admit that she might. She may do that and be scheming against EJ behind Rafe's back. Rafe's never really seen the real Sami, so I don't know if he could handle seeing her in full force. That would probably send him running scared!!

All I know is this, I don't think tptb are going to wrap up either of these couplings in a big pretty bow, they'd rather keep hope alive for both couples.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 1 2010, 06:16 AM
mer4santo
Feb 28 2010, 11:59 PM
I can never understand why anyone thinks Sami deserves a peaceful, happy life. Explainations please?
That is a good question. Besides, if she had a nice, peaceful life, she'd be relegated to the backburner for a while. (Hey, wait, THERE'S the answer!)
Exactly. And that's not going to happen, not when she's the new darling of NBC.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 1 2010, 09:49 AM
ladyofthelake
mer4santo
Feb 28 2010, 11:59 PM
I can never understand why anyone thinks Sami deserves a peaceful, happy life. Explainations please?
That is a good question. Besides, if she had a nice, peaceful life, she'd be relegated to the backburner for a while. (Hey, wait, THERE'S the answer!)
BINGO!!! We have a winner!

A happy Rafe and Sami might give us a much needed break from this screeching woman! Then again, a happy EJami might do that for Sami and Elvis too,
So.damn.true.

Let's get the obstacles and interlopers out of the way for Sami to be happy with whoever it may be in the next month or so, and send her to visit Carrie and Austin and John and Marlena and they can all happily paint rainbows and fart glitter all over Europe.

That will be a relief! :D

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 1 2010, 11:55 AM
Alligato
Mar 1 2010, 09:49 AM
ladyofthelake

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
BINGO!!! We have a winner!

A happy Rafe and Sami might give us a much needed break from this screeching woman! Then again, a happy EJami might do that for Sami and Elvis too,
So.damn.true.

Let's get the obstacles and interlopers out of the way for Sami to be happy with whoever it may be in the next month or so, and send her to visit Carrie and Austin and John and Marlena and they can all happily paint rainbows and fart glitter all over Europe.

That will be a relief! :D
fart glitter!! :laugh:

Seriously, I've got to stop reading this at work!! :tounge:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JANALH
Mar 1 2010, 11:32 AM
SocRMum1
I don't see them going the route of EJ forcing Sami into anything - been there, done that. I think this time around it will be about EJ getting the hero treatment in Sami's eyes, and as was mentioned earlier, Sami sure does love her heroes. It will start out based on a lie and end up blowing up in EJ's face down the road, but I think the show has set things up these past few months to lay this next part of the story out over a few months and we won't likely see the outcome (EJ's duplicity being revealed) until sweeps...and I'm betting more likely November sweeps rather than May sweeps.
I agree with your scenerios for the most part, Socr. Only difference is, I think the :shithitfan: will hit the fan and Sami will try to retaliate on EJ. At least I hope that happens. I want EJAMI, but I want the real deal, not the mustache twirling EJ with the Damsel in distress Sami. Sami needs to get mad and try to get even, I love it when EJ and Sami are on equal footing and that would bring them back to the same.....so I'm hoping Sami does go off on him. I just hope she doesn't run back to Rafe in the process, but I'm willing to admit that she might. She may do that and be scheming against EJ behind Rafe's back. Rafe's never really seen the real Sami, so I don't know if he could handle seeing her in full force. That would probably send him running scared!!

All I know is this, I don't think tptb are going to wrap up either of these couplings in a big pretty bow, they'd rather keep hope alive for both couples.
Oh, I absolutely agree. When I mentioned the current story arc not playing out until Sweeps I'm talking about Sami being unaware of EJ's duplicity. I totally agree that when she finds out the truth I hope she goes after him with a vengeance that only vintage Sami has. No doubt I'll enjoy that part of the story as much or more than any other. Whether she goes back to Rafe or not - EJ and Sami squaring off will be entertaining nevertheless. :D

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
I don't think they are going to wait until November sweeps to get to the truth about EJ. I am betting it is May sweeps-- JMO.

Criss33
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Mar 1 2010, 07:36 PM
SocRMum1
I don't think they are going to wait until November sweeps to get to the truth about EJ. I am betting it is May sweeps-- JMO.
I don't think they will wait till November for Sami to find out EJ involvement with Sydnapping, i am guessing May or even June...People are feed-up with the baby s/l want it over with.... Then when she finds out all :shithitfan:
Edited by Criss33, Mar 2 2010, 01:04 AM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Criss33
Mar 2 2010, 01:03 AM
magicsteacher
Mar 1 2010, 07:36 PM
SocRMum1
I don't think they will wait till November for Sami to find out EJ involvement with Sydnapping, i am guessing May or even June...People are feed-up with the baby s/l want it over with.... Then when she finds out all :shithitfan:
And how!!!! I hope between Sami, Rafe, Nicole, and Anna, they get his ass but good!!!!
:shithitfan:

LOVE IT

cici03

Samantha Dimera
Feb 18 2010, 07:45 PM
AlisonLou
Feb 18 2010, 07:43 PM
Mirage75
Feb 18 2010, 07:34 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepEpisode Titles
Yes the Melanie show is becoming boring! It's either the Carly, Sami or Melanie show! These writers need to grow some brains! The show is becoming boring! Days have only had about one week of shows worth watching in the past two months! That was this week which is turning into a bit of a fizzer! That's not good writing! Their Feb sweeps have been poor!
You're forgetting the Nicole Show. It might have been rritating but it wasn;t as annoying as this. I don;t hate Melanie-I like her, I really do- but not enough to watch days and days of her over my favorite characters! :-/

You can imagine how I feel I do not like the Melanie character. I loathe her -- so if its been bad for you -- one can only imagine how bad its been with me -- I just read prevuze and I don`t watch at all unless there is one character that I do watch for. Since most of the characters are on the backburner for this rediculous Melanie storyline -- I basically have tuned out.

cici03

DOOL1965
Feb 25 2010, 12:15 AM
The carly/Melanie/Daniel/Bo sl is a joke. I can't stand carly. she acts like the only thing that is of any importance is carly and what carly wants or needs. Daniel is blah. Melanie was ok then all the sudden she's a basket case like her crazed mom carly. I don't recognize Bo anymore. Since the writers like to recycle sl, why don't they put Daniel, carly, and Melanie together, then ship Daniel and carly off. JMO
Wait, Wait -- don`t forget they need to take that stupid daughter of their`s with them. I say ship the 3 of them out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply