Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 1st; *UPDATED 2/27*
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 02:11 PM (18,494 Views)
alyciarashea
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 18 2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:

-EJís rage is frightening Anna.

Just now? Where has she been?

Quote:

-Gabi gives Will her condolences.

Must see TV, for sure.

Quote:

-Bo talks some sense into Melanie.

Amazing. I didn't think that was possible.

Quote:

-Sami and EJ grow closer.

LOL. I keep seeing that spoiler and it keeps not happening. Maybe this time they mean it.

Quote:

-Stephanie interrupts Melanie and Nathan.

Isn't there a spoiler out there about them kissing? Melanie and Nathan, that is. Didn't Melanie just, and I do mean JUST, get married and then get shot? I guess those are small obstacles when it comes to the sweeping powerful epic love of Nathan and his teen doll.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
:moon: Yep YOU are right!!!! He is not worth it!! So Please Carly just leave Dr.sleazy bag alone to he can be with his one true love Chloe!! Damn Carly you !! :moon: :moon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Episode Titles
Monday
"Melanie"

Tuesday
"EJ spies on Sami"

Wednesday
"Arianna is upset with Brady"

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 18 2010, 06:31 PM

Tuesday
"EJ spies on Sami"

This spells one thing... obsession! I'm afraid what that could lead too, specially with an oblivious Sami.

lily20

thanks angie!

This all sounds....Boring to me.

rosecarrington

Angie79
Episode Titles
Monday
"Melanie"

Tuesday
"EJ spies on Sami"

Wednesday
she ain't worth it either!!!!

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

rosecarrington
Feb 18 2010, 07:24 PM
Angie79
Episode Titles
Monday
"Melanie"

Tuesday
"EJ spies on Sami"

Wednesday
she ain't worth it either!!!!
:eyeroll: Gorgeous, intelligent, caring, sexy, a mother to his two children. I think that's worth it. B-)

LovingDays

maybe because Nicole is back

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Episode Titles
Monday
"Melanie"

Tuesday
"EJ spies on Sami"

Wednesday
THank you Angie for posting all these. It always appreciate. :)

Is it that nice Melanie has an episode named after her. Ugh! I hate the Melanie Show!

I see the next two weeks are going to be boring as hell.

Kiren
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Feb 18 2010, 07:34 PM
maybe because Nicole is back
I'm very interested now to see her scenes, was it suppose to be the week after this that the politician gets Nicole outta the slammer?

AlisonLou

Mirage75
Angie79
Episode Titles
Monday
"Melanie"

Tuesday
"EJ spies on Sami"

Wednesday

Is it that nice Melanie has an episode named after her. Ugh! I hate the Melanie Show!

Yes the Melanie show is becoming boring! It's either the Carly, Sami or Melanie show! These writers need to grow some brains! The show is becoming boring! Days have only had about one week of shows worth watching in the past two months! That was this week which is turning into a bit of a fizzer! That's not good writing! Their Feb sweeps have been poor!

rosecarrington

Oh;let me clarify that she ain't worth it comment,im sorry i was referring to carly....

Kiren
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Feb 18 2010, 07:43 PM
Mirage75
Angie79
Episode Titles
Monday
"Melanie"

Tuesday
"EJ spies on Sami"

Wednesday

Yes the Melanie show is becoming boring! It's either the Carly, Sami or Melanie show! These writers need to grow some brains! The show is becoming boring! Days have only had about one week of shows worth watching in the past two months! That was this week which is turning into a bit of a fizzer! That's not good writing! Their Feb sweeps have been poor!
You're forgetting the Nicole Show. It might have been rritating but it wasn;t as annoying as this. I don;t hate Melanie-I like her, I really do- but not enough to watch days and days of her over my favorite characters! :-/

Kiren
Member Avatar

rosecarrington
Feb 18 2010, 07:43 PM
Oh;let me clarify that she ain't worth it comment,im sorry i was referring to carly....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOh. Sorry-someone called Sami unnattractive today and it's settin' me off on everyone. Sorry. :)

Alligato
Member Avatar

Paxton
Quote:

LOL. I keep seeing that spoiler and it keeps not happening. Maybe this time they mean it.

LMAO! I think they mean literally closer...like they can stand to be in the room with each other. WTFever!
Is this before or after EJ finds Safe screwing and throws his little tantrum?!

This week sounds decent!
Hurry back, Nicole!

kitkat
Member Avatar

Alligato
Feb 18 2010, 08:24 PM
Paxton
Quote:

LMAO! I think they mean literally closer...like they can stand to be in the room with each other. WTFever!
Is this before or after EJ finds Safe screwing and throws his little tantrum?!

This week sounds decent!
Hurry back, Nicole!
after... he wants some of Rafe's action... wow that was really a dirty comment!

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

kitkat
Feb 18 2010, 05:29 PM
UKDaysFan
Feb 18 2010, 05:24 PM
kitkat
Feb 18 2010, 04:36 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Ummmm, at this point in the s/l EJ is oblivious to EJ's desires. He still thinks he hates Sami. We have yet to see the epihany where he realises he still has "feelings" for Sami.

Agree with the other 12847556252 posters who have poured scorn on the "growing closer" spoiler. They've cried wolf too many times lately on this one.
I don't think EJ loves Sami whether known or not. I think the grass is greener in Rafe's yard. He wants what Rafe's got, Sami and her desire to have a family with him. I mean even the return of Sydney is not for the love of her it's to make himself seem like the hero.
Lets be honest, if/when it happens, you're still not going to accept that EJ loves Sami even if/when he says he does. But hey, maybe you'll know EJ's feelings better than he will. *shrugs*

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I don't think he loves her...these are EJs feelings....

From DAYS show Feb 16th:
"Let me tell you something, Samantha. A little while ago, I had two beautiful children, and I had a wonderful wife. And for just a fleeting moment, I really felt that I knew what true happiness was and I've been reminded, every day since, that I'm missing something."

Its hard to picture a time when EJ and Sami have been in love? Sami has never admitted it and EJ, I think, has never has felt it because when he was with Nicole, he had something to compare his "love" for Sami and hands down what he felt for Nicole was happiness and love. Sure, the love was surrounded by deception and lies, and what ultimately consumed the relationship.

I will admit that EJ AND Sami are IN LOVE when I see their relationship not come from something so dark and twisted as what EJ is doing to her now.

I guess that's what EJ and Sami will be because its the same thing he has always done with her-torture, manipulate, bloody clothes....rinse repeat. Its not only dark but its boring!

kitkat
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Feb 18 2010, 09:05 PM
kitkat
UKDaysFan

I don't think EJ loves Sami whether known or not. I think the grass is greener in Rafe's yard. He wants what Rafe's got, Sami and her desire to have a family with him. I mean even the return of Sydney is not for the love of her it's to make himself seem like the hero.
Lets be honest, if/when it happens, you're still not going to accept that EJ loves Sami even if/when he says he does. But hey, maybe you'll know EJ's feelings better than he will. *shrugs*

The truth is he's not showed any love to her at all. And even Anna told him that Sami wants a hero and that is why he makes the new note. This isn't my opinion. And this EJ is spying on Sami, how does that spell love. It spells stalking which is obsession. And EJ only started wanting Sami the more he saw her with Rafe. And what made him even look at Sami twice, watching her in pain that he caused. This does not spell love.

He went into his relationship with Nicole with an open heart and as honest as he could be. He was controlling but he was straight with her, about everything. At first no, he didn't love her, but genuine affection grew into love. If EJ is going to truley love Sami, he will have to face the music, and hope for the best.
Edited by kitkat, Feb 18 2010, 09:53 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

They need to shit or get off the pot. I would hate seeing EJ with that cow but I would deal with it better than seeing EJ be a Safe interloper. That is boring and has been done. Three years and counting with this shit. Enough already. I dont know anyone who is enjoying this. maybe Ejami fans who want to see EJ chase the glitter. I wanna see something else. Its beyond disgust and its boring as hell.

Alligato
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Feb 18 2010, 09:05 PM
kitkat
UKDaysFan

Let's also be honest, if/when it never happens, you are still not going to accept that EJ and Sami are dunzo no matter how absolutely low and shitty EJ is to Sami, and how much Sami hates EJ for all that he has done to fuck with her life.
But hey, maybe you understand their relationship better than they do.

:)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply