Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting tidbits from SOD
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 02:15 PM (6,291 Views)
rosered

OK so probably it will be Lawerenc Dr Baker or Trent
How about Tony...nah??? I don't think they would have Tanna back?? would they???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

rosered
Feb 19 2010, 03:27 PM
How about Tony...nah??? I don't think they would have Tanna back?? would they???
Dr. Baker being alive would explain Nicole's release, just FYI.

justforfun

kitkat
Feb 19 2010, 03:33 PM
rosered
Feb 19 2010, 03:27 PM
Dr. Baker being alive would explain Nicole's release, just FYI.
I agree - I think it's Doc Baker. Makes the most sense to me. I don't see Lawrence coming back ... yet.

Criss33
Member Avatar

I would LOVE if Tony comes back, that would be so great to see him with Anna again :rockon:

GlitterSno

I am actually hoping for Lawrence. Would be interesting.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hope its Tony.I see no need for Dr Baker...unless he somehow,handled Mel adoption,,otherwise,I see no point.Lawrence,I like MS,but wouldnt all this stuff with Viv be for naught if he was really alive.We know Sydney is NOT dead,so its not her.I hope its Tony..but thats just me

yashlier4ejami
Member Avatar

They should bring back either Grace or Nicoles baby they could always say that Stephino(sp?) took Nicoles baby and blames it on Dr.Baker and he brings her back to Ej to try and "fix" things with him
Then Nicole can have her baby. I really think Nicole should have a baby to take care of I loved her with Syd, I'm a die hard Ejami fan but I wouldn't be upset if Syd turned out to be Nicoles as long as Sami gets to have her baby too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

yashlier4ejami
Feb 21 2010, 06:35 PM
They should bring back either Grace or Nicoles baby they could always say that Stephino(sp?) took Nicoles baby and blames it on Dr.Baker and he brings her back to Ej to try and "fix" things with him
Then Nicole can have her baby. I really think Nicole should have a baby to take care of I loved her with Syd, I'm a die hard Ejami fan but I wouldn't be upset if Syd turned out to be Nicoles as long as Sami gets to have her baby too.
No thank you. It was completely stupid that they made Nicole want a child in the first place. Just like Greenlee and countless other women who didn't give a shit about having a child, unoriginal weak writers need every woman to focus on needing a fucking baby. Babies suck and should only be a last resort.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm all for the deaths of Sydney, Johnny, Allie, Theo, Ciara or any other Salem kids that hold their parents back from unburdened greatness. This includes Melanoma.

Cupcake06

:laugh: to the two posts above mine. I tend to hate when babies get in the way.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I agree with Phoenix - I think the fact that Nicole was trying to pinpoint Anna's voice will likely be the thing that brings her back on the canvas, and back to town. And here's hoping she's raring to go claim her man...Brady. ;)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

yashlier4ejami
Feb 21 2010, 06:35 PM
I also want to say THANK YOU!

Sydole belong together and hopefully, that will happen!

Vicky4Mimi

Nicole deserves a baby out of all this--she just does!

dorcell

I think it is Doc Baker returning to Days to reveal that Nicole child is alive and is living with the Robinson family.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Who is the Robinson family?

darraholic
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
Feb 20 2010, 08:39 PM
Hope its Tony.I see no need for Dr Baker...unless he somehow,handled Mel adoption,,otherwise,I see no point.Lawrence,I like MS,but wouldnt all this stuff with Viv be for naught if he was really alive.We know Sydney is NOT dead,so its not her.I hope its Tony..but thats just me
It seems pretty obvious that Vivian will likely have a brain tumor or something. Plus it didn't stop the Salem Stalker victims appearing as ghosts when they were really alive.

dorcell

The Robinson Couple were at the bus station with there child when Sydney was kidnap from Nicole. They were also interview at the hospital.

slowmotion

I think it will be Dr. Baker... only because the day that sami and rafe found him in that room. When they left the cameras went to his hand and his fingers were moving.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

darraholic
Feb 26 2010, 12:32 PM
EjsGaGirl
Feb 20 2010, 08:39 PM
It seems pretty obvious that Vivian will likely have a brain tumor or something. Plus it didn't stop the Salem Stalker victims appearing as ghosts when they were really alive.
Really>>Makes sense.I was wondering how they were goin to get her out of the mess they wrote her in...interesting.

dooldooldool

darraholic
Feb 26 2010, 12:32 PM
It seems pretty obvious that Vivian will likely have a brain tumor or something.
And Melanie's parents will have to do the operation to save her life.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply