Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting tidbits from SOD
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 02:15 PM (6,286 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Feb 26 2010, 12:32 PM
EjsGaGirl
Feb 20 2010, 08:39 PM
Hope its Tony.I see no need for Dr Baker...unless he somehow,handled Mel adoption,,otherwise,I see no point.Lawrence,I like MS,but wouldnt all this stuff with Viv be for naught if he was really alive.We know Sydney is NOT dead,so its not her.I hope its Tony..but thats just me
It seems pretty obvious that Vivian will likely have a brain tumor or something. Plus it didn't stop the Salem Stalker victims appearing as ghosts when they were really alive.
Is it the Lawrence visions that make it obvious? Because hasn't Carly been seeing him, too? Do they have matching brain tumors? I think they could easily get around the ghost, as just being an inner voice that had taken the form of Lawrence for both of them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Criss33
Member Avatar

I am really hoping it is Tony cause Anna has been taking to the picture alot lately. And normally when a character's picture is shown it could mean they will either die or come back from death.

devlgirl31

dooldooldool
Feb 26 2010, 10:50 PM
darraholic
It seems pretty obvious that Vivian will likely have a brain tumor or something.
And Melanie's parents will have to do the operation to save her life.
I like this !!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Feb 26 2010, 11:03 PM
darraholic
EjsGaGirl
Feb 20 2010, 08:39 PM
Hope its Tony.I see no need for Dr Baker...unless he somehow,handled Mel adoption,,otherwise,I see no point.Lawrence,I like MS,but wouldnt all this stuff with Viv be for naught if he was really alive.We know Sydney is NOT dead,so its not her.I hope its Tony..but thats just me
It seems pretty obvious that Vivian will likely have a brain tumor or something. Plus it didn't stop the Salem Stalker victims appearing as ghosts when they were really alive.
Is it the Lawrence visions that make it obvious? Because hasn't Carly been seeing him, too? Do they have matching brain tumors? I think they could easily get around the ghost, as just being an inner voice that had taken the form of Lawrence for both of them.
Maybe they just drank the same Lawrence kool-aid? :shrug:
The brain tumor theory is nice except for what you pointed out. However, don't put it past TPTB to totally disregard the fact that Carly had these images, too. But, with any reasoning, it's not a tumor. We've had enough drastic illness for a couple of years.
Now, let's say Vivian had dementia. Carly's visions are due to guilt, but Vivian has a dementia or something that had her totally obsessed with Lawrence in a creepy way.
Naaaawww. It's just the Passions connection.

dooldooldool

ladyofthelake
Feb 28 2010, 09:06 AM
Now, let's say Vivian had dementia.
That might explain Victor's crack to Vivian that she had taken the "longest walk ever by a senior citizen" (or something to that effect). That line startled me a bit. Actually acknowledging a character is six months away from turning 70?? You don't hear that often on soaps....heck on TV for that matter.....

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

dooldooldool
Feb 28 2010, 09:31 AM
ladyofthelake
Feb 28 2010, 09:06 AM
Now, let's say Vivian had dementia.
That might explain Victor's crack to Vivian that she had taken the "longest walk ever by a senior citizen" (or something to that effect). That line startled me a bit. Actually acknowledging a character is six months away from turning 70?? You don't hear that often on soaps....heck on TV for that matter.....
You don't have to be senior citizen to have forms of dementia. Besides, I don't really consider 70 elderly anymore, and that's not because I'm just on this side of 50. I see a lot of vibrant 70 year olds who are doing better than I am!
Vivian, with her eccentricies, has probably been dancing on just this side of some type of disorder for a long time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply