Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: We Are Family/Carly Tells Melanie; March 2nd issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 02:42 PM (3,675 Views)
peaches179

Mirage75
Feb 18 2010, 02:53 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZ. Damn for Dr. Sleaze interrupting vivian's deed.

LOL! I agree. Vivian seems to be losing her touch. :eyeroll:

Finish the job, already!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Kevc1980
Feb 18 2010, 03:19 PM
This is an obvious twist, but it's the most logical one. I'm glad they aren't taking too long to reveal it.
Agreed. I really expected it would go from 'who's the daughter' for these past couple of months to the next couple of months of 'who's the daddy'. So glad they aren't going to drag that out.

LiZa
Member Avatar

LOL, I'm sure Victor is going to be thrilled about all of this.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Feb 18 2010, 03:05 PM
So is it finally happening. There was a scene I think today or yesterday where Lexie tells Daniel Carly is Mel´s mum during the operation and he gets this "oh, shit" look. Typical man. I think he is already wondering.
LOL I noticed that. Daniel had a moment of wonderment there.

I am looking forward to this. Sure, it's predictable but it fits. I'm sure the unspoiled will be surprised because the show didn't really drop to many anvils on this. I like that they didn't wait too long either. Now is the perfect time to reveal it.

I love that Melanie begins to feel bad about herself and like she is a curse and I love that Daniel lets Carly have it. Finally SC gets some good stuff to play. Can't wait. Victor's reaction should be priceless too.

And this is also why Max returning in a few weeks is needed. Max and Melanie were close and it's important that he is around to deal with this revelation.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 18 2010, 04:05 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

SOOOO excited! YAY!

mmjkfish1

NO surprise that it is Daniel, wish it was Bo...O well...As long as Bo and Carly and Chloe and Daniel stay together I am fine with this story...

And to some of the people on the show that have been so nasty and mean to Carly because of Hope need to get a grip and remember that they used to be friends and respected Carly...ex: LEXI and MAGGIE to name a few...It is NOT Carly's fault that Bo and Hope are not together, can they remember that and get over themselves...

lastDays
Member Avatar

I am glad Daniel is Mel's father.It was a good choice by the writers because mel has a hisotry with him in Salem(helped him with Chloe) Chloe will likely be driven into Phil's arms.What a twist that would be!

rosecarrington

Who gave a fuck who's it was..As long as it wasn't Bo's...Hopefully Bo will realize that this trick ain't worth it...

MelOz

DrewHamilton
Feb 18 2010, 03:11 PM
It was an obvious revelation, but at least it makes sense and it's not something totally out of left field. And if it ends Daniel and Chloe's random and nonsense relationship, putting her back in the field for a possible reunion with Philip, then I'm all for it.
:cheer: That's what I'm hoping for too!

Morganarose

I am totally excited that Daniel, Melanie, and Carly can be one happy faimily and she can get the heck out of Bo's life. Doesn't she get around? and she is always begging or whining about something. No one cne do right by her---she is such a great victim--not--she creates messes wherever she goes.

Taelyn

Mason
Blah. Fuck Daniel. Posted Image
**LOL** ... :lol: :lol: :lol: Im sorry that statement while looking at Alices picture in your Avatar is just so wrong, maybe not wrong just funny wierd cuz its a beautiful pic of her, and she looks so .... proper...

LMAO .. even though Im sure she would have no trouble expressing herself in just such a manner as we all saw in that classic blooper, cuz she was one tough cookie ... Still laughing.................. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edited by Taelyn, Feb 18 2010, 11:43 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW:Carly to Melanie:I'm Your Mother

Melanie gets the blow of a lifetime when Carly makes a startling confession. Melanie doesn't remember what happened at first, but when she does she starts screaming and throwing things at Carly. Daniel intervenes and assures Melanie that Carly will not hurt her. Carly then explains everything. She tells her about stabbbing Lawrence, Vivian being out for revenge, and that she is Melanie's long-lost mother.

"Melanie thinks Carly is insane," says Molly. "She doesn't care, she doesn't believe her and she doesn't want to hear it. She's just furious. She tells Carly to get out of her room." However, when Phillip stops by, Melanie starts contemplating what Carly had to say. She asks Phillip about it and he makes her see that it could be true. Melanie doesn't know how to feel about it, or what to think or do.

Melanie tells Phillip to get Carly. Carly comes back to her room and explains the details of Melanie's conception and adoption, and she reveals that Trent is not her biological father. "Melanie doesn't care about any of it," insists Molly. "She's hurt, in pain and mad. She had to live the childhood she did - grow up with Trent, who was a monster - because her mom gave her up. Everything Melanie thought she knew about her life is not the case at all."

She is also horrified to learn that her existence is what caused Lawrence's murder and made Vivian want to kill her. When Melanie presses Carly to reveal who her father is, Carly refuses. Melanie is furious and again kicks Carly out of her room.

Phillip and Maggie try to console Melanie. Molly says, "Melanie and Maggie have a heart-to-heart. Maggie tells her to rest and deal with the truth later." But, once Melanie is alone Vivian comes into the room and grabs a pillow; she is intent on smothering Melanie. "Melanie wakes up and is like, 'You know what? Do it. Just kill me,'" says Molly. "She doesn't want to deal with anay of this. It's more than just feeling she's the reason Lawrence is dead. It's having grown up with Trent when she didn't have to. It's about Max not being her brother and how heartbreaking that is. It's about being confused about her marriage. Yes, she loves Phillip, but then there's Nathan. Melanie is in so much pain. She's so confused. She just wants Vivian to put an end to it."

Will Vivian follow through?

Mason
Member Avatar

Listen to her, Viv!

Kill the annoying bitch!

rosecarrington

she's just like a virus...a hot fucking mess!!!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 18 2010, 11:41 PM
Once Melanie is alone Vivian comes into the room and grabs a pillow; she is intent on smothering Melanie. "Melanie wakes up and is like, 'You know what? Do it. Just kill me,'" says Molly. "She doesn't want to deal with anay of this. It's more than just feeling she's the reason Lawrence is dead. It's having grown up with Trent when she didn't have to. It's about Max not being her brother and how heartbreaking that is. It's about being confused about her marriage. Yes, she loves Phillip, but then there's Nathan. Melanie is in so much pain. She's so confused. She just wants Vivian to put an end to it."
OMG. What a delicious suicidal invitation!

Listen to her, Vivian!

sungrey

Taelyn
Feb 18 2010, 11:28 PM
Mason
Blah. Fuck Daniel. Posted Image
**LOL** ... :lol: :lol: :lol: Im sorry that statement while looking at Alices picture in your Avatar is just so wrong, maybe not wrong just funny wierd cuz its a beautiful pic of her, and she looks so .... proper...

LMAO .. even though Im sure she would have no trouble expressing herself in just such a manner as we all saw in that classic blooper, cuz she was one tough cookie ... Still laughing.................. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't remember that little fucker's name. Priceless! :)

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 19 2010, 12:01 AM
Angie79
Feb 18 2010, 11:41 PM
Once Melanie is alone Vivian comes into the room and grabs a pillow; she is intent on smothering Melanie. "Melanie wakes up and is like, 'You know what? Do it. Just kill me,'" says Molly. "She doesn't want to deal with anay of this. It's more than just feeling she's the reason Lawrence is dead. It's having grown up with Trent when she didn't have to. It's about Max not being her brother and how heartbreaking that is. It's about being confused about her marriage. Yes, she loves Phillip, but then there's Nathan. Melanie is in so much pain. She's so confused. She just wants Vivian to put an end to it."
OMG. What a delicious suicidal invitation!

Listen to her, Vivian!
No kidding. Vivian needs to give her wish lol.

Edited by Mirage75, Feb 19 2010, 12:21 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...good stuff in that SOW article. It all sounds great.

That scene with Melanie telling Vivian to kill her should be fantastic. I wasn't expecting that. I was expecting Melanie not to believe Vivian was out to kill her but it's nice that she will know. Molly is right in that Melanie is going through alot right now.

GlitterSno

Crystal says, “They spent one night together. She was at a medical conference, desperately lonely in this empty marriage, the two of them had a lot to drink and ended up sleeping together. She felt guilty and told him she was married the next day and it shouldn’t have happened and all is forgiven.”

How is it different with Bo? He is married??? lol I dunno. Maybe because they were both tanked... lol Looks like the story is picking up anyway, so that is a good thing. Would hate to have it drag out like the whole Sydney thing.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Melanie just got a gift in findng out that Daniel is her dad.Look at all the shit shes had to deal with becuz of the adults in her life-Trent,Carly and Vivian.Daniel AND Maggie are the only sane headed people in her world.At least she has a built in trust of Daniel.They have a history in Salem

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply