Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: All My Loving; March 2nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 02:58 PM (4,378 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Hope grills Victor about Vivian and the comb, but he doesn’t admit anything. He warns Hope that Carly is the enemy, not Vivian. He offers to get Carly out of Bo’s life for good, but Hope refuses. She then heads to the hospital and overhears Phillip and Bo arguing about Carly.

Hope tells Phillip to save his breath and then she puts Bo on the spot by asking him if he truly loves Carly. Bo doesn’t want to talk about it now, and Hope says Phillip is family, so why not? Kristian says that Hope says, “ You’re in love with her, aren’t you? You’re not just trying to help her out of the goodness of your heart. It’s because you love her.” And finally he does say that does love her.

Hope suspected it, but still finds the admission by Bo jarring. She is in disbelief. Kristian says, “ She hears the words, but they’re not going through her like a knife because they couldn’t possibly be true. Twenty-five years and boom – everything is forgotten? I think that’s why Hope has such a difficult time moving on. I don’t think she can really, truly comprehend the magnitude of what has happened, that her life has imploded.” Hope goes through the motions, but is not grasping the reality of what is taking place.

Despite her feelings about Bo and Carly, Hope offers to help Carly. Hope saw everything that happened in the basement and she also knew about the comb. She tells Bo what Victor did and also says that she will be the best witness for Carly, regardless of everything that has happened. Kristian says, “Carly has taken her husband and is living in her house in her bed, but she’s going to help his girlfriend.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow...good for Hope! They are finally getting her back to the character I've always loved.

Thanks for posting, Angie. :)

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 18 2010, 02:58 PM
Twenty-five years and boom – everything is forgotten?
That's the same thing I've been thinking for weeks now.

I don't feel too sorry for Hope, though. She certainly has some responsibility in it, as well.

lysie
Member Avatar

So I read that first sentence as "Hope grills Victor and Vivian and the comb." I'm not gonna lie...I'd kind of like to see Hope interrogate a comb.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 18 2010, 03:01 PM
So I read that first sentence as "Hope grills Victor and Vivian and the comb." I'm not gonna lie...I'd kind of like to see Hope interrogate a comb.
Maybe she can find out what the comb has against Phillip and why the comb has forsaken him. Phillip looks like he has been combing his hair with a porkchop.
Edited by shytstarter, Feb 18 2010, 03:03 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

shytstarter
Feb 18 2010, 03:02 PM
lysie
Feb 18 2010, 03:01 PM
Maybe she can find out what the comb has against Phillip and why the comb has forsaken him.
:laugh: I'm incredibly disappointed this isn't happening now.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

:sleep:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

It's too bad that Hope can't move, like Bo has. :(

I'm so bored with this story with these three now. It was fun when Justin was more involved, but now it seems his side of the story is disappearing. :( Justin and Hope would have been fun. *sigh*.

I agree that BOTH Hope and Bo had a hand in what has happened to their marriage. It just sucks that only one of them can move on and the other is still in limbo.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

ga68153
Feb 18 2010, 03:10 PM
That's how I feel too.

I'm over this triangle.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The Hope/Bo/Carly triangle is actually starting to get good. I hated it in the beginning due to the way they were writing Hope. That seems to have ended and she's being written a lot better. And I'm glad Bo is admitting his love for Carly, rather than taking the coward way out and never admitting how he truly feels. For this triangle to work, then it needs to be taken seriously. For Bo to sleep with Carly behind Hope's back, there needs to be love there. Nothing else would make him. That's why the recent Billie/Bo/Hope/Patrick quadrangle never worked because no one believed for one second that Bo and Hope loved Billie and Patrick, respectively. But with Carly, it's believeable that Bo still loves her. Hope has known it since finding out she was back in Salem. Now, Bo has confirmed it. It's getting good!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Glad that Hope doesn't wake up with amnesia and actually remembers about the comb and what happened in the basement.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

And I'm glad Hope is going to continue to help Carly despite all of this. She's a cop and she knows something that could help Carly. It would be unlike Hope to keep it to herself. At least she's staying true to character, even if it means helping the woman that's banging her husband. :lol:

And the best part of all this, it doesn't seem like Justin plays that big of a role when Hope finds out. Otherwise, you know he would've been mentioned in the article as comforting Hope after Bo tells her that he loves Carly.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Feb 18 2010, 03:15 PM
Glad that Hope doesn't wake up with amnesia and actually remembers about the comb and what happened in the basement.
I agree. I am more shocked that they didn't go that route.

kabre
Member Avatar

Now Bo needs to tell CARLY he loves her. :wub:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 18 2010, 03:15 PM
The Hope/Bo/Carly triangle is actually starting to get good. I hated it in the beginning due to the way they were writing Hope. That seems to have ended and she's being written a lot better. And I'm glad Bo is admitting his love for Carly, rather than taking the coward way out and never admitting how he truly feels. For this triangle to work, then it needs to be taken seriously. For Bo to sleep with Carly behind Hope's back, there needs to be love there. Nothing else would make him. That's why the recent Billie/Bo/Hope/Patrick quadrangle never worked because no one believed for one second that Bo and Hope loved Billie and Patrick, respectively. But with Carly, it's believeable that Bo still loves her. Hope has known it since finding out she was back in Salem. Now, Bo has confirmed it. It's getting good!
That's true they are handling this much better than the nasty quad of Bo/Hope/Billie/Patrick.

Yes, I believe that Bo does love Carly more than he did Billie. And it makes sense they are going there now. I would care a lot more if they would allow Hope to move on with Justin though.

I'm glad others will enjoy this. :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Feb 18 2010, 03:21 PM
I would care a lot more if they would allow Hope to move on with Justin though.
There was a time when I wanted that too. However, the way they had Justin admit his feelings for Hope and the pathetic way they've been writing him ever since has turned me off from any potential Justin and Hope pairing.

Eric83
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 18 2010, 03:23 PM
Mirage75
There was a time when I wanted that too. However, the way they had Justin admit his feelings for Hope and the pathetic way they've been writing him ever since has turned me off from any potential Justin and Hope pairing.
Hope & Justin do not even have chemistry IMO.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 18 2010, 03:17 PM
And the best part of all this, it doesn't seem like Justin plays that big of a role when Hope finds out. Otherwise, you know he would've been mentioned in the article as comforting Hope after Bo tells her that he loves Carly.
See, that's what annoys me, there is no Justin mention. I hate that Justin is not part of this. Sorry, I want to see Justin and Hope. I know I'm in the minority when it comes to those two.

but I'm glad that Hope is staying true to her character. Just wish that Justin was more involved.

sorry, I much preferred the quad- Justin/Hope/Bo/Carly.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 18 2010, 03:23 PM
Mirage75
I understand. To each is own I guess. :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

ga68153
Feb 18 2010, 03:24 PM
Hope & Justin do not even have chemistry IMO.
I think they do. Alfonso and Wally Kurth have some kind of chemistry. I thought it was sexual chemistry when Kurth first returned an shared scenes with Alfonso. And I liked for a while there up until the point where Justin admitted his feeling for Hope. The writing ever since has ended the sexual chemistry between these two for me. Maybe the writing will improve for these two and I'll stat to see it again. I doubt it though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply