Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: All My Loving; March 2nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 02:58 PM (4,487 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jocelynel3
Feb 19 2010, 12:58 AM
rosecarrington
Feb 19 2010, 12:51 AM
yeah your right but im talking about hope's house,bed,bathtub,sleeping on hope's couch..with hope's pictures all around the house...get her own fucking house with her pictures in it....
People separate/divorce all the time, and don't necessarily move out of their marital house when they get involved with other people. But I do understand what you are talking about. It's Hope's house, more than likely bought with her money, and she decorated it pictures and all.

Honestly, I don't think she's been in town long enough to find a house to buy, furnish, and decorate. Hell My husband and I have been trying to buy the house we are living in now for over a year. We can't get a mtg because of the banking mess. But I digress.

THANK you! I can't even imagine so much hate for a fictional character. Yes, divorced people bring their new spouses into their current homes all the time. Hope is NOT a goddess with shrines that cannot be touched. She's a fictional character meant to be human with mistakes like the rest of us. And she certainly isn't an innocent in all this. None of them are. But man, the venom I sense from certain other posts is just...........wow.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Taelyn
Feb 19 2010, 06:05 AM
I also find it rediculous that Hope and Ciara are living with Victor and Bo is living in "Their" house with another woman .. Im sorry but Id be .. "Fine, you want her her get the fuck out of my house, take the Bed with you because Im getting anew one.. Cuz basically he has made Hope homeless.. Ofcourse with Her Gran passing away more than likely she can have her home.. but They never use that set so who knows if they even have it .. Still .. Bo should have moved out so his child could move back home !
Hope made that choice, not Bo. Hope could have asked him to leave. SHE chose to take her daughter out of that house. Or they could have sold the house. It's not like Hope is poor and can't afford a house. BO did not kick her out.
PERSPECTIVE, folks. PERSPECTIVE!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 19 2010, 06:53 AM
jocelynel3
Feb 19 2010, 12:58 AM
rosecarrington
Feb 19 2010, 12:51 AM
yeah your right but im talking about hope's house,bed,bathtub,sleeping on hope's couch..with hope's pictures all around the house...get her own fucking house with her pictures in it....
People separate/divorce all the time, and don't necessarily move out of their marital house when they get involved with other people. But I do understand what you are talking about. It's Hope's house, more than likely bought with her money, and she decorated it pictures and all.

Honestly, I don't think she's been in town long enough to find a house to buy, furnish, and decorate. Hell My husband and I have been trying to buy the house we are living in now for over a year. We can't get a mtg because of the banking mess. But I digress.

THANK you! I can't even imagine so much hate for a fictional character. Yes, divorced people bring their new spouses into their current homes all the time. Hope is NOT a goddess with shrines that cannot be touched. She's a fictional character meant to be human with mistakes like the rest of us. And she certainly isn't an innocent in all this. None of them are. But man, the venom I sense from certain other posts is just...........wow.
Seriously. I mean, I have my favorites too and so I get frustration, but they are fictional characters. Hope has played her own part in all this and she did leave the house in question and take Ciara with her. And as was stated, people do stay in the original home (or set as this is the case) and whomever they're involved with may move into said house (or set).

To me, at the moment, this is one of the more "logical" stories that Days is doing. Bo and Hope's lives shouldn't be perfect. Who wants to watch that? It's really a good thing for the characters and actors. It keeps them front and center and not moving to Switzerland! ;)

As far as the storyline from the 90's with Bo and Carly, I think it boiled down to, the new Bo (RKK) had more chemistry with Billie (Lisa Rinna) and I'm assuming CC was ready to go,so the writers quickly wrapped the whole thing up.

duckie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 19 2010, 06:54 AM
Taelyn
Feb 19 2010, 06:05 AM
I also find it rediculous that Hope and Ciara are living with Victor and Bo is living in "Their" house with another woman .. Im sorry but Id be .. "Fine, you want her her get the fuck out of my house, take the Bed with you because Im getting anew one.. Cuz basically he has made Hope homeless.. Ofcourse with Her Gran passing away more than likely she can have her home.. but They never use that set so who knows if they even have it .. Still .. Bo should have moved out so his child could move back home !
Hope made that choice, not Bo. Hope could have asked him to leave. SHE chose to take her daughter out of that house. Or they could have sold the house. It's not like Hope is poor and can't afford a house. BO did not kick her out.
PERSPECTIVE, folks. PERSPECTIVE!
The other point about this is that Hope has said that it is too traumatic for Ciara to live in that house after what she witnessed there. Bo offered to sell the house, and Hope declined that option as well, saying that she loved the house. So, they are in somewhat of a quandary as to what to do with the house.

Hope can't move out of it and refuse to live in it, then prevent Bo from selling it, but then also prevent him from moving on in it. It's just not rational.

rosecarrington

oh,their are a few things called morals and self respect and obviously this woman carly has none of that...and Hope may not be a goddess princess whatever..but also she is no low-key piece of trash that would be risiding in some other womens house, life etc...she has too much repect for herself unlike this woman...this woman has no class..and not even a tid bit of embarrasment..oh yeah,and you are so right all of this negative venom is getting so out of character opps,but guess what,its all fictional venom aha..oh and one more thing, my girl hope has too much class to herself to be chasing dick unlike carly...tearing everyone's life apart with her drama...my girl doesn't have to chase dick (She rides it!!!!!!!)oh and if you can't stand the fictional venom stay out of the whoskow!!!!!!!Rodada!!!
Edited by rosecarrington, Feb 19 2010, 12:37 PM.

LadyM
Member Avatar

Hope's waaay to nice, lol but I like that she's taking the high road in all this.

I love that they don't have Hope moving on as quickly as Bo. They have a long history with each other, and it's alot more realistic if shes trying to make sense of it all rather then moving on with the first guy she sees (Justin). But I do see her "moving on" eventually - but not as Bo's speed.

I'm actually enjoying this storyline, its the reason I decided to tune in to Days again

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

rosecarrington
Feb 19 2010, 11:08 AM
oh,their are a few things called morals and self respect and obviously this woman carly has none of that...and Hope may not be a goddess princess whatever..but also she is no low-key piece of trash that would be risiding in some other womens house, life etc...she has too much repect for herself unlike this woman...this woman has no class..and not even a tid bit of embarrasment..oh yeah,and you are so right all of this negative venom is getting so out of character opps,but guess what,its all fictional venom aha..oh and one more thing, my girl hope has too much class to herself to be chasing dick unlike carly...tearing everyone's life apart with her drama...my girl doesn't have to chase dick (She rides it!!!!!!!)oh and if you can't stand the fictional venom stay out of the whoskow!!!!!!!Rodada!!!
Morals and self respect......hmmmmmmmmm. So, what was Hope's excuse during the Patrick fiasco? Oh, wait, I've already read these: Hope had a right to be angry at Bo. She had to be on her own to reflect. Bo was wrong to lie to her. Patrick understood. Yada, yada, yada. Hope was still married to Bo at the time. Gee, when the going gets rough, Hope gets going?
And, "high morals" does not have to equal "high horse". Makes for a VERY unlikeable person and character.
I like Hope, but I'll swear.................gads............That's still no excuse for so much venom for Carly and so much deification for Hope, who are both NOT REAL.

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 20 2010, 09:57 AM
rosecarrington
Morals and self respect......hmmmmmmmmm. So, what was Hope's excuse during the Patrick fiasco? Oh, wait, I've already read these: Hope had a right to be angry at Bo. She had to be on her own to reflect. Bo was wrong to lie to her. Patrick understood. Yada, yada, yada. Hope was still married to Bo at the time. Gee, when the going gets rough, Hope gets going?
And, "high morals" does not have to equal "high horse". Makes for a VERY unlikeable person and character.
I like Hope, but I'll swear.................gads............That's still no excuse for so much venom for Carly and so much deification for Hope, who are both NOT REAL.
Yup, I agree with you Lady. Both Hope and Bo have crossed moral boundaries pretty much equally.

I'm a BOPE fan, but I am also a Carbo/Barly fan as well. I know Carbo won't last, and the writers will bring BOPE back together, it is nice to see Bo not being crucified by Hope about Zack's death, Ciara's kidnapping, and everything else Hope is doing to Bo. Hopefully by the time they reunite BOPE, Bo will grow a pair and tell Hope not to use that shit against him anymore.

Putting on my kevlar, and flameproof vest now... :run: ;)

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Hope has really gotten on my nerves for a while now but kudos to her for helping Carly after Bo reveals he loves her. I know she's hurt and is having trouble realizing the only man she's ever really loved has moved on but IMO she was acting pretty childish but now she's acting more like an adult. Looking forward to this! I'm so glad Bo was man enough to admit his feelings and not hide them like so many others do on soaps (and in real-life.) The writers are treating this much better than Billie/Bo/Hope/Patrick which was so bad you knew Bo was eventually going to end up back with Hope as soon as the fiasco began. Now Bo needs to tell Carly how he feels! I LOVE Barly!!! :wub:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jocelynel3
Feb 20 2010, 10:14 PM
ladyofthelake
Feb 20 2010, 09:57 AM
rosecarrington
Yup, I agree with you Lady. Both Hope and Bo have crossed moral boundaries pretty much equally.

I'm a BOPE fan, but I am also a Carbo/Barly fan as well. I know Carbo won't last, and the writers will bring BOPE back together, it is nice to see Bo not being crucified by Hope about Zack's death, Ciara's kidnapping, and everything else Hope is doing to Bo. Hopefully by the time they reunite BOPE, Bo will grow a pair and tell Hope not to use that shit against him anymore.

Putting on my kevlar, and flameproof vest now... :run: ;)
I'm joining you, because, well, because I'd like to read a thread where people can just discuss things and their reasoning without sounding so, so.....well, you know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply