Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Wanted Dead or Alive; March 2nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 03:37 PM (4,616 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Last week, EJ had set it up to look like Sydney had died. This week he tells Brady to deliver the news to Nicole.

“Nicole and Sami are a different side of the same story,” points out James Scott. “I don’t want to say that EJ was innocent in this, but he was the victim. He got Nicole pregnant, he wanted to do the right thing and in doing so, not only did he had a family he came to love, but he also really came to love Nicole after feeling he couldn’t really love anybody. He was the victim of a huge deception and was the original victim in all of this, and I think it’s very easy to forget about that.”

Rafe doesn’t believe that Sydney is dead. He goes to Sami to talk to her and at the townhouse he finds EJ. EJ explains that he wanted to grieve with Sami over the loss of Sydney. Rafe vows to bring the abductors to justice, but Sami is confused by Rafe’s inability to mourn and asks him to leave. On the whole divide between Sami and Rafe, James says about EJ, “ I don’t think he’s twiddling his whiskers saying ha, ha. He begins to get confused by the whole situation.”

Ali Sweeney thinks that EJ is doing a good job of selling that. He hasn’t let it show. “There is nothing he gives away that would make Sami suspicious. All those feelings and reactions are sincere.”

Sami then goes to Rafe’s office and catches him in an unguarded moment about Sydney. Ali says that “Galen does an amazing job.” Sami then realizes that he is feeling it too, even though he doesn’t always show it. They go back to Sami’s place and make love. EJ lets himself in and is furious to find them together. He realizes that what he has done isn’t working, instead it has pulled two people closer together.

Sami catches him and EJ covers by saying he is there to get Johnny’s things. But, Rafe thinks there is more to it. He is suspicious and thinks that EJ is doing it to be closer to Sami. She isn’t aware of that kind of motive. Ali says, “I don’t think she puts enough value on herself or her appeal that he would do anything to get close to her. I don’t think she sees herself as some big catch; she’s always been the one to pursue a guy to get him to love her, so I think it’s unfathomable to her that he would do this to get close to her.”

EJ is still angry when he goes to see Anna and Sydney. Anna tells EJ that Sami loves a hero and EJ gets an idea. He produces a new ransom note that says Sydney is alive and he takes it to Sami. They are in the same situation as before. Last time Sami told told Rafe about the ransom note and things went bad, so she decides that she won’t tell Rafe. This makes EJ potentially the hero, it also undermines Rafe’s earlier shortcomings.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

Quote:

I dont think she sees herself as a big catch.
neither do alot of the viewers. :lol: Unemployed, uneducated average looking woman/child with four kids. Yeah every guys dream. :laugh:

Odd how Nicole is coming back up and how much EJ loved her. hmmmmm

Edited by TINA222, Feb 18 2010, 03:44 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I WANT this to end. :sleep:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

This really convinces me that what OBK spoiled is not a dream sequence. YAY!!!! :cheer:

Thanks for posting, Angie. :)

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

another ransom note, great, here we go again :sleep:

jane1978

EJ needs Anna to realize something as simple?! I hope he will explain in the ransom note that the bloody clothes were just a scare and now they have last chance to make it right. Lots of real kidnappers would do something similar.

When is AZ´s first airdate? I wonder what´s the Brady/Nicol part about.

lysie
Member Avatar

I find absolutely nothing interesting about this.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, sounds like confirmation that what OBK posted is not a dream

I figured EJ seeing Rafe and Sami in bed together would signal a change in his plan. I'm glad the story is finally moving again after all the setup and seeing Ali and James interviewed will probably make alot of people happy. I agree with JS about EJ's motivations. I can't wait until Nicole gets back. Things are setting up to get exciting again for this story.

peaches179

Belle333Black
Feb 18 2010, 03:49 PM
another ransom note, great, here we go again :sleep:
:sleep: Thanks Angie. :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Feb 18 2010, 03:53 PM
EJ needs Anna to realize something as simple?! I hope he will explain in the ransom note that the bloody clothes were just a scare and now they have last chance to make it right. Lots of real kidnappers would do something similar.

When is AZ´s first airdate? I wonder what´s the Brady/Nicol part about.
I think they are just laying the groundwork for Nicole's return. We will probably start seeing her mentioned left and right now until she comes back just to remind the audience of her.

I think we will likely see her the week of March 22.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I hope Nicole still doesn't have that ugly black hairstyle. :laugh:

Livie

So what is EJ's real motivation now. No way do I think it means he loves Sami, he just does not want her to love anyone else, the height of selfish immaturism. Loving someone means you want them to be happy.

I am happy to see Rafe is still in possession of the Salem active brain cells.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Livie
Feb 18 2010, 04:03 PM
So what is EJ's real motivation now. No way do I think it means he loves Sami, he just does not want her to love anyone else, the height of selfish immaturism. Loving someone means you want them to be happy.

I am happy to see Rafe is still in possession of the Salem active brain cells.
Thank God, for that. To me, that article doesn't say a whole lot that we don't already know. Here goes EJ again with the ransom notes and stupid Sami keeping things from Rafe again. How long does she think this man who loves her is going to be a doormat for her? Even Rafe, as kind as he is, has his limits. I just can't see that this will end in two weeks, so it's either a dream sequence of how EJ WANTS and HOPES things turn out or this is slated for a later air date than once thought.

i am wondering about the spoiler that says Rafe comes dangerously close to the truth and Stefano realizes what is going on. What happened to this????
Edited by magicsteacher, Feb 18 2010, 04:14 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ga68153
Feb 18 2010, 03:58 PM
I hope Nicole still doesn't have that ugly black hairstyle. :laugh:
She won't. Besides, it was a wig. She did dye her hair darker, which is why I don't get why they used the wig. Stupid.

I'm sure she will be back to her normal color when we see her.

TINA222
Member Avatar

I believe EJ loved Sami and was selfless in the past. But THIS? Not love. That is why Im not worried at all about EJ and Sami. At all. The writers arent taking them seriously. They are pretty much a joke now.

Livie

TINA222
Feb 18 2010, 04:16 PM
I believe EJ loved Sami and was selfless in the past. But THIS? Not love. That is why Im not worried at all about EJ and Sami. At all. The writers arent taking them seriously. They are pretty much a joke now.
My mother used to have a running joke since she was such and Ejami fan, of how soon the Ejole banners would be up for the firesale across the internet. I think I see the same type of sale going up by mid summer for Ejami banners.

I do hope it ends with EJ getting some semblance of sanity back, and maybe a relationship with Arianna when the obvious turn to Bricole happens. I like Lindsay Hartley very much, and it could be a chance for EJ to have a relationship not built on lies or cruelty or manipulation which is all he has had with both Sami and Nicole.

TINA222
Member Avatar

I dont want EJ to leave but part of me really wants to see Sami shoot him. Then everyone thinks he is dead but we know being Stefano's son he will come back. EJ skulks around like Lexie did when everyone thought she was dead. overhears Sami say she is glad he is dead. We need something final with Ejami and no more bones thrown at them. Sami shooting EJ should do it.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie.

Both James and Ali had some interesting comments, although I'm not sure about Ali saying Sami never believed a man would scheme for her because she's not a catch. There's no way Sami didn't know how much EJ loved her and tried to keep her through his various scheming. It makes me even more interested to see what happens when she finds out about what he did. I hope that comes out sooner rather than later. I don't want to see that drag on for months.

Vicky4Mimi

I hope how soon Rafe reveals all that ej has done. Sami needs to see what ej is capable of...
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Feb 18 2010, 04:41 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

TINA222
Feb 18 2010, 04:30 PM
I dont want EJ to leave but part of me really wants to see Sami shoot him. Then everyone thinks he is dead but we know being Stefano's son he will come back. EJ skulks around like Lexie did when everyone thought she was dead. overhears Sami say she is glad he is dead. We need something final with Ejami and no more bones thrown at them. Sami shooting EJ should do it.
I do want him gone and I do want Sami to shoot him and I want Sami to say she's glad he's dead.
I think the entire town would rejoice at that. Remember last week (or so) Anna told him that everyone that meets him HATES him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply