Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Wanted Dead or Alive; March 2nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 03:37 PM (4,625 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh for the love of Christ ....

Sami really is Austin, EJ is Sami, and Rafe is Carrie ... this really helps with my letting go of this show ... nothing (good) to see here ...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 18 2010, 04:41 PM
I hope how soon Rafe reveals all that ej has done. Sami needs to see what ej is capable of...
PS. I love your pictures of Lucas... yum yum yum

I think Sami will stay oblivious for a long while and then all of a sudden EJ will make a pass, and I hope Sami slaps the hell out of him.

kitkat
Member Avatar

aimees76
Feb 18 2010, 04:44 PM

Sami really is Austin, EJ is Sami, and Rafe is Carrie ... this really helps with my letting go of this show ... nothing (good) to see here ...
And like Lucas you will be missed, if EJAMI happens I will soon follow you. I won't watch Beauty and the Beast. Cause all the kissing in the world won't turn that into a handsome prince.

TINA222
Member Avatar

This is Sami we are talking about. Who cant live without a man for a day. She needs someone's lap to crawl into and pat her head and tell her everything is gonna be fine. its what she does. :rolleyes:

aimees76
Member Avatar

kitkat
Feb 18 2010, 04:49 PM
aimees76
Feb 18 2010, 04:44 PM

And like Lucas you will be missed, if EJAMI happens I will soon follow you. I won't watch Beauty and the Beast. Cause all the kissing in the world won't turn that into a handsome prince.
:hug:

lastDays
Member Avatar

For gods sake lets get this f-ing story over with already. EJ has become such an annoying asshole.Please just send him off to Europe for good

kitkat
Member Avatar

TINA222
Feb 18 2010, 04:52 PM
This is Sami we are talking about. Who cant live without a man for a day. She needs someone's lap to crawl into and pat her head and tell her everything is gonna be fine. its what she does. :rolleyes:
I think the shoe will be on the other foot with Rafe and it will her comforting him.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Overall, these interviews were lame..but I loved this part..

Quote:

not only did he had a family he came to love, but he also really came to love Nicole after feeling he couldn’t really love anybody.

Thank you JS! (Although who cares what actors say..right?!LOL)

As for the article, that whole spin about Sami never believing that she's a catch (wel..she right..who would want her) but thats not how the how portrays it. She's the queen bee whose allowed to have two fine guys WITH JOBS chasing her ass! And what can she offered other then an incubator for the next spawn?

I just WANT NICOLE BACK!!!! PLEASE!!!! This story SUCKS without her!

Thanks for posting!

Manda1

Interesting article. Nice to see JS flip flopping again. What interview are we supposed to believe? He is back to 'EJ really loving Nicole.'.....I see a triangle/quad with Brady/Ari/Nicole/EJ up ahead....

Sticking it to Nicole by ensuring she ‘experiences’ some of the pain he has enjoyed inflicting on Sami....set’s it up nicely for Nicole to be mad, mad, mad and blackmail him on her return when she realises it was Anna’s voice.... these two are still married I believe and did not have a pre-nup?

Ali’s comments about Sami not having any idea that EJ would go this far to be with her? Umm forced marriage, immigration scam anyone? Although faking your cute daughter’s death is really out there in the ‘Are you insane category?’ Most parents wouldn’t even want to ‘pretend’ this happened under any circumstances...just in case there is a self fulfilling prophecy.....

Sami catching Rafe unguarded and comforting him :wub:
EJ’s plans not working but pulling Sami and Rafe closer. So everyone who want's to bash Safe for making love again has EJ to thank for it :lol:

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Manda1
Feb 18 2010, 06:49 PM
Interesting article. Nice to see JS flip flopping again. What interview are we supposed to believe? He is back to 'EJ really loving Nicole.'.....I see a triangle/quad with Brady/Ari/Nicole/EJ up ahead....

It doesn't seem like a flip flop to me. EJ did love Nicole, he loved the facade that Nicole created. I'm not saying EJ couldn't have loved Nicole for who she really was but she didn't allow him to see the real version of herself.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Hmmm, I dont think it was a facade that Nicole created but rather EJs "blindness" to her faults. He knew before he wanted a relationship with Nicole how Nicole was like- she was willing to scheme with him to make Sami jealous. He had that talk with Lexie about liking those "type of women" and he told her that they were kindred spirits. He thought it was adorable when she called the cops on Sami, so EJ knew the type of person she was from the beginning.

Now, I think EJ tends to dig his head in the sand and put his women in these pedestals and when they dont response to what he believes they should, well, they fall off!

Nicole played a bigger role in their relationship falling apart but he also feed her insecurities about not being loved enough.

Next time both will come together with their walls up and eyes wide open!

TINA222
Member Avatar

Im just wondering why James is saying that now? Before it was Ejole is doomed and he didnt really love her? he knows more about the upcoming storyline than we do so maybe they arent dead. There has to be a reason there has been no divorce. I loved Ejole before they fucked it up with the dead baby. James and Arianna had mad chemistry. I got sick of Nicole towards the end but I am looking forward to their scenes.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Feb 18 2010, 07:21 PM
Hmmm, I dont think it was a facade that Nicole created but rather EJs "blindness" to her faults. He knew before he wanted a relationship with Nicole how Nicole was like- she was willing to scheme with him to make Sami jealous. He had that talk with Lexie about liking those "type of women" and he told her that they were kindred spirits. He thought it was adorable when she called the cops on Sami, so EJ knew the type of person she was from the beginning.

Now, I think EJ tends to dig his head in the sand and put his women in these pedestals and when they dont response to what he believes they should, well, they fall off!

Nicole played a bigger role in their relationship falling apart but he also feed her insecurities about not being loved enough.

Next time both will come together with their walls up and eyes wide open!
I agree, he did blind himself and I saw him put her up on a pedastal too. he wanted the fairytale she was contructing.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Actually, he has said before that EJ loved Nicole. That was his reasoning behind EJ being clueless as to why he never figured out the fake rubber belly.

He's also said that EJole are compelling and a powerful couple....and theyre still married! That means plenty of scenes! Who knows what going to happen? I do think like others we'll be getting a Brady/Nicole/EJ..maybe Arianna.

Edited by Liz<3Days, Feb 18 2010, 07:31 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Did JS ever say that EJ wasn't in love with Nicole? I don't remember him saying that.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 18 2010, 07:34 PM
Did JS ever say that EJ wasn't in love with Nicole? I don't remember him saying that.
Hmmm, I think he's never said that he didnt love her. He's said that the relationship cant go anywhere because of the lies. I don't remember all his quotes.

Manda1

Liz<3Days
Feb 18 2010, 07:28 PM
Actually, he has said before that EJ loved Nicole. That was his reasoning behind EJ being clueless as to why he never figured out the fake rubber belly.

He's also said that EJole are and compelling and powerful couple....and theyre still married! That means plenty of scenes! Who knows what going to happen? I do think like others we'll be getting a Brady/Nicole/EJ..maybe Arianna.

I have to agree that I am modifying my original post to say that although JS has given at least one interview where he was saying Ejole was 'doomed' he has consistently stated that EJ really loves/loved Nicole in all of his other interviews.

He also said that he thought EJ could forgive her. Duh! of course he can. He would not have raised Sydney for the first 9 months of her life if it had not be for Nicole and although he testified against her at the sentencing hearing is is 'conintuing' with Nicolesque behaviour with the Sydnapping and now fake death [although I think what he has done is a million times worse than what Nicole did]

Nicole was grieving for her 'one chance' at being a mother being lost and she wanted EJ to raise his daughter. She just missed the chances to 'come clean' with the truth ie when EJ thought Grace had died and was his she could have said...'Play along but your baby is actually Syd etc and they could have been in on the same side. Because like it or not they are in a way in that they both want to keep Sydney from Sami,

Ejole are far from done and I am glad about that because I thought they were so cute before they distroyed them with these baby lies

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I'm certainly not hoping for EJole but there is no reason why they aren't in the cards. Where my doubts lay are if Day's views EJ as a viable romantic love interest. I'm betting they will do something with Brady, EJ, Nicole, Ari but Brady will be the guy youre suppose to root for.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^Yep, you also have to remember that she was thinking of telling him at the hospital chapel but Steffy confronted her and told her to keep quite. I thought that was her true last chance to tell him...after that, it was in Steffys hands.

AW, yes, classic EJole were so fun, sexy, flirty and hope they can return to that after this crappy SL!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 18 2010, 07:50 PM
I'm certainly not hoping for EJole but there is no reason why they aren't in the cards. Where my doubts lay are if Day's views EJ as a viable romantic love interest. I'm betting they will do something with Brady, EJ, Nicole, Ari but Brady will be the guy youre suppose to root for.
That's true, Brady is the hero, but they already have another couple like that, SAFE.

I dont think EJole were ever in the mold of classic couples. They are two selfish people who came together from circumstance, but fell in love. However, because of the nature of these two, honesty will alway be an issue for them.

I guess we'll see...but I much rather watch this, then round 8998786876 of EJ and Sami!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply