Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Wanted Dead or Alive; March 2nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Feb 18 2010, 03:37 PM (4,624 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks for the article!
Loved that Ej mentioned Nicole and how he loved her. Love all of the Nicole mentions that have been going on lately. I also find it interesting that he is happy to watch Sami suffer when she gets the bloody clothes news, but doesn't have the balls to tell Nicole himself.
Ejole isn't over, not by a long shot! They are not divorced, no prenup, EJ will have Sydney back, and I think Nicole will remember Anna's voice...so I bet she blackmails him so she can be close to Sydney...and the only one that seems to be able to go up against EJ is Nicole!
Can't wait! Hurry back, Nicole!

The rest of the article was stupid. EJ's desire to be like SuperRafe, and his insistence to be the interloper to break up Safe just ruins his character. And his pathetic attempts to hurt Sami are stupid. So he isn't returning the baby because he feels bad about what he did...he is returning it to be SuperRafe.
Embarassing.

Love the way this article has everything playing out too! I am actually rooting for EJ in this...and can't wait til the truth comes out and EJ gets his! Love it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

If EJ lets Nicole see Sidney the screaming harpy will have a fit. :lol: Sami already feels insecure because she hasnt bonded with the baby. Sidney sees Nicole as her mother. Sami will never bond Sidney with Nicole still being part of her life. That's not a bad thing. I have my issues with Nicole but she was a good mother. Unlike Sami. If I get some good EJ/Sidney/Nicole bonding scenes out of it. I will be happy. and it pisses Sami off. Heaven. :biggrin:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

TINA222
Feb 18 2010, 09:14 PM
If EJ lets Nicole see Sidney the screaming harpy will have a fit. :lol: Sami already feels insecure because she hasnt bonded with the baby. Sidney sees Nicole as her mother. Sami will never bond Sidney with Nicole still being part of her life. That's not a bad thing. I have my issues with Nicole but she was a good mother. Unlike Sami. If I get some good EJ/Sidney/Nicole bonding scenes out of it. I will be happy. and it pisses Sami off. Heaven. :biggrin:
She'll been to busy fuckin Rafe to care!

This is why Syd belongs with Nicole!

TINA222
Member Avatar

I hope Sidney calls Nicole mama. Now that would be fucking karma. Warm my cold Sami hating heart after that shit she tries to pull with Rafe. Doesnt feel so good to have another person try and take your place. I hate how she says our baby when she talks to Rafe. A baby neither one knows and has never bonded with. :flipoff: She is just a Grace replacement. Sick. At least Nicole has spent more than one day with Sidney. That connection is real.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

END THE DAMN STORYLINE ALREADY.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taelyn

Liz<3Days
Feb 18 2010, 09:25 PM
TINA222
Feb 18 2010, 09:14 PM
She'll been to busy fuckin Rafe to care!

This is why Syd belongs with Nicole!
I often agree with you .. And I do think Nicole and Sydney have an amazing connection and relationship... But as for the comment about Sami " too busy fucking Rafe to care" ..
Excuse why is it made to sound so ugly that two people madly inlove, who are grieving turn to eachother and seek comfort and love?
Ive never heard that couples are forbidden to make love during times of grief as long as the sex isnt celebratory. Id agree if they went out on the town and got drunk and fell all over eachother with lustful joy.. somehow I dont see that being the case..

Just saying.

But I do agree ,, Id love Nicole back in the picture though I doubt even she can forgive EJ for this , but together they make an interesting team..and she and Sydney were really amazing, Id like to see Nicole with her own child.. she is clearly a great mother.
Edited by Taelyn, Feb 18 2010, 10:37 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Yeah, its harsh because I HATE SAMI....and I will hate it so much that Sami gets to have Syd, only to be dumped onto the Brady Pub and Caroline!

I hate that Sami gets to have her kids and Nicole who had her miracle baby doesn't...Sami calls her miracle Rafe???? PLEASE!

I hate that Sami never fuckin pays for ANYTHING!

I. JUST. HATE. SAMI!

Personally I don't care if Sami fucks til the cows come home....just keep your cooties away from Syd!

Hell, I would LOVE EJole to fuck too! LOL

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 18 2010, 03:37 PM
EJ is still angry when he goes to see Anna and Sydney. Anna tells EJ that Sami loves a hero and EJ gets an idea. He produces a new ransom note that says Sydney is alive and he takes it to Sami. They are in the same situation as before. Last time Sami told told Rafe about the ransom note and things went bad, so she decides that she won’t tell Rafe. This makes EJ potentially the hero, it also undermines Rafe’s earlier shortcomings.
Is this a joke? Talk about a story going in circles...

"Give me ransom! She's still alive!"

"No she's dead."

"Nevermind. She's alive again. Give me ransom!"

This story is so weak. Just end it already!

Taelyn

Kenny
Feb 18 2010, 11:35 PM
Angie79
Feb 18 2010, 03:37 PM
EJ is still angry when he goes to see Anna and Sydney. Anna tells EJ that Sami loves a hero and EJ gets an idea. He produces a new ransom note that says Sydney is alive and he takes it to Sami. They are in the same situation as before. Last time Sami told told Rafe about the ransom note and things went bad, so she decides that she won’t tell Rafe. This makes EJ potentially the hero, it also undermines Rafe’s earlier shortcomings.
Is this a joke? Talk about a story going in circles...

"Give me ransom! She's still alive!"

"No she's dead."

"Nevermind. She's alive again. Give me ransom!"

This story is so weak. Just end it already!
I know .. wasnt Ej just all furious after discovering that Same and Rafe reunited.. Trying to convince Sami that Sydney was dead, and blaming it on Rafe that his daughter is dead... Sami then getting pissed because she wouldnt give up on the idea of sydney being alive, reminding EJ they would never even known the truth about Sydney if it were not for Rafe.. then low and behold, now they find these few drops of blood, and now flip out .... Sami is acting as though its proof she is dead, and EJ is acting like she is alive, refusing to be lieve she is gone, putting on quite a shaow for them both.... and Rafe is just trying to give comfort and figure out who is behind all this no matter what the outcome and be there for Sami..

So much flip flopping going on its making me dizzy... Just end this story already for gods sake .. either have EJ vanish with the kids.... (Obviously a move that will be hard to exlain away) or bring Sydney back... Im so sick of this.. As angry and fristeated as Sami can get .. even as cruel snd lashing out in pain .. She still loves Rafe .. and thats not going to change .. everyone supposedly made mistakes .. she wont hate him for what she thinks is his.
Edited by Taelyn, Feb 18 2010, 11:59 PM.

Nicole Walker

So EJ has to pretend to be a hero? Dude, you're a loser.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Feb 18 2010, 10:31 PM
Excuse why is it made to sound so ugly that two people madly inlove, who are grieving turn to eachother and seek comfort and love?
I agree with you. Probablly what's hard on people affected by kidnapping don't feel like they can every have any pleasure or feel judged if they do.

Manda1

Nicole Dimera
Feb 19 2010, 09:21 AM
I know the pathetic bit is EJ isn't genuinely doing anything amazing at all its all a big staged drama to make himself look heroic! :lol:

But Rafe is an actual hero because he genuinely achieves the amazing against the odds :applause:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.
Quote:

Ali says that “Galen does an amazing job.”
Looking forward to this the most.

CapeSafe

samixxx
Feb 19 2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks for posting.
Quote:

Can't wait for the upcoming scenes where Sami finds Rafe alone and "grieving" :wub: Ali said in her interview that Galen was amazing...but many of us already knew that :cheers:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Manda1
Feb 19 2010, 10:40 AM
Nicole Dimera
Feb 19 2010, 09:21 AM
I know the pathetic bit is EJ isn't genuinely doing anything amazing at all its all a big staged drama to make himself look heroic! :lol:

But Rafe is an actual hero because he genuinely achieves the amazing against the odds :applause:
So true. A real hero does things unselfishly, as Rafe does, not to make himself look good or for his own selfish desires, as Ej does. He is becoming more and more pathetic by the day. Ej may THINK he is the hero if he brings Sydney home, but Rafe will end up being the hero in the end when he puts all of this together and realizes who REALLY stole Sydney in the first place.
Can't wait to see GG's amazing scenes next week. WOW!!! An actor who actually shows emotion and feelings without ranting, raving and flailing his arms around. :applause: :applause:

Sami love Rafe and vice versa. They will both forgive each other when this whole sordid mess is over. He will realize that she was totally manipulated by EJ and she will realize that he will again, yet, and still do anything for her.

Livie

Right now some of my favorite lines in an interview have come from James who says EJ has just managed to drive two people closer together with his plots. His plan to destroy Sami drives another nail into the madness that now masquerades as his brain.

I love that the interpretation coming from him is not that he has done this because he loves Sami, it is an interpretation of just another example of the entitlement that the character of EJ feels he deserves.

Being an Ex-Ejami is kind of like being a shell shocked survivor of this long fan base war that began with wanting EJami over Lumi. Until I saw the scene of Sami with Lucas yesterday, and the utter need she had to be with him, I guess I never understood what the real depth of that connection was. I am glad the writers at least gave them that one last moment.

I am not a despiser of villains, they have a purpose. I enjoy watching Vivian, but mostly for the sheer expectation and joy of watching her fail and get caught. I do not want villains to succeed. I want them to be what the heroes and heroines overcome. EJ is now the villain I want to fail.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Livie
Feb 19 2010, 08:08 PM
Being an Ex-Ejami is kind of like being a shell shocked survivor of this long fan base war that began with wanting EJami over Lumi. Until I saw the scene of Sami with Lucas yesterday, and the utter need she had to be with him, I guess I never understood what the real depth of that connection was. I am glad the writers at least gave them that one last moment.

I totally agree. My Lumi moment came when Sami told Lucas that she was pregnant and he was trying to get her to tell EJ and she refused so she lived with Lucas and Chloe. AS doesn't have to try so hard with BD, and BD was a better actor around AS. I don't think I ever gave them a chance. And then when Sami called him this week, I kind of hated to know that Lumi was done. It must be heartbreaking for a true Lumi fan. They were pretty decent together as far as couples go, especially with all of the history they had.

There was a big connection between them, even when they weren't together. I always felt that Sami loved Lucas, and he was probably the only one who could have really given Rafe some real trouble in the romance department.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Alligato
Feb 19 2010, 09:45 PM
Livie

I totally agree. My Lumi moment came when Sami told Lucas that she was pregnant and he was trying to get her to tell EJ and she refused so she lived with Lucas and Chloe. AS doesn't have to try so hard with BD, and BD was a better actor around AS. I don't think I ever gave them a chance. And then when Sami called him this week, I kind of hated to know that Lumi was done. It must be heartbreaking for a true Lumi fan. They were pretty decent together as far as couples go, especially with all of the history they had.

There was a big connection between them, even when they weren't together. I always felt that Sami loved Lucas, and he was probably the only one who could have really given Rafe some real trouble in the romance department.

:( :'( :frownie:

samixxx
Member Avatar

CapeSafe
Feb 19 2010, 01:45 PM
samixxx
Feb 19 2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks for posting.
Quote:

Can't wait for the upcoming scenes where Sami finds Rafe alone and "grieving" :wub: Ali said in her interview that Galen was amazing...but many of us already knew that :cheers:
The scenes might be tough to watch but I think they are going to be so good. Rafe is the strong type and internalizes his pain so that he can be strong for someone else. And here he gets to let go. Like the scenes at the church during Grace's funeral when he thought he was alone he could let some of the anger, frustration and pain out. Can't wait though, go Galen. :wub:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Livie
Right now some of my favorite lines in an interview have come from James who says EJ has just managed to drive two people closer together with his plots. His plan to destroy Sami drives another nail into the madness that now masquerades as his brain.

I love that the interpretation coming from him is not that he has done this because he loves Sami, it is an interpretation of just another example of the entitlement that the character of EJ feels he deserves.

I am not a despiser of villains, they have a purpose. I enjoy watching Vivian, but mostly for the sheer expectation and joy of watching her fail and get caught. I do not want villains to succeed. I want them to be what the heroes and heroines overcome. EJ is now the villain I want to fail.

Yep, same for me I wasn't ever a Lumi fan but those scenes were good. I actually thought that it might be a Lumi vs Safe triangle. Could have been a good transition into the strong story I think, but instead we are where we are.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply