Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Galen Gering interview with Michael Fairman
Topic Started: Feb 19 2010, 11:41 AM (11,048 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

ga68153
Feb 19 2010, 05:22 PM
I wish someone else from DAYS would get an interview.

Well TFP anyway!
I don't know why, but for some reason when I read your post I thought I was in the thread with Peggy McKay's interview. I wondered if you've been reading tons of secret interviews with her, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

lysie
Feb 19 2010, 05:25 PM
ga68153
Feb 19 2010, 05:22 PM
I wish someone else from DAYS would get an interview.

Well TFP anyway!
I don't know why, but for some reason when I read your post I thought I was in the thread with Peggy McKay's interview. I wondered if you've been reading tons of secret interviews with her, lol.
:laugh: :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

kitkat
Feb 19 2010, 01:11 PM
Through adversity and problems supercouples are born. John & Marlena... Bo & Hope... Strangely enough both these couples had to Face a man that was obsessed with their loves.... Marlena/Stefano... Hope/Larry Welch. Through they problems their love stayed true, and they didn't go around abusing each other-- the odds were against them. John & Marlena are still together. And Bo & Hope are facing odds again, after being together for years... but I believe and it has been spoiled they will overcome.

BTW, I love that their families are vacationing together, they have such a close relationship. Which is carried off on the screen. Which definitely makes them the couple to root for.

BTW, I hate that above picture of him I prefer the one below...

Posted Image
:huh: I'm sorry. Were you taking about Sami and Rafe? or Same and EJ? :sheep: Sami and Rafe? :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

I'll try to post something positive first: kudos to Galen for giving praise to James' acting, and for not making derogatory comments.

Now as for the article: WILL THE PIMPING EVER END? :x

And... are you kidding me? He submitted scenes for the Emmys? Why? :shrug:

And... what fans "received Safe well"? The Lumi fans? The Passions fans?

I'm glad that the families are close.... Maybe they should keep it that way and spare the rest of us.
Edited by daisy132, Feb 19 2010, 07:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

THanks for posting.

In the pic of Galen with his son, GG looks handsome.

it seems like they/he are overdoing it with the whole "Ali and Galen are friends" thing.

I give credit that the Grace dying was one of GG's better moments, but Emmy?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Thanks for the interview. I honestly don't see the difference in his acting. LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cupcake06

Well...I've never cared for Galen as an actor, but I'm anxious to see his scenes next week. I want him to do well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

jeanneshuis
Feb 19 2010, 03:50 PM
kitkat
Through adversity and problems supercouples are born. John & Marlena... Bo & Hope... Strangely enough both these couples had to Face a man that was obsessed with their loves.... Marlena/Stefano... Hope/Larry Welch. Through they problems their love stayed true, and they didn't go around abusing each other-- the odds were against them. John & Marlena are still together. And Bo & Hope are facing odds again, after being together for years... but I believe and it has been spoiled they will overcome.

BTW, I love that their families are vacationing together, they have such a close relationship. Which is carried off on the screen. Which definitely makes them the couple to root for.

Posted Image
ita very cool that galen jenna ali dave
all the kids hang out in mammoth
as much as galen is there i bet he has a condo they all use

glad to see he is submitting those heart breaking scenes with grace dying

I agree, Kit Kat!! Supercouples need to go through adversities and Sami and Rafe are doing just that. I think we got good vibes from this interview and the SOD Valentine piece as to the direction of SAFE. Both Ali and Galen alluded to the fact that SAFE is in the future in the SOD article and Galen again in his interview when asked. I loved this interview-- it showed us some sides of both Galen and Ali that we don't often see. The fact that they like working together, want happier times together, and are good friends on and off the set, bodes well for SAFE, IMO.

BTW-- that picture of Galen is yummy!!!!
Edited by magicsteacher, Feb 19 2010, 08:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

magicsteacher
Feb 19 2010, 08:05 PM
jeanneshuis
kitkat

Posted Image
ita very cool that galen jenna ali dave
all the kids hang out in mammoth
as much as galen is there i bet he has a condo they all use

glad to see he is submitting those heart breaking scenes with grace dying

I agree, Kit Kat!! Supercouples need to go through adversities and Sami and Rafe are doing just that. I think we got good vibes from this interview and the SOD Valentine piece as to the direction of SAFE. Both Ali and Galen alluded to the fact that SAFE is in the future in the SOD article and Galen again in his interview when asked. I loved this interview-- it showed us some sides of both Galen and Ali that we don't often see. The fact that they like working together, want happier times together, and are good friends on and off the set, bodes well for SAFE, IMO.

I don't think that Ali and Galen alluded to Safe being the future. No more than James and Ari did last year about Ejole. And look where they are now.

They're all trying to keep all of us watching. I for one am not watching the garbage they're feeding me (I refuse to watch the Lumi replacement) and I know I'm not alone.

I'm just keeping up with you guys, and the spoilers.
Edited by daisy132, Feb 19 2010, 08:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Why do these interviews and some of the ensuing conversations often seem like "Groundhog Day?"
Online Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

daisy132
Feb 19 2010, 08:11 PM
magicsteacher
Feb 19 2010, 08:05 PM
jeanneshuis

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image

I don't think that Ali and Galen alluded to Safe being the future. No more than James and Ari did last year about Ejole. And look where they are now.

They're all trying to keep all of us watching. I for one am not watching the garbage they're feeding me (I refuse to watch the Lumi replacement) and I know I'm not alone.

I'm just keeping up with you guys, and the spoilers.
I agree. It's the same as EJole. I think I'll see the end of Safe by hmm....April? Yep April. But Smai and EJ's feelings for eachother will resurface before that.

Anyway-really? Another interview for GG?
Offline Profile Goto Top

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 19 2010, 07:45 PM
THanks for posting.

In the pic of Galen with his son, GG looks handsome.

it seems like they/he are overdoing it with the whole "Ali and Galen are friends" thing.

I give credit that the Grace dying was one of GG's better moments, but Emmy?
galen & ali have known each other for 11 yrs
its great they have off screen friend ships
along with their spouses/ kids just as other cast members do many times nadia and brandon tweet they are out some where with christian leblanc or michelle stafford
other of their fellow soap pals

molly casey mark all went to vegas last weekend

i think many of us have friend ships with co workers

Ali_Sweeney

Dinner! Dave is BBQing for us and @GalenGering. Ben & Dillon are having a blast!
Edited by jeanneshuis, Feb 19 2010, 09:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Feb 19 2010, 08:26 PM
I think I'll see the end of Safe by hmm....April? Yep April. But Smai and EJ's feelings for eachother will resurface before that.
I agree with Ejami might have stirrings of feelings but the end of Safe? I really doubt it. :hug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

jeanneshuis
Feb 19 2010, 08:31 PM

I realize that and it's very nice. It's just weird how often it gets mentioned,.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 19 2010, 08:36 PM
jeanneshuis
Feb 19 2010, 08:31 PM

I realize that and it's very nice. It's just weird how often it gets mentioned,.
I know it is great, but Why mention it in almost every interview? :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Livie

My prediction is that Ejami gets about a month before the next part of the reveal is revealed by the great revelator, Rafe. I say May and Rafe and Sami are again making steam (come out of Ejami fan ears that is) lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Livie
Feb 19 2010, 08:38 PM
My prediction is that Ejami gets about a month before the next part of the reveal is revealed by the great revelator, Rafe. I say May and Rafe and Sami are again making steam (come out of Ejami fan ears that is) lol.
Considering Sami seems to have an allergy to EJ, that's pretty generous, lol. "The Great Revelator" ...that's good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

Livie
Now my prediction is the total opposite. I'm wondering what's gonna happen with Rafe after his SL with Sami is over.. :ermm:

Also I think of course EJami will get very close before the reveal but no sex! Then th reveal and Sami lights EJ's ass on fire for a few weeks-but will be back in his arms not long after because what he did does not negate the feelings they develop for eachother before Sami found out the truth.

Hey I was watching these youtube scenes of Ellen w/DAYS and they were so hilarious!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Pwt7uDqPo&NR=1 --Deidre, Sami and Lucas on set. :wub: tehee-Waxapple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJGJ18SVerU&NR=1 In this one, Bryan.D gives this woman a wet one! He's so awesome!!
Edited by Kiren, Feb 19 2010, 08:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Livie

Samantha Dimera
Feb 19 2010, 08:48 PM
Livie
Now my prediction is the total opposite. I'm wondering what's gonna happen with Rafe after his SL with Sami is over.. :ermm:

Also I think of course EJami will get very close before the reveal but no sex! Then th reveal and Sami lights EJ's ass on fire for a few weeks-but will be back in his arms not long after because what he did does not negate the feelings they develop for eachother before Sami found out the truth.

Hey I was watching these youtube scenes of Ellen w/DAYS and they were so hilarious!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Pwt7uDqPo&NR=1 --Deidre, Sami and Lucas on set. :wub: tehee-Waxapple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJGJ18SVerU&NR=1 In this one, Bryan.D gives this woman a wet one! He's so awesome!!
Lol, believe it or not, Little Birdie is not a sooth sayer. I have read the spoilers and what really amazed me was how brilliant she was at deducing that Lucas was going to be off the show..about three weeks after he confirmed it himself. I was floored at her utterly amazing predictions. and her 99.9% accuracy, especially after saying it once Corday has opened his mount.

So the Hernandez family is all going away by May now huh? I thought it was supposed to be March now. We shall have to save these predictions and bring them out to compare in June.

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Feb 19 2010, 08:48 PM

I had completely forgotten about this. That was so funny. "Sami, Luke" LOL. And I love when she and Deidre are just sitting on the couch watching.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic