Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ken Corday on Alice's Memorial
Topic Started: Feb 20 2010, 06:20 AM (1,057 Views)
AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

Sounds interesting....

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/news/article/days-ken-corday-alice-memorial

I'm hoping Melissa Reeves and Deidre Hall will be amongst the people that stop by...
although i have my doubts regarding Deidre....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

misch
Member Avatar

Thanks for the link. I think it would only be right if Deidre comes by. She admired her so much. I think Melissa Reeves is a gimmie and I would like her to stay on the show to be a bridge between Hope and Carly.

King
Member Avatar

This sounds interesting.

MISSY IS A MUST!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Looking forward to the returns for May sweeps. I agree Missy is a must. I kind of wish GH would let Jason Cook go so Shawn D could come back for this too, even if maybe Gran's passing isn't as big of a deal as some of the other perils that Shawn and Belle haven't been around for with their parents the last two years.

And maybe it's wishful thinking but Deidre didn't sound so angry at DOOL in her interview to me that she might not make a guest spot for something big like Alice's death or whenever the eventual series finale is if they said they wanted Marlena back for a visit.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This is just a variation of something already posted in the Frances Reid thread, although maybe it's best if a separate thread is started for it since it seems many people did not see Corday's comments on the tribute over the past week.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

Beth
Member Avatar

This is something that I will very much look forward to. I just hope they give everyone a chance to make an appearance that wants to and not limit it.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I hope they do something thats worthy of her..lets hope

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply