Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 2/22-2/26
Topic Started: Feb 20 2010, 11:32 AM (21,744 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Week of February 22, 2010

Posted Image

Classic clip: Kate discovers Vivian and Victor are married!

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

IMissAremid
Feb 20 2010, 11:32 AM
:wub: :wub: :wub: The Phloe fanboy in me couldn't help but do it. :P

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image
:wub: ah Phloe :wub:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Now, he needs his hair cut like that again! They do make a pretty picture. I just wish I was watching when Phloe was really hot, so I knew what the hubbub was all about.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Posted Image

Discuss!
What a great picture of Jay and Nadia! Very pretty! :) I think Chloe and Phillip should be given another chance in the romance department. :)
Edited by Mirage75, Feb 20 2010, 03:52 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 20 2010, 01:47 PM
Now, he needs his hair cut like that again! They do make a pretty picture. I just wish I was watching when Phloe was really hot, so I knew what the hubbub was all about.
But that's the hair he has now only it is a little longer so in intense scenes like this week it hangs down.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Feb 20 2010, 02:03 PM
ladyofthelake
But that's the hair he has now only it is a little longer so in intense scenes like this week it hangs down.
Exactly.

I really don't see the issue with his hair, although I have a similar style so maybe that is why. Yes, it gets to be too long at times so what he needs to do is get a trim every now and then to keep it from dangling all over. I don't mind the style though. You can't have everyone with short cuts. Not only is that not realistic but it's boring LOL.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 20 2010, 02:28 PM
Sindacco
Feb 20 2010, 02:03 PM
ladyofthelake
Exactly.

I really don't see the issue with his hair, although I have a similar style so maybe that is why. Yes, it gets to be too long at times so what he needs to do is get a trim every now and then to keep it from dangling all over. I don't mind the style though. You can't have everyone with short cuts. Not only is that not realistic but it's boring LOL.
Yep, same here.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Other than when they had sex right when Chloe came back I can't recall Phloe actually being that hot together.

I liked Phloe back in the day when they were teens more because of their story at the beginning than how they looked together, although I think as jaded adults who have had screwed up lives they could be an interesting anti-sweet supercouple if only the show could write them that way and give Chloe a bit of an edge like she had as a teen before she was the opera princess.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
I never got the hubbub. lol Yeah as Imiss said they only got steamy during the friends with benefits stuff in 08.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

IMissAremid
Feb 20 2010, 03:50 PM
ladyofthelake
Other than when they had sex right when Chloe came back I can't recall Phloe actually being that hot together.

I liked Phloe back in the day when they were teens more because of their story at the beginning than how they looked together, although I think as jaded adults who have had screwed up lives they could be an interesting anti-sweet supercouple if only the show could write them that way and give Chloe a bit of an edge like she had as a teen before she was the opera princess.
I like the way you think.

They are first going to have to admit that Philip was married and burned once before. Didn't they even have Victor saying that this was his first marriage? How did John Aniston let that one slide? You think he'd have called them on it.

Philip, with his Belle travails and war travails, should have a lot of mature baggage going for him instead of the this insidious chasing and marrying a teenager.

Provided JKJ and NB can pull their acting chops together, I think this would be great.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I was never a Phole fan back in the day but they definitely had something special. And after what the writers have done to Philip the last two years I wouldn't say no to a Phole reunion.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 20 2010, 04:45 PM
They are first going to have to admit that Philip was married and burned once before. Didn't they even have Victor saying that this was his first marriage? How did John Aniston let that one slide? You think he'd have called them on it.
No Victor said that it wasn't Philip's first wedding and it would probably not be his last. I know there were some posts about that so I rewatched the scene.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sindacco
Feb 20 2010, 05:09 PM
ladyofthelake
Feb 20 2010, 04:45 PM
No Victor said that it wasn't Philip's first wedding and it would probably not be his last. I know there were some posts about that so I rewatched the scene.
OK. I was thinking that was a pretty glaring error if they wrote it that way.

jane1978

Sindacco
Feb 20 2010, 05:07 PM
I was never a Phole fan back in the day but they definitely had something special. And after what the writers have done to Philip the last two years I wouldn't say no to a Phole reunion.
I was never Phloe fan but from I remember they never had some real deep relationship. They had that classic cliché story where Phillip lost the bet and had to ask ugly Chloe to a dance only to discover she is sexy. But Chloe immediatelly started act weird, trying to play both Shawn and Phillip and soon after she met Brady who was few year older and it was clear they connect on much deeper level. Phillip was crazy into her but she wanted more than he could and was able offer. And after Phillip was forced to lie her that Victor is dead and she falsely accused him of rape the relationship went quickly downhill. Is was always written more like a spoiler to her true love, Brady Black, than some neverdying romance.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Philip and Chloe. Now please.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Written the right way and in character, Philip and Chloe have the potential to be a great supercouple. Chloe is the one person, besides Victor, that doesn't put up with Philip's shit. She will call him out every single time and put him in his place. Victor and Chloe seem to be the only people that are able to do that. That makes Philip vulnerable to Chloe. And chloe becomes vulnerable to Philip because he does the same thing. He calls her out on her shit as well. Chloe tries to put up walls to keep herself from getting hurt due to her rough childhood. Philip was really the first one to get passed those walls. Brady was able to as well, but the walls were already knocked down by Philip. Philip always called Chloe out on trying to be hold her goth image when that wasn't really her.

Kenny
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 21 2010, 07:16 PM
Philip always called Chloe out on trying to be hold her goth image when that wasn't really her.
Speaking of which, it's really hard to believe that the Chloe we're seeing today is the same Chloe we saw ten years ago as "Ghoul Girl."

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I just thought about something regarding Chloe. Was Lucas ever on screen enough last fall/this winter to establish whether he and Chloe got divorced? I know she's already engaged to Dan but I don't remember them getting an official ending. Or EJ and Nicole for that matter. What does this show have against writing the angst of divorce paper scenes?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Lucas and Chloe's marriage was indeed annulled on screen. (Why annulled as opposed to divorced I don't know, but I remember discussing it on the boards.) The last time Nicole was on screen she was still being referred to as Nicole DiMera, so I don't think that marriage has been legally dissolved yet, or at least, if it happened offscreen we haven't been informed of it yet. Lucas and Chloe is a definite though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply