Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVGuide Interview with Stuart Damon
Topic Started: Feb 23 2010, 11:16 AM (2,621 Views)
Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

TVGuide.com just tweeted their interview with Stuart Damon, which can be found here.

One of the juicy bits..

Quote:

So how does Ford get mixed up with Nicole?
He grants her a full pardon because he’s being blackmailed by his old flame Anna DiMera [Leann Hunley]. He runs into Anna at the Kiriakis house. She asks Ford to help give this woman a pardon but, when he finds out who it is, he says “You’re out of your mind!” The guy’s got a real edge and there’s very little that’s beneath him, but even he chokes on the idea of pardoning Nicole. He’s desperately afraid she’ll be a menace to society, which could come back to destroy him. But he’s got no choice. Anna has him by the throat.

I can't wait! So looking forward to having Arianne Zucker back on my screen!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hmm, wonder why Anna wants Nicole out of jail.
Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm bummed that Damon is only on for five episodes but it sounds like a good role. I like the fact that Anna has had enough of EJ and is taking matters into her own hands. I love that she is the one to work over the governor and get Nicole out of jail.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Awesome! I was waiting for anything, any little thing about Nicole's return, and this sounds great.
Curious as to why Anna is the one that goes through hoops to get Nicole out of prison, but a full pardon is perfect! I hope Anna spills the beans to Nicole about EJ, and I hope that Nicole is the one who puts EJ in his place. She seems to be the only one who can outsmart him!

I love it!
Thanks so much for posting! Can't wait to hear more!
Hurry back, Nicole! They need you so bad!

Livie

Whoa! My spec is that Anna is afraid of the voice recording, she is also afraid of the whacko EJ who has threatened her on more than one occasion. Great job ptb, get one more fan base to hate EJ!

The idea of Nicole and Anna holding the feet of EJ to the fire is just too delicious to contemplate!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

This sounds great! It makes sense that Anna learns that Nicole is able to identify her via her memory of the voice and agrees to get her out of prison so her own ass isn't on the line. I'm just so happy that Nicole is almost back and this sounds like a reasonably non-lame way to explain how Nicole's not serving out her full sentence, lol. The question is going to be how the governor explains it to his constitutency.

I love this too:

Quote:

Then EJ [James Scott] finds out Ford’s been in cahoots with Anna and he is not pleased. However the governor only takes so much from EJ—because EJ is a menace to society as well—so it’s pretty confrontational. They’re both strong characters who’ll go as far as they need to go, and that makes for some good drama.

I need some more Judge Goldberg-ian smacking down of EJ and his hypocrisy.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm actually glad it's only five episodes. I've never really been a fan of Damon, so I'm glad he doesn't seem to be sticking around. I don't want another Dr. Baker on our hands.

I love that he has a past with Anna though. Way to use Leann Hunley!!!

And I'm glad it looks like Ford won't give into EJ's shit and throws back in his face that he's a menace to society as well.

TINA222
Member Avatar

This sounds interesting. Poor Anna probably thinks she is in the clear because of what EJ does with Sidney. Then Nicole finds out it was her. Anna is a survivor first and foremost. She will look out for herself first. That EJ knows? Uh oh. I cant wait to see them butt heads. If this guy thinks he can take EJ down? Yeah right. He will just find out what Anna has on him and use it too. Easy peasy.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

It sounds to me like Nicole must remember Anna's voice and let's her know she'll spill unless Anna secures her release. Sounds like good stuff! Thanks for posting. :)

Alligato
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 23 2010, 11:33 AM
This sounds great! It makes sense that Anna learns that Nicole is able to identify her via her memory of the voice and agrees to get her out of prison so her own ass isn't on the line. I'm just so happy that Nicole is almost back and this sounds like a reasonably non-lame way to explain how Nicole's not serving out her full sentence, lol. The question is going to be how the governor explains it to his constitutency.

I love this too:

Quote:

Then EJ [James Scott] finds out Ford’s been in cahoots with Anna and he is not pleased. However the governor only takes so much from EJ—because EJ is a menace to society as well—so it’s pretty confrontational. They’re both strong characters who’ll go as far as they need to go, and that makes for some good drama.

I need some more Judge Goldberg-ian smacking down of EJ and his hypocrisy.
Getting giddy here! Can't wait to see this confrontation!!!
This sounds great...and as much as I would like to think EJ can take this dude on, don't think so. His last attempts to kill anyone have been thwarted, and his goons are pretty inept. He can't even break up Safe effectively, so he sucks as an interloper too.
Can't wait to see what EJ will do when he finds out that Nicole is a free woman!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

The philandering politico—played by former General Hospital great Stuart Damon—will arrive on the soap March 19 to attend a swanky fundraiser in Salem.
Considering the show's budget, I doubt the fundraiser will be very swanky at all, LoL. Where will it be held? The Java Cafe? Maybe the docks?

Anyway, the role sounds interesting and I'm glad he'll be mixing it up with Anna and EJ. Why would Anna want Nicole out of prison though? Maybe Nicole realizes Anna was the kidnapper and she threatens to tell everyone unless Anna gets her pardoned.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Kenny
Feb 23 2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:

The philandering politico—played by former General Hospital great Stuart Damon—will arrive on the soap March 19 to attend a swanky fundraiser in Salem.
Considering the show's budget, I doubt the fundraiser will be very swanky at all, LoL. Where will it be held? The Java Cafe? Maybe the docks?
My guess is it will be at the KiMansion, since that's where he runs into Anna.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

A few weeks ago, there was something from Leann about Anna kissing someone new and someone that she had just met-- is this him? I'm thinking it is!

six
Member Avatar

This must be the new actor LH talked about kissing in that radio interview. - edit - beaten by Talb. ;)

When is Nicole supposed to be back on screen? If she's blackmailing Anna, it would be nice to find out how she contacts her. This is Nicole's chance to get to see Sydney, too. I hope she doesn't decide to try and force EJ into bringing Sydney back. Scheming Nicole FTW. :)
Edited by six, Feb 23 2010, 12:20 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I'm so happy to see Stuart Damon on the show. His character sounds interesting. And I love that the Gov. won't take any crap from that ass EJ. Go GOV!!! I love it.

Of course I wish it was long role, but I'm just happy to see him on-screen again. :)

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

This sounds good, love SD and hopefully the show actually does him justice. Looking forward to the Ford/DiMera standoff!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Paxton
Feb 23 2010, 12:13 PM
Kenny
Feb 23 2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:

My guess is it will be at the KiMansion, since that's where he runs into Anna.

Yeah. I think so too. Sounds interesting. If nothing else, hopefully, it will give us a break from Melanie for a few days. :eyeroll:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LOVE IT!!!

I so love Anna blackmailing the Gov, then EJ going to confront him! YES, scheming Nicole is BACK!!!!!!!!!

You know she remembered Anna's voice and first thing is to get out of jail, pass go and collect her 2 million dollars from the DiMeras!

NICOLE IS BACK....WATCH OUT!!!!!!

Thanks for posting!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

six
Feb 23 2010, 12:20 PM
This must be the new actor LH talked about kissing in that radio interview. - edit - beaten by Talb. ;)

When is Nicole supposed to be back on screen? If she's blackmailing Anna, it would be nice to find out how she contacts her. This is Nicole's chance to get to see Sydney, too. I hope she doesn't decide to try and force EJ into bringing Sydney back. Scheming Nicole FTW. :)
:D Love ya Six!!

Manda1

Liz<3Days
Feb 23 2010, 12:45 PM
LOVE IT!!!

I so love Anna blackmailing the Gov, then EJ going to confront him! YES, scheming Nicole is BACK!!!!!!!!!

You know she remembered Anna's voice and first thing is to get out of jail, pass go and collect her 2 million dollars from the DiMeras!

NICOLE IS BACK....WATCH OUT!!!!!!

Thanks for posting!
Are you kidding? With all the dirt Nicole has on EJ and no pre-nup an all she should go for half of everything he's got! Remember Stephanie's kidnapping too....she knows a lot about him :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply