Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVGuide Interview with Stuart Damon
Topic Started: Feb 23 2010, 11:16 AM (2,656 Views)
mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

I can't wait to see SD and JS in scenes together. I'd love to see EJ go up against another powerful man. He needs a worthy opponent.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

Rafe aint cutting it. JS needs a real actor to go against.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Manda1
Feb 23 2010, 01:22 PM
With all the dirt Nicole has on EJ and no pre-nup an all she should go for half of everything he's got! Remember Stephanie's kidnapping too....she knows a lot about him :lol:
LoL. Didn't Stephanie's kidnapping happen about a year ago? If so, I'm sure Nicole has forgotten all about it by now. (Thanks, dimwit writers...)

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This sounds interesting..... Anything that gives Leann Hunley airtime is fine with me. :)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Manda1
Liz<3Days
Feb 23 2010, 12:45 PM
LOVE IT!!!

I so love Anna blackmailing the Gov, then EJ going to confront him! YES, scheming Nicole is BACK!!!!!!!!!

You know she remembered Anna's voice and first thing is to get out of jail, pass go and collect her 2 million dollars from the DiMeras!

NICOLE IS BACK....WATCH OUT!!!!!!

Thanks for posting!
Are you kidding? With all the dirt Nicole has on EJ and no pre-nup an all she should go for half of everything he's got! Remember Stephanie's kidnapping too....she knows a lot about him :lol:
Well, I was trying for a theme here....I couldnt say "collect $200 bucks" cause no way would Nicole settle for that! And 20 million is a bit too much even for Nicole..but who knows?!LOL

All I know is that AZ's coming back and FINALLY this SL can get back to actually being good!

I also LOVE that hopefully she'll have scenes with SD cause I love him! (:flipoff: GH)

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 23 2010, 01:35 PM
Manda1
With all the dirt Nicole has on EJ and no pre-nup an all she should go for half of everything he's got! Remember Stephanie's kidnapping too....she knows a lot about him :lol:
LoL. Didn't Stephanie's kidnapping happen about a year ago? If so, I'm sure Nicole has forgotten all about it by now. (Thanks, dimwit writers...)
I'm sure the statute of limitations has run out on all that a long time ago. Victor was free to admit he used to sell drugs like five minutes after he sold the business, and the cops didn't care, so I doubt they care about stuff that happened months ago.

Manda1

Liz<3Days
Feb 23 2010, 01:40 PM
Manda1
Liz<3Days
Feb 23 2010, 12:45 PM
LOVE IT!!!

I so love Anna blackmailing the Gov, then EJ going to confront him! YES, scheming Nicole is BACK!!!!!!!!!

You know she remembered Anna's voice and first thing is to get out of jail, pass go and collect her 2 million dollars from the DiMeras!

NICOLE IS BACK....WATCH OUT!!!!!!

Thanks for posting!
Are you kidding? With all the dirt Nicole has on EJ and no pre-nup an all she should go for half of everything he's got! Remember Stephanie's kidnapping too....she knows a lot about him :lol:
Well, I was trying for a theme here....I couldnt say "collect $200 bucks" cause no way would Nicole settle for that! And 20 million is a bit too much even for Nicole..but who knows?!LOL

All I know is that AZ's coming back and FINALLY this SL can get back to actually being good!

I also LOVE that hopefully she'll have scenes with SD cause I love him! (:flipoff: GH)
LoL I was going to put $20 mill but I thought if I said 50% she might get more. She needs to maintain the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed. I wonder if she'll get Pookie back? :biggrin:

Manda1

six
Feb 23 2010, 01:43 PM
Kenny
Manda1
I'm sure the statute of limitations has run out on all that a long time ago. Victor was free to admit he used to sell drugs like five minutes after he sold the business, and the cops didn't care, so I doubt they care about stuff that happened months ago.
But Stephanie is a bitch now so who knows? :lol: she might be up for some revenge too...I mean she threw away Melanie's letter to Nathan... :tounge:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Manda1
Feb 23 2010, 01:46 PM
Liz<3Days
Feb 23 2010, 01:40 PM
Manda1

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

LoL I was going to put $20 mill but I thought if I said 50% she might get more. She needs to maintain the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed. I wonder if she'll get Pookie back? :biggrin:
Bring the Pookster back...then she can play with Syd when Nicole gets her daughter back! I'm sooo excited for Nicole!

I even can take Melanie if Nicole comes back!

six
Member Avatar

Manda1
Feb 23 2010, 01:49 PM
six
Feb 23 2010, 01:43 PM
Kenny

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
But Stephanie is a bitch now so who knows? :lol: she might be up for some revenge too...I mean she threw away Melanie's letter to Nathan... :tounge:
If we're keeping Stephanie, they'd might as well use her for something, besides chasing boys who don't want her...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sounds good! I can't wait until Nicole is back!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This sounds great!

This has to be what LeAnn talked about in that interview. I'm so happy they are still using her. Gives me hope she may stick around.

This is a really great way to get Nicole out of her situation. I was wondering how they would.

Also good that we will get a fundraiser event. That should be fun.

Livie

I would like to see a "bitches of Salem" mob out to get EJ. It could include Sami, Nicole, Anna, Stephanie, even Melanie for the way he stiffed her over the AFP payoff. Maybe even Kate, for the way EJ has treated poor Stefano.

Now my imagination is taking off, it involves them all in black leather with whips, EJ chained shirtless to a table where every few seconds they turn on the juice to watch him twitch like Steve did. Each question they ask him is punctuated by the crack of a whip on his flesh when his answer is not to their liking.

"Say it EJ, it was not a deal!" from Sami "Johnny and Sydney are going to Disneyworld with Rafe and I, I never said you could take them to Pirateland!"

"Where is my money damnit?" chorus Melanie and Anna

"What do you mean their money, it is my money and where is it?" Nicole whips one of his ears off as she demands the answer!

"Your father is going to be so hurt!" Kate sobs as she heats up the branding iron.

This would make us EJ hater's happy, and I do not think even EJ lovers would object.
Edited by Livie, Feb 23 2010, 02:40 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LOL @ your story!

ANd NO FUCKIN WAY is Melanie in this story...she can do her baby-talking/screeching at CC and the other SL!

EJ lovers wouldnt object....they would make a banner out of it!LOL

OliveAnn

Dumb question, but why does a fundraiser take place at a mansion?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OliveAnn
Feb 23 2010, 04:51 PM
Why not? The last fundraiser I went to, kicking and screaming, was at a very large private home.

OliveAnn

Paxton
Feb 23 2010, 04:53 PM
OliveAnn
Why not? The last fundraiser I went to, kicking and screaming, was at a very large private home.
I guess that makes sense. But I still don't understand why not have it at Chez Rouge.

Kenny
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Feb 23 2010, 05:01 PM
I guess that makes sense. But I still don't understand why not have it at Chez Rouge.
We haven't seen Chez Rouge in quite a while. I bet it's gone to soap set heaven.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Budget! Budget! Budget!

But lucky viewers, they did have enough cash for those amazing surgical room scenes!

Nicole Walker

WHOOHOO!! My girl is coming back. I hope she is blackmailing Anna and I hope she blackmails EJ into giving her a HUGE settlement for her silence in his part for kidnapping Sydney. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply