Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVGuide Interview with Stuart Damon
Topic Started: Feb 23 2010, 11:16 AM (2,703 Views)
jocelynel3
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 23 2010, 04:53 PM
OliveAnn
Feb 23 2010, 04:51 PM
Dumb question, but why does a fundraiser take place at a mansion?
Why not? The last fundraiser I went to, kicking and screaming, was at a very large private home.
Lame ass Ditto here. I went to a fundraiser that not only wasn't someone's house, but it was a model house for a new cushy subdivision.

I was so angry when they killed off SD on GH I stopped watching. But then they had the ghost Alan, coming back to haunt people, so I was appeased for a while.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ilovemydays

Nicole Dimera
Feb 23 2010, 10:54 PM
WHOOHOO!! My girl is coming back. I hope she is blackmailing Anna and I hope she blackmails EJ into giving her a HUGE settlement for her silence in his part for kidnapping Sydney. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I can't wait for Nicole's return! :dance: The show hasn't been the same without her!
Thanks for posting the link Ally. I loved Stuart Damon on GH and I hope that DAYS brings him back for a longer run.

Livie

Back to the Nicole pardon. A rumor spoiler posted on DD says (paraphrased) EJ rescues Baby Sydney from crazy Anna, but does anyone else know it is Anna?

From this, it definitely seems as if Nicole is the one who knows it is Anna. She must somehow get the information back to Anna that she knows. Is Brady the conduit?

How worried is Anna going to be that EJ is doing his usual stunt of throwing another off the train he is on.

Edited by Livie, Feb 24 2010, 01:33 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply