Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Suzanne Rogers on BuzzWorthy Radio!; *LIVE Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010 at 7:30 PM EST
Topic Started: Feb 24 2010, 08:20 PM (1,548 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Suzanne Rogers, Maggie Horton from NBC Daytime's Days of our Lives, will be making an appearance for the first time on BuzzWorthy Radio!

A former Rockette, Rogers started with the show in 1973. Her character was killed off in 2003, the third victim of the Salem Stalker story arc. The storyline was controversial, and resulted in the firing of nine veteran actors over the course of a year. Eventually, executive producer Ken Corday rehired all of the fired actors with new contracts. The storyline was explained as being a hoax. Rogers is the only current cast member on Days to have won an Emmy in a competitive category.

Rogers was diagnosed with the rare muscle disease myasthenia gravis in 1984, but is currently in remission. Later, Rogers insisted that her character, Maggie, be diagnosed with the same disease on the show, in order to educate viewers.

Listen to Suzanne Rogers on BuzzWorthy Radio TOMORROW at 7:30 PM EST/4:30 PM PST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio

Call-In: 646-595-4228
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

You are one lucky son of a bitch.
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

I know, aren't I? LoL

Kenny
Member Avatar

I can't wait to listen to this interview! Suzanne Rogers is love! :wub:

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG Nav... SCORE! :rockon:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I can't wait! I love her.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I've got dinner plans tomorrow night. I'll have to download it when I get home. I do want to hear what Suzanne has to say. Congrats on the interview!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ask about working with Margaret Mason!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Sweet!!! I absolutely :wub: SR!

six
Member Avatar

That is too awesome.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I'll be there with bells one!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Fantastic! Good job, Navell!

You have to ask her about the revisiting of her condition on the show and whether she was uncomfortable with the story when it was brought up to her. That was a big debate on this board.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 24 2010, 11:28 PM.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

OMG awesome...

GO NAVIE!!!!!!!

Now I have a choice to make.. listen and call in live or watch the Gold Medal Women's Hockey game..

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

http://tobtr.com/s/929708

Live Link above

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I love her voice. Her laugh cracks me up.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

LOVE this talk about Frances Reid...*sigh*

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I am listening and this is great.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

GREAT interview, Navell!

Thanks for asking that question. Suzanne was so NICE! She seems like a fun gal to hang out with.

Loved hearing her explanations of everything and her thoughts on Bryan tooaf. I had no idea about her and Joe Mascolo sending Bryan letters after his firing and how nice that she and Lauren Koslow are taking Bryan out. That should be a great time!
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 26 2010, 02:12 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Any scoops?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

If you missed the show live, here it is in full:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2010/02/26/days-of-our-lives-star-suzanne-rogers

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply