Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 8th; *UPDATED 3/6*
Topic Started: Feb 25 2010, 02:08 PM (16,557 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe discovers Sami has been keeping a secret.
-Nathan admits he still has feelings for Melanie.
-Arianna urges Rafe to forgive Sami.
-Chloe visits Nicole with news about Sydney.

SOW Spoilers
-Melanie argues with Stephanie.
-Brady asks Chloe for a favor.
-Kate tries to play peacemaker.
-Daniel seeks advice from Maggie.

**UPDATED 2/28**

Episode Titles
Monday
"Sydney's Return"

Tuesday
"Brady's Marriage Proposal"

Wednesday
"Maggie's Fall"

Thursday
"Second Proposal Plans"

Friday
"Pleading Guilty"

**UPDATED 3/2**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of March 8:

Rafe discovers that Sami has been keeping a secret.

Nathan admits that he still has feelings for Melanie.

Arianna urges Rafe to forgive Sami.

Chloe goes to visit Nicole with news about Sydney.

Daniel realizes that Maggie is ill.

Thursday March 11:
Maggie tells Melanie that she has relapsed.

Friday March 12:
Brady proposes to Arianna.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 3/3**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Sydney's return home gives Sami great joy; Rafe discovers Sami's true knowledge of the latest ransom note.

Tuesday
EJ becomes protective of Sydney around Stefano; Rafe shuns Sami for lying to him.

Wednesday
Melanie and Stephanie argue over Nathan; Maggie takes a tumble at home.

Thursday
Rafe receives a lead on Sydney's kidnapper; Chloe informs Nicole that Sydney made it out alive.

Friday
Rafe assures Sami that he still loves her; Victor is told that Daniel is Melanie's father.

**UPDATED 3/4**

SOD Spoilers

SOW Spoilers
-Sami fesses up to keeping the last ransom note from Rafe.
-EJ asks to spend the night with Sami.
-Chloe informs Nicole that Sydney is alive.
-Daniel tells Victor he's Melanie's father.
-Carly makes a decision about her hearing.

Can't Miss:Tuesday, March 9th
Brady proposes to Arianna.

Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 8th
Will, Sami and Rafe are overjoyed by Sydney's return; Carly is attacked; Stephanie remains convinced that she did the right thing; Nathan finds Melanie in an emotional state.

Tuesday, March 9th
E.J. tries to keep Stefano away from Sydney; Sami realizes how much she hurt Rafe; Melanie shares her feelings with Nathan; Brady proposes to Arianna.

Wednesday, March 10th
Stephanie and Melanie argue; Sydney is presented with a clean bill of health; Will gives Mia a gift; Arianna regrets rejecting Brady's proposal.

Thursday, March 11th
E.J. explains his plan to Anna; Sami tries to make amends with Rafe; Brady asks Chloe for a favor; Daniel urges Maggie to seek medical attention.

Friday, March 12th
Sami asks Rafe to share his feelings; Victor encourages Daniel to stick by Melanie; Arianna is surprised when E.J. offers her a job.

**UPDATED 3/6**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 8th
Sami, Rafe, and Will are overjoyed by Sydney's return; Rafe discovers that Sami has been keeping a secret; Stephanie confides in Caroline; Carly reaches out to Melanie.

Tuesday, March 9th
EJ won't let Stefano near Sydney; Melanie unloads emotionally on Nathan; Brady takes Arianna to a country inn; Rafe insists that he and Sami try to find the kidnapper; Melanie realizes Stephanie never gave the letter to Nathan.

Wednesday, March 10th
Melanie and Stephanie have it out; Nathan admits to Maggie that he still has feelings for Melanie; Rafe focuses on the aftermath of Sydney's rescue; EJ plays a fatherly role with Sami and the kids; Will gives Mia a token to signify their exclusiveness.

Thursday, March 11th
Daniel realizes that Maggie is ill; Maggie tells Melanie that she has relapsed; Arianna urges Rafe to forgive Sami; EJ and Sami bond over the baby; Arianna talks about her regrets when she visits Melanie; Daniel tries to comfort Melanie.

Friday, March 12th
Brady proposes to Arianna; Sami tells EJ that she fears she's damaged her relationship with Rafe; Daniel informs Victor that he's Melanie's father; Vivian taunts Carly; Chloe updates Nicole about her hysterical pregnancy; EJ offers Arianna a job.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

BROEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Stephanie, do me a favor bitch slap Melanie!
Edited by PhilipCanDoBetter, Feb 25 2010, 02:13 PM.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks....I hope Melanie rips Princess Stephanie a new one. It is all her fault Mel got shot. If Princess Stef had given Nathan the letter there might have been no marriage and the whole ball of wax. Still Vivian is bound and determined to avenge Lawrence's death at Carly's hands. JMO.......

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Looks like some neat character interactions.

So, Nicole is back already? I was thinking not until at least the following week unless they shot some of her stuff out of sequence.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Woohoo Nicole! All the other stuff sucks!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

Don't care.
Quote:

Please move on, Nathan. You deserve better.
Quote:

-Arianna urges Rafe to forgive Sami.
Do I have to start hating Arianna now? I mean, I wasn't altogether interested in her before, but if she becomes a SAFE cheerleader and the writers reduce her to nothing more than a Sami defender... yeah, she can go.
Quote:

I'm guessing this is the favor that Brady asks of Chloe. Anyway, thank heavens Nicole is back! It's time to get her out of prison so she can start raising hell again.
Quote:

I hope Stephanie finishes what Vivian started.
Quote:

-Daniel seeks advice from Maggie.
Uh... random.

Thanks Angie!

Vicky4Mimi

So Excited about Nicole's return!! Fun stuff coming!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Chloe visits Nicole with news about Sydney.

HELL YEAH! Nicole's BACK...WATCH OUT SALEM!!!

Thanks for posting! :dance:

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

I actually agree with Kenny. Vivian and Stephanie should team up and kill the bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 25 2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:

I'm guessing this is the favor that Brady asks of Chloe. Anyway, thank heavens Nicole is back! It's time to get her out of prison so she can start raising hell again.

Just as long as she raising hell and not her pitch during some weep fest over Sydney......THAT would suck!

Kenny
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Feb 25 2010, 02:55 PM
Kenny
Quote:

Just as long as she raising hell and not her pitch during some weep fest over Sydney......THAT would suck!
I agree. I want Nicole to come roaring back full of piss and vinegar like she did when she returned in '08.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 25 2010, 03:05 PM
mer4santo
Kenny

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepthank heavens Nicole is back! It's time to get her out of prison so she can start raising hell again.
I agree. I want Nicole to come roaring back full of piss and vinegar like she did when she returned in '08.
yes, dammit!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Finally! Nicole being back is a sight for sore eyes. That's the only thing I care about, with the possible exception of Kate trying to play peacemaker. Unless Melanie is involved somehow in which case I am NOT INTERESTED.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 25 2010, 02:08 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers

SOW Spoilers
I'm all for Sami keeping secrets from Rafe. It's in line with who Sami is. However, these little secrets fail in comparison to the Sami Brady secrets we're used to. It used to be effective when Sami's lies were discovered. The lies were much bigger and had more affect on the person she's been lying to. That's not the case now. Her secrets last for about a week or two and then it's revealed and Rafe immediately forgives her. What is that?

If Nathan's not admitting these feelings to Melanie, then I don't care.

I wonder if Brady's favor is for Chloe to break the news to Nicole about Sydney, so that he doesn't ruin things with Arianna by going to Nicole once again.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

Looks like all the stories will be starting to move in March.

That will be good for Days.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Angie79

Yeah cause Kate is so good at doing something like that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ana75
Member Avatar

Not excited about Nicole's return at all but I am so liking the Broe scene! I think of course it has to do with Nicole since Brady said he would only deal with her through Nicole. I can't wait.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

BalscoFan5
Feb 25 2010, 04:19 PM
Angie79

Yeah cause Kate is so good at doing something like that.
:lol: I was thinking the same thing. I can't imagine one person listening to Kate's bullshit - much less two. ^_^

six
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Kenny
Quote:

Agreed. If she's planning to come back and cry, and feel bad for herself, I'm going to start shipping Nicole with that pine box everyone's been talking about recently.

I love how Rafe is so horrified about Sami and her secrets, while having no problem keeping his own. Wait, actually, I'm beyond tired of the "Sami had a secret" and Rafe doesn't like it" story. Enough is enough.

I guess Kate is trying to fix things between EJ and Stefano? The three of them in a scene should be good.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nicole..........

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply