Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Dan to Mel: I'm Your Dad; Match 9th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Feb 25 2010, 02:22 PM (5,194 Views)
jennlee915
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Feb 28 2010, 10:13 AM
She talks about talking with both Crystal and Shawn on twitter and that they couldnít talk much before the big reveal because they didnít want anyone to know.

This cracked me up. One, we all knew months in advance. Two, every tweet Molly writes about the show is spoilerish, so please don't try to make us believe "they didn't want anyone to know" cause we ain't buyin' it.
Yeah she must really think we are as dumb as dirt. A friend and I speculated back in Aug/Sept when she helped Dan save Chloe that she was probably going to turn out to be Dan's kid. She also said in that interview she gave titled "Wedding Belle" at Sony that she was doing a scene with Carly and she was yelling at her and she asked GT why she was being so mean to her and her whispered in her ear she was being mean to her because she was her mother is how she found out. Now really does she think we buy that if she does she must really be as dumb as Melanie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kimber23

jennlee915
Feb 28 2010, 01:23 AM
ladyofthelake
Feb 25 2010, 07:34 PM
OK, wow. Melanie getting revenge on mom. "I hate you, I hate you, so I'm going to send you to jail just to punish you!". Give me more ammunition to turn me off to the chick, Days.
Molly Burnett: "It's all about MEEEEEEE"
Posted Image
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: That smiley looks just like her when she smiles. Somebody really needs to tell her to stop that. She looks just like Mr. Ed or that Hee Haw donkey.
Now this is more like it

Posted ImagePosted Image

Or maybe this

Posted Image

jennlee915
Member Avatar

Kimber23
Feb 28 2010, 02:35 PM
jennlee915
ladyofthelake
OK, wow. Melanie getting revenge on mom. "I hate you, I hate you, so I'm going to send you to jail just to punish you!". Give me more ammunition to turn me off to the chick, Days.
Posted Image
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: That smiley looks just like her when she smiles. Somebody really needs to tell her to stop that. She looks just like Mr. Ed or that Hee Haw donkey.
Now this is more like it

Posted ImagePosted Image

Or maybe this

Posted Image

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: This is too fucking funny. :thumbsup: Kimber. :applause: :applause: :rockon:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ok, so the poor girl can't help her teeth. But, THAT picture. That is so forced. That's the thing. If she just didn't seem so fake with her smiling. I have actually seen her smile without all that, and it's a pretty smile. Someone along the way must have told her that big gummed smile was adorable, and she's milking it for all it's worth.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Kimber, you made my day!!!!!!! :cheer:
Edited by PhilipCanDoBetter, Mar 1 2010, 01:42 AM.

cici03

Kenny
Feb 25 2010, 02:33 PM
Ooh, I can't wait to see Chloe's reaction to the revelation that Daniel is Melanie's father.

Meanwhile, Melanie needs to fuck off and die already. I can't believe she tells everyone that Carly shot her on purpose. Actually, scratch that -- yes I can. I can absolutely believe it.

It's time for Vivian and Stephanie to team up and kill the little bitch.

Thanks Angie! :)
I couldn`t agree with you more. Love your posts.

Kenny
Member Avatar

cici03
Mar 1 2010, 08:43 PM
I couldn`t agree with you more. Love your posts.
Thanks!

cici03

PhoenixRising05
Feb 25 2010, 02:40 PM
Kenny
Feb 25 2010, 02:35 PM
PhoenixRising05
Feb 25 2010, 02:33 PM
Wow...Molly has no idea what the hell she is saying.

"She gets upset because she's young, I guess"
And this is why she has no conviction in her performances. She has no clue what the hell she's saying or doing.
I think she just has no idea how to talk to the media. She's in a big story now. She had big story when she started but it was basically just the fuels project stuff and triangle with Stephanie and Philip. Now, she's in love with two men and has this big family story with her long-lost mother and father and a woman out for revenge wanting to kill her. It's an awful lot for someone inexperienced who is limited in terms of her acting to begin with.

I will say you know it's bad when your speaking out in support of Stephanie and Chloe :laugh: .

I guess we may see the Chloe/Carly fight SC tweeted about this coming week.
First of all both Stephanie and Chloe are way better actresses. Even in the worst written storylines they always come out as better actresses. All this Melanie has been doing is crying and throwing in that laughing in the middle. When she was deliberately trying to come between Stephanie and Philip -- her acting was the same -- only sneaky and mean and laughing and pouting which ever suited her best at the time. She FRICKIN SUCKS as an actress.

Second, I do think that Stephanie and Chloe shoud not be dragged into a conversation about the twit. This thread is "Dan to Mel: I`m Your Dad". So, putting down Stephanie and Chloe -- should not be an excuse for Melanie`s crap, disgusting ACTING -- AND I DO USE THE TERM "ACTING" LOOSELY. MAYBE SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO ACTING SCHOOL. MAYBE STEPHANIE & CHLOE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND GET RID OF HER ALREADY. I SAY ENOUGH WITH THE TWIT.

cici03

lily20
Feb 25 2010, 02:47 PM
Angie79
Feb 25 2010, 02:22 PM

"She gets upset because she's young, I guess," says Molly.
:lolololololololol:

What???

This part made me laugh and I can't stop.
MB is an idiot.

You can say that again. Finally, people are seeing what I saw about 2 years ago. -- AN IDIOT.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

cici03
Mar 1 2010, 08:51 PM
PhoenixRising05
Kenny
Feb 25 2010, 02:35 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep"She gets upset because she's young, I guess"or doing.
I think she just has no idea how to talk to the media. She's in a big story now. She had big story when she started but it was basically just the fuels project stuff and triangle with Stephanie and Philip. Now, she's in love with two men and has this big family story with her long-lost mother and father and a woman out for revenge wanting to kill her. It's an awful lot for someone inexperienced who is limited in terms of her acting to begin with.

I will say you know it's bad when your speaking out in support of Stephanie and Chloe :laugh: .

I guess we may see the Chloe/Carly fight SC tweeted about this coming week.
First of all both Stephanie and Chloe are way better actresses. Even in the worst written storylines they always come out as better actresses. All this Melanie has been doing is crying and throwing in that laughing in the middle. When she was deliberately trying to come between Stephanie and Philip -- her acting was the same -- only sneaky and mean and laughing and pouting which ever suited her best at the time. She FRICKIN SUCKS as an actress.

Second, I do think that Stephanie and Chloe shoud not be dragged into a conversation about the twit. This thread is "Dan to Mel: I`m Your Dad". So, putting down Stephanie and Chloe -- should not be an excuse for Melanie`s crap, disgusting ACTING -- AND I DO USE THE TERM "ACTING" LOOSELY. MAYBE SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO ACTING SCHOOL. MAYBE STEPHANIE & CHLOE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND GET RID OF HER ALREADY. I SAY ENOUGH WITH THE TWIT.
Uh...I wasn't putting down anyone. You mis-interpreted my whole post. I love Shelley Hennig I'm one of her few supporters around here) and I don't mind Nadia most days and lately have been giving her alot of credit.

I was just joking around with Kenny because he's usually not a Stephanie or Chloe fan. Granted, I do like MB but I'm not naive. I know she's not some fantastic actress.

cici03

pixiedust
Feb 25 2010, 05:36 PM
"I'm excited and flattered they wrote this for me."

Wow, really? They wrote this storyline just for her? Surely she didn't mean this the way it sounds,and if she did my sympathy for all the harsh remarks surrounding her this week just ended.

MB comes across as someone with a huge ego. First of all if she looks at her scenes with JKJ -- there is and never has been any chemistry whatsoever. Her acting sucks and they threw him under the bus to promote this dumb, dumb character. The same with SH she has been on backburner and only comes back to be in Melanie`s wedding??? what have these writers been smoking -- that made no sense at all because as far as I`m concerned -- she betrayed Stephanie she was not so so innocent in the whole thing. This was totally off the wall writing. If I were Stephanie, I would have mailed the letter to Philip.

As far as Nathan goes -- he may not be an established character for her character -- Philip is an established character. She also isn`t seeing her scenes with MH -- he is also better in the acting dept than her. MH/SH/JKJ are pretty good actors -- unlike her.

Everyone on the frickin show are better actors than her.

cici03

King
Feb 27 2010, 07:40 PM
This sucks. DAYS has been really good for so long. And the best part was Danloe were off in their own world, and I could FF.

Now, all of that has been shot to shit.

Not surprising at all, but DAYS really fucked the pooch on this one.

Funny i never ff anything that was Danloe -- all my ff was all about MELANIE WITH PHILIP. They need to kill this character.

cici03

PHILIPCANDOBETTER
Mar 1 2010, 01:34 AM

Kim, you have me in stitches. Its so darn funny -- you have made my day.

cici03

PhoenixRising05
Mar 1 2010, 08:55 PM
cici03
Mar 1 2010, 08:51 PM
PhoenixRising05

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep"She gets upset because she's young, I guess"or

Uh...I wasn't putting down anyone. You mis-interpreted my whole post. I love Shelley Hennig I'm one of her few supporters around here) and I don't mind Nadia most days and lately have been giving her alot of credit.

I was just joking around with Kenny because he's usually not a Stephanie or Chloe fan. Granted, I do like MB but I'm not naive. I know she's not some fantastic actress.

OK, thanks for replying -- I guess I did misunderstand. I`m a huge SH fan too. Sorry for misinterpreting the post.

kelly777
Member Avatar

libra67
Feb 27 2010, 10:51 AM
I honest to God do not know why I bother reading her interviews. Every single one of them is the same thing. She plugs Phelanie and minimizes Mate. Reguardless of what the writing on the show is saying. I have concluded for whatever reason Molly wants Melanie to be with Philip. This triangle is the worse one I believe I have seen in ages. She needs to be coached on her interviews or the writing needs to change to support her claims or like someone else said she need to shut up.

"She's upset because she young, I guess" when did she say Mel has an old soul and was so mature???? Is this why she wrote the letter??? Or was so upset that Nathan did not want to see her???? Or dreams of him????

They wrote this for her??? I guess everybody else is now supporting characters for the Melanie Layton hour??

?
I've written to the head of Daytime for Sony and told them they need to in the very least shorten her chain but better yet muzzle her. I told them I was 99.9% sure she is an idiot and sounds like it in every interview she gives. I'm starting to wonder if the director that refuses to see she can't act and the PR person are one in the same. I sure wish they would buy a vowel soon!! :sheep: :sheep:

kelly777
Member Avatar

Kimber23
jennlee915
ladyofthelake
Posted Image
Now this is more like it

Posted ImagePosted Image

Or maybe this

Posted Image

:iagree: :thankyou: :grouphug: That is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny.....that is the post of the year!! I hope it gets nominated for an Emmy!!! :cheer: :cheer: :applause: :applause: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :laugh: :whooohooo: :sweet: :crown:

Kimber23

cici03
Mar 1 2010, 09:21 PM
PHILIPCANDOBETTER
Mar 1 2010, 01:34 AM

Kim, you have me in stitches. Its so darn funny -- you have made my day.
:thanks: PCDB and CiCi! Pictures don't lie :roflol: :roflol:

Kimber23

kelly777
Mar 1 2010, 11:11 PM
Kimber23
jennlee915

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Now this is more like it

Posted ImagePosted Image

Or maybe this

Posted Image

:iagree: :thankyou: :grouphug: That is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny.....that is the post of the year!! I hope it gets nominated for an Emmy!!! :cheer: :cheer: :applause: :applause: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :laugh: :whooohooo: :sweet: :crown:
:wow: :thanks: Ya know, when I first saw that picture of her at DOD I instantly pictured a horse and someone saying, "Show me your teeth and I'll give you a carrot!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

cici03
Mar 1 2010, 09:10 PM
If I were Stephanie, I would have mailed the letter to Philip.
from your lips to the writer's ears my friend. that would be an awesome turn of events.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

luvpumpkns
Mar 2 2010, 12:49 PM
cici03
Mar 1 2010, 09:10 PM
If I were Stephanie, I would have mailed the letter to Philip.
from your lips to the writer's ears my friend. that would be an awesome turn of events.
Yes, it would have been much better. I mentioned that in the weekly thread last week that if they really wanted to portray Stephanie as some sort of bitch, she should have given the letter straight to Philip so he could see what his child bride was thinking right before tying herself to him in holy wedlock--basically wanting a sign, any sign, from another man that he still wanted her. It pisses me off that Stephanie gets cast as the evil pariah keeping true luv apart when Melanie is the emotionally cheating fool stupid enough to commit to paper her love for another man--who she wouldn't want anymore if she had him. We'd be back to her pining for Philip.

I loathe this little twit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply