Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Dan to Mel: I'm Your Dad; Match 9th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Feb 25 2010, 02:22 PM (5,156 Views)
jennlee915
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 2 2010, 12:55 PM
luvpumpkns
Mar 2 2010, 12:49 PM
cici03
Mar 1 2010, 09:10 PM
If I were Stephanie, I would have mailed the letter to Philip.
from your lips to the writer's ears my friend. that would be an awesome turn of events.
Yes, it would have been much better. I mentioned that in the weekly thread last week that if they really wanted to portray Stephanie as some sort of bitch, she should have given the letter straight to Philip so he could see what his child bride was thinking right before tying herself to him in holy wedlock--basically wanting a sign, any sign, from another man that he still wanted her. It pisses me off that Stephanie gets cast as the evil pariah keeping true luv apart when Melanie is the emotionally cheating fool stupid enough to commit to paper her love for another man--who she wouldn't want anymore if she had him. We'd be back to her pining for Philip.

I loathe this little twit.
I loathe this little twit too. Great post!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 2 2010, 12:55 PM
It pisses me off that Stephanie gets cast as the evil pariah keeping true luv apart when Melanie is the emotionally cheating fool stupid enough to commit to paper her love for another man--who she wouldn't want anymore if she had him. We'd be back to her pining for Philip.

I loathe this little twit.
ITA. i don't understand why we're supposed to buy that nathan and melanie are some sort of star-crossed pair that are meant to be. give me a freakin break. they weren't broken up by a misunderstanding, or any other kind of nonsense that typically breaks up couples we're supposed to root for. melanie did nothing but cheat on nathan or attempt to cheat in him the entire time they're together, but now she wants him back. i'm not usually a fan of any triangle, but this one is just so ridiculous on so many levels that i can't buy any of it. i completely understand why MB has trouble shipping this nathan pairing. it doesn't make sense that melanie would want him back after the way she treated him, and it doesn't make sense that nathan would want her, either.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

I could care less about this childlike twit. I just want Philip away from her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply