Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of March 1st; EJ's plot to be a hero seems to be working...
Topic Started: Feb 26 2010, 07:38 PM (3,810 Views)
Livie

It might have happened, but I doubt the budget is going to allow this reunion to have a a church, a choir, a soloist, half the cast on hand etc etc etc. Having never like Marlena when she decided to try and take John from Isabella, this does not move me much. Marlena belonged with the old Roman. They had the story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Melly

Are there any Sami/Ali fans on this site?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 26 2010, 08:15 PM
Darn, I guess my dream of Sydney really being Nicole's baby is over--look at the scarf Syd's wearing. She's Sami's daughter, all right.

Be sure to tune in Friday, March 5, for this joyful reunion, and again on Monday, March 8, when Great-Grandma Caroline moves Sydney in to her special little attic over the Brady pub.

Thanks for posting!
Don't mess up my dream Paxton!LOL

And Nicole wore scarves too....so I'm still on that bandwagon!LOL

Kenny
Member Avatar

Melly
Feb 26 2010, 08:27 PM
I like to think most of us have exceptional taste, so you might be hard pressed to find Ali/Sami fans around here, LoL.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Melly
yes.

Thanks for the posting. It looks good. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Melly
I like Sami, I'm not blind to her flaws or the flaws of the actor who portrays her, but I like her....when Sami acts like Sami

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 26 2010, 08:29 PM
Melly
I like to think most of us have exceptional taste, so you might be hard pressed to find Ali/Sami fans around here, LoL.
You answer is so much better then what I was going to post....

Ok...my answer...

We scared them all away....BOOOOO!

ali_ra

Melly
Yes,

Alison Sweeney / Sami Brady fan and i'm looking forward for March month.

Preview looks good.

lysie
Member Avatar

Livie
Feb 26 2010, 08:25 PM
It might have happened, but I doubt the budget is going to allow this reunion to have a a church, a choir, a soloist, half the cast on hand etc etc etc. Having never like Marlena when she decided to try and take John from Isabella, this does not move me much. Marlena belonged with the old Roman. They had the story.
:ermm:

They obviously couldn't pull off the same set-up, and I wouldn't want them to try. But they could at least try for some of the emotional notes. It's probably better that they don't try at all, though, because it's not really AS's forte.

Vicky4Mimi

Melly
I'm a Sami/Ali fan!

I love the Marlena, John scene.

The Sydnapping story is over--now its time for the real hero of the story *Rafe* to figure it all out. That's when it will get good!!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

six
Feb 26 2010, 07:52 PM
How can EJ want Sami to suffer alone forever, knowing he stole her children, one day, see she still has Rafe, then suddenly decide that he not only wants her to have Sydney, he wants to be her "hero" the next?
AfuckingMen.
I knew they couldn't pull off anymore twisty turns and this is like slashing an already flat tire. EJ needs some Prozac or a binky.
Quote:

Darn, I guess my dream of Sydney really being Nicole's baby is over--look at the scarf Syd's wearing. She's Sami's daughter, all right.
:cheers: bwah!
Quote:

Sydnapping story is over--now its time for the real hero of the story *Rafe* to figure it all out. That's when it will get good!!
I have to disagree; the time for this story to be good is LONG past.
Edited by mer4santo, Feb 26 2010, 09:03 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

This is soo fucking stupid. If I saw one ounce of guilt from Sami for what she did this wouldnt piss me off so much. Ok it would but at least I would understand it. People should be forgiven if they actually regret their actions and are sorry for hurting that person. Once again its proven Sami brady doest have to earn a damn thing and gets everything handed to her. :flipoff: Sami has proven she would do it again. EJ is soo fucking stupid because Sami will take his children now. Rafe and Sami will laugh and gloat. This is what they a were planning anyway. I need a drink. :drunk: way to go EJ your an idiot. I actually cant wait for that bitch to show her true colors once again. Maybe EJ will finally wake the fuck up. I feel bad for James that he has to play EJ as such a loser and never be allowed to get out of that cows shadow. I wonder if AS has it in her contract or something? I wouldnt put past the bitch because she needs more than one guy to want her fat ass. Why does EJ never get to be free of that succubus? Other actors get put with new people? Why cant James? :soapbox:
Edited by TINA222, Feb 26 2010, 09:22 PM.

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

Melly
Yes. At least I am...

Alligato
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 26 2010, 08:13 PM
lysie
Feb 26 2010, 08:08 PM
Kenny
Feb 26 2010, 07:58 PM
This is how you do a mother being reunited with her child.

(Skip to 3:00)

My gosh...if you were sitting here watching me watch this, you'd think I'd never seen it before. :shame:
I love how every beat of that scene plays out perfectly with the melody of the song.

"A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices..." Tony turns to see John standing at the back of the church.

"For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn..." Tony taps Marlena's shoulder and prompts her to turn around.

"FALL ON YOUR KNEES..." Marlena sees John with Belle in his arms.

"Oh night divine..." John puts Belle in Marlena's arms as she sobs.

So perfect. Truly one of the best scenes I've ever seen on this show. It gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it.
Shit, Kenny. I get goosebumps reading it!
I don';t know why but that scene gets me every time! I actually remember as a teen watching it!
Probably best Days scene ever for me!

This is a bad ending all around, but I am superthrilled that it is ending.
I can't wait to see EJ get his ass handed to him by anyone! Anyone! I'd take Rafe kicking EJ's ass to the point of a coma just so Sami could spit in his face on his deathbed!

Thanks for posting! So glad it is over!

peaches179

lysie
Feb 26 2010, 08:18 PM
Kenny
lysie

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThis is how you do a mother being reunited with her child.

I love how every beat of that scene plays out perfectly with the melody of the song.

"A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices..." Tony turns to see John standing at the back of the church.

"For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn..." Tony taps Marlena's shoulder and prompts her to turn around.

So perfect. Truly one of the best scenes I've ever seen on this show. It gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it.
I just cried again at your description. I'm not even a crier!
I think I'm going to dust off my old tape and watch this storyline this weekend. Deidre was just amazing . I remember when Marlena thought she was being punish because of her and John's affair. Wow! I love every minute of that story.... all the way up to the baptism.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Kenny
lysie
Kenny
Feb 26 2010, 07:58 PM
This is how you do a mother being reunited with her child.

My gosh...if you were sitting here watching me watch this, you'd think I'd never seen it before. :shame:

I absolutely agree, Kenny. Truly one of my all time favorite moments in nearly a life time of watching this show. It was brilliantly done. Thanks for posting the clip. :)

dayzfan08
Member Avatar

You tube anyone?

lexiecarver

Now this is what you call a promo not that garbage that NBC is airing.

lexiecarver

The promo for March by NBC is nothing compared to Ljay's promo on youtube.

This promo will make any new viewer watch the show.
Edited by lexiecarver, Feb 26 2010, 11:44 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

I would rather see EJ shooting Rafe and Sami between the eyes. Saying this nightmare of ugly crying and monotone acting has mercifully been put to an end. Then a scene flashforwarding to the future of Johnny and Sidney Dimera as adults terrorizing Salem self rightious. The way it should be. :lol: A promo of ugly crying from AS? No thanks.
Edited by TINA222, Feb 26 2010, 10:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply