Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of March 1st; EJ's plot to be a hero seems to be working...
Topic Started: Feb 26 2010, 07:38 PM (3,759 Views)
Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Kenny
Feb 26 2010, 07:58 PM
This is how you do a mother being reunited with her child.

(Skip to 3:00)

That really is one of the best scenes I have ever seen! I never get tired of watching it! And...I totally agree that is how someone being reunited with their child should be. It just seems so heartfelt. Beautiful scene!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lexiecarver

maggs
Feb 26 2010, 11:10 PM
Kenny

That really is one of the best scenes I have ever seen! I never get tired of watching it! And...I totally agree that is how someone being reunited with their child should be. It just seems so heartfelt. Beautiful scene!

It's the best you've ever seen but yet still she's never won an Emmy or even nominated for that scene.
Edited by lexiecarver, Feb 26 2010, 11:59 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

lexiecarver
Feb 26 2010, 11:43 PM
maggs
Kenny

It's the best you've ever seen but yet still she's never won an Emmy or even nominated for that scene.
Yep.

lexiecarver

lysie
Feb 27 2010, 12:11 AM
lexiecarver
maggs

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThis is how you do a mother being reunited with her child.

Yep.
The fact that it wasn't even nominated menas it wasn't the best work of Dee either.

lysie
Member Avatar

lexiecarver
Feb 27 2010, 12:15 AM
lysie
lexiecarver

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepThis is how you do a mother being reunited with her child.

Yep.
The fact that it wasn't even nominated menas it wasn't the best work of Dee either.
By someone's standards.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The Emmy's are hardly an indicator of whether something (or someone) was good or not so just because Dee or the show didn't get nominated or win for that scene doesn't mean it's not one of the best scenes in the show's history. It is. It goes right up there with the pier scene in 1991, Hope"dying" over a vat of acid in 1990, and other such scenes.

Anyway, the promo is ok. I'm just happy to be getting to the next phase of the story.

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
Feb 26 2010, 08:03 PM
Kenny
Feb 26 2010, 07:45 PM

Posted Image

SAMI: I just don't know how to go on without her.
Wow...1999 flashback. Straight up from deathrow. Does anyone else see it?

As for how she can go on without her? Well...I'd imagine about the same as always. SHE'S NEVER HAD HER!
I swear I said t he exact thing you said on a comment on youtube the
othe other day.. no one noticed it except me!
Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

LOL @ plot to be a hero. You're either a hero or you aren't. If you have to plot to be one that should tell you how pathetic and desperate you are. LOL!

Vicky4Mimi

Nicole Dimera
Feb 27 2010, 01:23 AM
LOL @ plot to be a hero. You're either a hero or you aren't. If you have to plot to be one that should tell you how pathetic and desperate you are. LOL!
:iagree: Someone said in another thread that ej wants to BE Rafe--I'm still giggling over that--but it is nothing but TRUE! :roflol:

Try as he might--ej will NEVER be a real man like Rafe is. All this plotting to be a hero is pitiful!
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Feb 27 2010, 08:25 AM.

Livie

ali_ra
Feb 26 2010, 08:32 PM
Melly
Feb 26 2010, 08:27 PM
Are there any Sami/Ali fans on this site?
Yes,

Alison Sweeney / Sami Brady fan and i'm looking forward for March month.

Preview looks good.
I am a fan Melly, do not feel all alone!

etfan1

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4dDxy7e2h8

etfan1

Soap net promos are WAY better...

Manda1

This promo seems to give everything away...... :shrug:

The key words are ‘seems to be working’

I am still hoping that Anna or EJ get some kind of ‘scare’ at the end of Friday’s episode which has been unspoiled and reveals the next phase of this story....i.e. that that this plot is not only pathetic it is a disaster and going to blow up in EJ’s face and all his awful deeds will be exposed.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Manda1
Feb 27 2010, 12:18 PM

I am still hoping that Anna or EJ get some kind of ‘scare’ at the end of Friday’s episode which has been unspoiled and reveals the next phase of this story....i.e. that that this plot is not only pathetic it is a disaster and going to blow up in EJ’s face and all his awful deeds will be exposed.
I think there's SO much more to tell.... I can't wait for Nicole to blow it all out of the water.

Because heck, did EJ have the brains to make sure he 'covered' his tracks when he 'shot the video' - Rafe could easily look at the video and do some investigating... Not that I'm propping Rafey and such..but so much more story is left to tell.

lysie
Member Avatar

Ally
Feb 27 2010, 12:49 PM
Manda1
Feb 27 2010, 12:18 PM

I think there's SO much more to tell.... I can't wait for Nicole to blow it all out of the water.

Because heck, did EJ have the brains to make sure he 'covered' his tracks when he 'shot the video' - Rafe could easily look at the video and do some investigating... Not that I'm propping Rafey and such..but so much more story is left to tell.
Yeah, but it does seem like they gave all of next week away.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

lexiecarver
Feb 27 2010, 12:15 AM
lysie
lexiecarver

Yep.
I don't consider Emmy nominations to dictate what the actors best work was. I consider the week of John's death the best acting that i've seen Deidre Hall do and I think she should have gotten an emmy for that, but she didn't. That is my opinion though.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

As annoying and boring as Rafe is, he is a good detective. I don't see EJ's plan succeeding. It will work in the short-term, and Sami will believe he is the real hero, only until Rafe figures it all out.

ilovemydays

PhoenixRising05
Feb 27 2010, 12:31 AM

Anyway, the promo is ok. I'm just happy to be getting to the next phase of the story.

Damn Skippy! I'm glad that this portion of the "Saga of Sydney" is drawing to a close even if EJ is coming off as a pathetic loser.
What kind of loser kidnaps his kid, fakes her murder and then brings her home so he can play the hero?
The kind of loser with great timing! No doubt Sydney's return convinces Nicole it's time to use that Get out of Jail card.

I love TPTB! What happened while Nicole was locked up?
Safe Sex
EJ schemed to torment Sami.
Anna came back.
Sydney was no where near Sami and bonded with EJ and Anna.
The only EJami bonding has been an occasional hand hold or a hair sniff.

From my standpoint this storyline could have been so much worse!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply