Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 3/1-3/5
Topic Started: Feb 27 2010, 12:05 PM (8,855 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Days of our Lives
Discussion for the Week of March 1st

Posted Image

Posted Image

Classic clip: Phillip and Chloe commiserate over their messed up moms and bond in the middle of the storm.

Discuss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Can someone tell me what Kathy Griffin's DAYS appearance was about?

Deleted User
Deleted User

IMissAremid
Feb 27 2010, 07:06 PM
Can someone tell me what Kathy Griffin's DAYS appearance was about?
She was just the limo driver that drove Austin into town during Sami's failed wedding to Lucas.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

soccerandtvgirl

Lol at Austin's face in the car. It's his classic "Duh- I'm so like acting" face. I remember that scene and epspecially her line "Exs of Sami Brady anoymous." Lmao I love that.

Sariah
Member Avatar

*sigh* Phloe :wub:

You have to stop putting up Phloe clips. It's making me so sad for what I'm missing out on right now - and could actually have again if TPTB would pull their heads out!

Reunite Phloe! :hug:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Well if you want, I promise the next time I start a weekly thread I won't put up anything Phloe-related. I've just been sentimental for those two lately even if I know the show will never do them justice.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I love Kathy Griffin. She is pure snark.

Sariah
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Feb 28 2010, 10:54 PM
Well if you want, I promise the next time I start a weekly thread I won't put up anything Phloe-related. I've just been sentimental for those two lately even if I know the show will never do them justice.
No, don't do that. I still love them, but I'm happy/mad/sad all at the same time. I'm shmad.

But I do adore the clips. I just wish the show would put them back together.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm surprised that I'm enjoying Crystal Chappell and Shawn Christian so much in scenes together. They actually have chemistry.

Check out that single tear streaming down Crystal's cheek! Damn, she's good.

Shawn Christian is impressing me too. (Color me surprised.)

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

LOL I had the spolier pictures thread up too, and I thought Austin Peck was back on the show!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Kind of crushing on Dr. Dan. For some reason, maybe it is the absence of the blonde tips, he is looking all kinds of hot.
And count me in as a Phloe fan because it leaves Dr. Dan open to take out some of that aggression in the bedroom on Carly. I have been loving the angst and frustration and friendship between Dan and Carly late last week.
Still LOLing at everyone still shushing Melanie and her crying.

EJ and Sami are just embarassing to watch. It is the same shit, different day. New ransom note, same talk. They suck, they suck, they suck! So sick of this story! Worst part of the show for me right now.

And Rafe/Arianna say DiMera like Lucas did. Demeera. It isn't Demeera, it's DiMera...like it is spelled.

Everytime EJ says "dortuh" (daughter), I want to take a drink. Drives me nuts. At least 10 times per scene.

I might be too picky today. The show is okay.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

SC and CC were good today but I'm so sick of everything being all about Melanie. I'm sure the recurrence of Maggie's illness will be played as how it affects Melanie.

LovingDays

SC & CC were awesome like always.

TINA222
Member Avatar

We have to sit through more of Oh my god I have to tell Rafe. No I dont. Yeah I do. Shoot me now. I hate this show. :flipoff:

soccerandtvgirl

TINA222
Mar 1 2010, 03:26 PM
We have to sit through more of Oh my god I have to tell Rafe. No I dont. Yeah I do. Shoot me now. I hate this show. :flipoff:
I know. It's like they have to pay to use words so because of budget they HAVE to repeat everything like a trillion times before they have enough money to move on and have new conversations. Then when they have lots saved up by dragging out stories until our ears bleed, we can have this amazing thing called "the story is going to end and we actually get a new story."

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's a wonder what pairing Shawn Christian with a woman in his age range and a story that matches his age could do for the character of Daniel. I'm loving him now!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Mar 1 2010, 04:08 PM
It's a wonder what pairing Shawn Christian with a woman in his age range and a story that matches his age could do for the character of Daniel. I'm loving him now!
It's so sad how badly they've wasted the talents of Shawn Christian over the years. He was really good on ATWT and on the primetime stuff that he's done. But Dr. Dan has been a dud so far by being paired with Chelsea (what were they thinking), Kate (could of had potential), and Chloe (awful story). I'm glad SC is finally getting to show off his talents.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Me and you both, Kev. Daniel is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I never thought I'd say that.

Fryday
Member Avatar

Go Shawn! Today actually topped Friday's performance for me. Love, Love, Loved Dan ripping Carly a new one. I don't care who you have to bribe or sleep with, just do whatever it takes to stay attached to CC's hip as your acting partner. Absolutely loving the two of them together. Keep this up and I'll be saying Bo who? pretty soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply