Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty: Top 20 Posters; March 2010
Topic Started: Feb 28 2010, 08:43 PM (2,783 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

☼ Jinx ☼
Mar 5 2010, 08:30 PM
Amello
Mar 5 2010, 08:30 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
Mar 5 2010, 08:28 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
As long as you force me to spend money on the "important" things like clothes, cars and whores! :lol:
Money doesn't grow on trees, Amello.
Yes, but it grows from them. Same difference.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'll be sure to reserve daddy's money :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sweet, hell will be quite the bitchin' time.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Better than life itself

Scott
Member Avatar

Oh Jinx you would have been pleased with me the other day...I dropped an insane amount of money on clothes!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott
Mar 5 2010, 08:47 PM
Oh Jinx you would have been pleased with me the other day...I dropped an insane amount of money on clothes!!!
FAT clothes?

LOL. Am I being influential yet?

Speaking of spending a lot of money, I bought this gorgeous Coach handbag for just over $300. My baby cousin (2) wanted to see if she could fit into it. And, she did but when her brother (5) tried zipping her up in there, the zipper broke. UGH!
Edited by ☼ Jinx ☼, Mar 5 2010, 08:56 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

☼ Jinx ☼
Mar 5 2010, 08:55 PM
Scott
FAT clothes?

Speaking of spending a lot of money, I bought this gorgeous Coach handbag for just over $300. My baby cousin (2) wanted to see if she could fit into it. And, she did but when her brother (5) tried zipping her up in there, the zipper broke. UGH!
Are you getting obsessed with people's weights, my little Minx? :drunk: It reminds me of my grandma who was no lightweight but used to yell out: "Look at the size of THAT one! PLEASE tell me I'm not THAT big!"! ! When I was a skinny and VERY fast little kid, I told her she was bigger! She ALMOST caught me even at + 300lbs!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 6 2010, 08:59 AM
☼ Jinx ☼
Scott
FAT clothes?

Are you getting obsessed with people's weights, my little Minx? :drunk: It reminds me of my grandma who was no lightweight but used to yell out: "Look at the size of THAT one! PLEASE tell me I'm not THAT big!"! ! When I was a skinny and VERY fast little kid, I told her she was bigger! She ALMOST caught me even at + 300lbs!
No no Gramps! Remember when Scott and I agreed to start working out heavily, well he's been slacking. So, he told me to encourage him as much as I could. Calling him fat still seems to fail sadly lol.

And, "Minx"? Hmmm. LOL.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Mar 6 2010, 09:37 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Mar 6 2010, 08:59 AM
☼ Jinx ☼

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
No no Gramps! Remember when Scott and I agreed to start working out heavily, well he's been slacking. So, he told me to encourage him as much as I could. Calling him fat still seems to fail sadly lol.

And, "Minx"? Hmmm. LOL.
OOPS! Too much Grey Goose! :drunk: I forgot about the "fitness challenge"! And I reserve "Minx" for those girls who are special to my old heart! :hug:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Awww gramps :hug: that's cute!

And, I'm sure Scott is failing big time with that challenge.

Scott
Member Avatar

Oh I did fail miserably!!!

BTW it's almost time again for you to do another one of these!!! Hope to it.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Indeed! I'm looking forward to where the Kola thread has placed me.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

LOL. Today is the 31st .... so I'll try later tonight. It might shift a day or two though.

Scott
Member Avatar

Unacceptable!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott
Mar 31 2010, 07:32 PM
Unacceptable!!!
Screw you, LOL.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

JINX! I'm shocked!! Okay, not really but I'm lagging on posts lately!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

You're shocked that I'm a little behind or that I said "screw you" to Scott?

Neither should be shocking LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Top 20 Poster Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply