Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler tweet from Judie Henninger - someone's returning...
Topic Started: Mar 2 2010, 10:45 AM (2,474 Views)
Ellie

http://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/9879022070

Someone's coming back to the show next week...hmmm I wonder who?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sarah
Member Avatar

Ellie
Mar 2 2010, 10:45 AM
http://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/9879022070

Someone's coming back to the show next week...hmmm I wonder who?
Max

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Please be Tony. :pray:

It's probably freaking Max. :shame:

Thanks for posting, Ellie. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dun Dun ... splat!

Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

If it's Max, why is she bothering? LOL, it's gotta be Max.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Isn't Ari supposed to start airing again next week as Nicole. That's my guess as to who she is talking about.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Nicole is back next week so they may be starting to promote that, or it could be Max. I had actually forgotten, mercifully, that DB was supposed to be back for a couple of episodes. Oh well.

lysie
Member Avatar

I just don't get it. Whether it's Nicole or Max, it's not like we don't know they're coming. Spoil something, Judie!

Harmony233

lysie
Mar 2 2010, 11:03 AM
I just don't get it. Whether it's Nicole or Max, it's not like we don't know they're coming. Spoil something, Judie!
LOL

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 2 2010, 10:47 AM

It's probably freaking Max. :shame:

Thanks for posting, Ellie. :)
Well, crap! I got excited thinking it was Tony as well. Then you brought up Max..... :drunk:

LovingDays

Max is coming back on March 15

lysie
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Mar 2 2010, 11:28 AM
Max is coming back on March 15
The ides of March . How fitting. Actually that should be Nicole's first day back. They can't get anything right!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Tony? Why Tony? Because Anna is on?
The last person I would look forward to seeing is Tony. He died, Stefano grieved, Thaao bitched alot, and I thought that was it. I'd hate it if they brought back another person where we already had a funeral, is talked about as dead, etc. That would be dumb!

I have a feeling it is Nicole! And I can't friggin wait for her return! Come get your man and kick his ass!

lysie
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 2 2010, 11:31 AM
The last person I would look forward to seeing is Tony. He died, Stefano grieved, Thaao bitched alot, and I thought that was it. I'd hate it if they brought back another person where we already had a funeral, is talked about as dead, etc. That would be dumb!

I have a feeling it is Nicole! And I can't friggin wait for her return! Come get your man and kick his ass!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Days4Life

Nicole! I've missed her.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Alligato

I love Thaao and the character of Tony. In fact, I love all the DiMera men. :)

We already know that Nicole is coming back and I'll be happy to see her on screen again...but if this Judy chick is going to put out teasers I'd prefer it be something we don't already know.

six
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 2 2010, 11:58 AM
Alligato

I love Thaao and the character of Tony. In fact, I love all the DiMera men. :)

We already know that Nicole is coming back and I'll be happy to see her on screen again...but if this Judy chick is going to put out teasers I'd prefer it be something we don't already know.
I'd love to see Tony return. I don't care if he did die. That's not an obstacle on Days.

I wish she'd share something we didn't know, too, but thinking back, I don't think she ever has spoiled something that wasn't already out there from other sources.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

No thanks to the return of Tony. Never could stand anything about him. There's a long list of people I'd rather have return. Yes, even Max, who more and more I think is probably the person she means. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Max and Melanie promo this week or next, depending on when Max returns.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

lysie
Mar 2 2010, 11:03 AM
You'll never get any major spoiler from her. I learned my lesson on that. She's always hinting or spoiling things that the mags mentioned like two weeks before she does. She comes off like she works so much that she doesn't know what is out there and what not. One time she even accused me of working for the show and wondering where I got my information from. I'm like I got it from the mags and from some of the message boards LOL.

If you want promo information, she can be helpful but, other then that, she's a waste LOL.

Anyway, I'm thinking this is Nicole. The show doesn't seem to be pushing Max's return at all, not even in the mags, which is fine because it doesn't need to be pushed. Nicole's return does. She's that big of a character so I'm betting it's her that Judie is mentioning since there is a Nicole/Chloe spoiler out there for next week.

rosered

I think it is Max she is referring to There is a spoiler for next wk

Daniel, Maggie and Max try to get Melanie to retract her statement

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply