Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Ari Zucker is back to work; March 16th issue; Article summary
Topic Started: Mar 2 2010, 02:49 PM (3,693 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

After a two month maternity leave, Ari Zucker is back. Ari talks about her first scene. “The first scene was throwing some woman against the jail room wall, so that was fun.” She is loving being a mom to Isabella, but she is ready to be back. “I missed work. I love my job, and you don’t realize how difficult it is, and how hard it is. I know there’s an energy I have when I am getting ready for work, so I had to pop out of relax mode.”

She says she received a warm welcome when she returned and that it was kind of like when she came back to the show before, even though she was only gone two months this time. She also mentions loving the cake the Dirty Martini fans sent her.

Next week, Nicole gets a visit from Chloe, who lets her know that Sydney is alive and is back with Sami and EJ. Ari says that Nicole is cold and bitter again and is angry. “She has to deal with being in jail, which, on a personal level, is one of my biggest fears – I would never want to be in jail. So, she has had to become this badass in prison and is still trying to figure out how to get out.”

Nicole is also desperate to find out who kidnapped Sydney. Ari says, “What’s killing her is that she can’t remember. It’s been riding on her and she just wants to figure it out. Why can’t she remember who it is?” (next week she gets a clue!)

Ari likes that she is not having the sobbing and emotional scenes she played out while pregnant. “It’s refreshing. That was a whole year of, ‘Oh God, I hope my child doesn’t come out an emotional wreck.’”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Looking forward to badass bitch Nicole returning rather than fragile oh I hope they don't find out my secret Nicole.

paul89

:) happy to see her been back!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE BITCH IS BACK! :dance:

Quote:

“The first scene was throwing some woman against the jail room wall, so that was fun.”

LOVE IT!!!

Quote:

So, she has had to become this badass in prison and is still trying to figure out how to get out.”

HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!

I just can't wait for badass Nicole to come back and figure this shit out!

Thanks for typing this up!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Mar 2 2010, 02:53 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Thank God. AZ, please come save this story.

Her first scene sounds fun.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 2 2010, 02:49 PM
Ari talks about her first scene. “The first scene was throwing some woman against the jail room wall

Ari likes that she is not having the sobbing and emotional scenes she played out while pregnant. “It’s refreshing. That was a whole year of, ‘Oh God, I hope my child doesn’t come out an emotional wreck.’”
I'm happy to read this. I hope she makes E.J.'s life hell when she gets out of prison.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
“The first scene was throwing some woman against the jail room wall, so that was fun.”
LOL, I love it! Can't wait to see her back and see Nicole hopefully figuring out the Sydnapping.

Now, the question I still want answered is: what does her hair look like?

Thanks for posting, Angie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Mar 2 2010, 02:51 PM
Looking forward to badass bitch Nicole returning rather than fragile oh I hope they don't find out my secret Nicole.
Me too. Sounds like the bitch is back. I hated the needy pathetic person Nicole became as a DiMera wife. I hope that never happens again. Get this girl out of jail and a drink in her hand and have her start offending Salem as they pass her by.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
“She has to deal with being in jail, which, on a personal level, is one of my biggest fears – I would never want to be in jail. So, she has had to become this badass in prison and is still trying to figure out how to get out.”

I love this!

I was really hoping the writers wouldn't bring back Nicole as a weepy mess, so I'm happy to hear that's not going to happen.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Fucking A!
This is what I have been waiting for! My badass girl to return!
And she is pissed, and she wanted to know who did the kidnapping! Yes!

Go get him Nicole! Go kick his ass and figure it out!
I am thrilled about her being back in this story! I never thought it could get this bad without her!
Bring it, Nicole!

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 2 2010, 02:57 PM
Angie79
“She has to deal with being in jail, which, on a personal level, is one of my biggest fears – I would never want to be in jail. So, she has had to become this badass in prison and is still trying to figure out how to get out.”

I love this!

I was really hoping the writers wouldn't bring back Nicole as a weepy mess, so I'm happy to hear that's not going to happen.
Me too. That was the only reservation I had about her return.

thank goodness we get tough Nicole back.

ilovemydays

Holy shit! I feel like I've won the soap lottery! Better watch your back EJ, bad ass Nicole is heading home!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Mar 2 2010, 03:00 PM
Kenny
Mar 2 2010, 02:57 PM
Angie79

I love this!

Me too. That was the only reservation I had about her return.

thank goodness we get tough Nicole back.
Me three!!

I'm super excited about this now!! :cheer:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

HELL YEAH!!

I'm so happy she is back. Her first scene sounds great and she should bring new life into the story.

I'm happy tough Nicole is back too because it suits the story. I just want them to keep her complex. Yes, make her fun and have her scheming but that should not be all there is to her. That is what has made her so great during her second run on the show. During her first run, I felt Langan and B&C captured her best but everyone else either made her bland, a poorly executed heroine, or drunk comic relief vixen that ping pongs around the canvas with no purpose but to stir the pot. Nicole seems to be the one character in the past two years that all the writers seem to agree on and like writing for so I think the characterization will be right on point.

Thanks so much, Angie, for posting this early.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Mar 2 2010, 03:07 PM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Thank god that weepy mess will be gone and the real Nicole can come back. I grew to hate Nicole who was soo weak and pathetic. My baby my baby. Nicole is a bitch and she doesnt take crap from anyone.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Get 'em Nikki!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Yay! Can't wait! I want some Brady/Nicole scenes like now! LOL

pspcindy
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Mar 2 2010, 02:51 PM
Me too Mary.

Nicole should shake things up a bit. The H Crew has bored me to tears.

thanks Angie!
Edited by pspcindy, Mar 2 2010, 03:14 PM.

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

Angie79
She also mentions loving the cake the Dirty Martini fans sent her.
:cheer: yay :cheer: lol

Days4Life

I'm so looking forward to having Nicole back!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply