Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Ari Zucker is back to work; March 16th issue; Article summary
Topic Started: Mar 2 2010, 02:49 PM (3,625 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Mason
Mar 2 2010, 02:54 PM
Angie79
Mar 2 2010, 02:49 PM
Ari talks about her first scene. “The first scene was throwing some woman against the jail room wall

Ari likes that she is not having the sobbing and emotional scenes she played out while pregnant. “It’s refreshing. That was a whole year of, ‘Oh God, I hope my child doesn’t come out an emotional wreck.’”
I'm happy to read this. I hope she makes E.J.'s life hell when she gets out of prison.
Me,, too. He so deserves it and she is just the one to do it. UH OH EJ-- your plan is about to start to unravel!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oldschoolfan

I'm glad she is back and love the not crying bit. If I want to see crying I can tune into Sami any day of the week. Is there even a show that Sami doesn't cry in?

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

Hmm. It'lll be interesting to see her back after the H-crew crap we've been having thrown at us left, right and centre!

She wasn't really very interesting for me to watch when she was on but she sure as hell wasn't boring. I only watched because it involved EJ, Sami and Syd. Now though, it seems like we'll have an interesting character to watch. Damn, Jinxed it.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Wonderful! :cheer: First scenes sounds really good. Thanks

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Mar 2 2010, 03:00 PM
Kenny
Mar 2 2010, 02:57 PM
Angie79
“She has to deal with being in jail, which, on a personal level, is one of my biggest fears – I would never want to be in jail. So, she has had to become this badass in prison and is still trying to figure out how to get out.”

Ari likes that she is not having the sobbing and emotional scenes she played out while pregnant. “It’s refreshing. That was a whole year of, ‘Oh God, I hope my child doesn’t come out an emotional wreck.’”
I love this!

I was really hoping the writers wouldn't bring back Nicole as a weepy mess, so I'm happy to hear that's not going to happen.
Me too. That was the only reservation I had about her return.

thank goodness we get tough Nicole back.
Hallelujah! I'm looking forward to seeing bad ass Nicole again. :D

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm glad we will see badass Nicole again. I'm still wondering about that blurb that said Nicole would see some familiar faces in prison. I can't remember if it was Corday who said it but I believe it was in SOD.

Vicky4Mimi

:dance: This makes me so happy! I want Nicole back in all her glory ready to kick some Dimera's butt!! Wonderful News! :whooohooo:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Sounds great!

I can't wait for her to return, AND she's a badass!

TPTB will fuck up if they don't have Nicole and Vivian scheming together. :wub:

Mindy
Member Avatar

this is AWESOME!!! Give them HELL Nicole!!!! :laugh:

Keith
Member Avatar

Got get 'em, Nikki!

Livie

How can they think of pairing Nicole with Brady? He can not handle her. Neither could Ej. Maybe she will break up Kate and Stefano.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

So excited for Nicole's return.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

Livie
Mar 2 2010, 06:23 PM
How can they think of pairing Nicole with Brady? He can not handle her. Neither could Ej. Maybe she will break up Kate and Stefano.
Nope- I think it was TOmlin that said something like "Arianna and Brady aren't in it for the long haul" because they were planning on putting bricole back together.

And really? Stefano?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Livie
Maybe she will break up Kate and Stefano.
Ew.

ilovemydays

Livie
How can they think of pairing Nicole with Brady? He can not handle her. Neither could Ej.

For me, the best thing about EJole was that they were equals. Rubber baby bumper aside, Nicole loved and supported EJ and he, IMO, thrived under her acceptance.

Was EJ able to "handle" Nicole? Certainly not the way that he has with Sami and I am glad of it. I have no desire to see EJ manipulate Nicole the way he so easily dupes Sami.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Yep, now that Nicole doesnt have to keep secrets from Elvis....ITS ON like DONKEY KONG!

Both of these people forgot who they were dealing with....remember ELVIS...she beat ya in round one....you have round two....round three is up for grabs!

Yes..no more wimpy women!!!!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Belle333Black
Mar 2 2010, 03:28 PM
Angie79
She also mentions loving the cake the Dirty Martini fans sent her.
:cheer: yay :cheer: lol
AWWWW...That was so sweet of her! :wub:

Cupcake06

Her first scene :D

DOOL1965

So excited to have Nicole back. I hope that her and Brady get together. Brady needs a real woman that will bring excitement to his life. He needs to dump that whnny rear Arianna. All she knows how to do is cry and accuse Nicole everytime something goes wrong. Arianna, Rafe, and Gabbi need to pack up and leave.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Angie79
Please link to DR.

After a two month maternity leave, Ari Zucker is back. Ari talks about her first scene. “The first scene was throwing some woman against the jail room wall, so that was fun.” She is loving being a mom to Isabella, but she is ready to be back. “I missed work. I love my job, and you don’t realize how difficult it is, and how hard it is. I know there’s an energy I have when I am getting ready for work, so I had to pop out of relax mode.”

She says she received a warm welcome when she returned and that it was kind of like when she came back to the show before, even though she was only gone two months this time. She also mentions loving the cake the Dirty Martini fans sent her.

Next week, Nicole gets a visit from Chloe, who lets her know that Sydney is alive and is back with Sami and EJ. Ari says that Nicole is cold and bitter again and is angry. “She has to deal with being in jail, which, on a personal level, is one of my biggest fears – I would never want to be in jail. So, she has had to become this badass in prison and is still trying to figure out how to get out.”

Nicole is also desperate to find out who kidnapped Sydney. Ari says, “What’s killing her is that she can’t remember. It’s been riding on her and she just wants to figure it out. Why can’t she remember who it is?” (next week she gets a clue!)

Here comes the insane jealousy tirades towards Samantha that has become Nicole's signature trait !!! Bring it on , from Prison to seeing her arch nemesis getting closer to Ej !!! :dance:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply