Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Ari Zucker is back to work; March 16th issue; Article summary
Topic Started: Mar 2 2010, 02:49 PM (3,584 Views)
Nicole Walker

Bring on BADAZZ NIcole! My baby is back and will kicking azz and taking names later! Find out who took Sydney you go girl!! Love the shoutout to TDM!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Yay Nicole! No.more.crying. I hope she got it all out in prison.

dylan76
Member Avatar

Whatever.
Just put the broad back in some short skirts please. I was sick to death of those frumpy heavy coats and damn muumuus she was always in.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I hope she strings up EJ by his balls.

By the way, Ari won't be wearing that black wig when you see her on screen. You will see her with her own hair, a little lighter than that pretty brown color she had recently.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I really grew to hate Nicole for her weakness during the baby switch sl. I am glad Nicole is going to come out of prison tough. No more crying.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Samantha Dimera
Mar 2 2010, 06:40 PM
Livie
Mar 2 2010, 06:23 PM
How can they think of pairing Nicole with Brady? He can not handle her. Neither could Ej. Maybe she will break up Kate and Stefano.
Nope- I think it was TOmlin that said something like "Arianna and Brady aren't in it for the long haul" because they were planning on putting bricole back together.

And really? Stefano?
Wasn't that Ken Corday in the fall preview last year? I kind of think he doesn't know what's going on with the show any more one way or another.

Can403

IMissAremid
Mar 3 2010, 02:25 AM
Samantha Dimera
Mar 2 2010, 06:40 PM
Livie
Mar 2 2010, 06:23 PM
How can they think of pairing Nicole with Brady? He can not handle her. Neither could Ej. Maybe she will break up Kate and Stefano.
Nope- I think it was TOmlin that said something like "Arianna and Brady aren't in it for the long haul" because they were planning on putting bricole back together.

And really? Stefano?
Wasn't that Ken Corday in the fall preview last year? I kind of think he doesn't know what's going on with the show any more one way or another.
Yes, it was Ken Corday who said this. I remember him saying "I don't think they will be a long term couple."
Edited by Can403, Mar 3 2010, 02:33 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Mar 2 2010, 02:54 PM
Angie79
Mar 2 2010, 02:49 PM
Ari talks about her first scene. “The first scene was throwing some woman against the jail room wall

Ari likes that she is not having the sobbing and emotional scenes she played out while pregnant. “It’s refreshing. That was a whole year of, ‘Oh God, I hope my child doesn’t come out an emotional wreck.’”
I'm happy to read this. I hope she makes E.J.'s life hell when she gets out of prison.
Just to interject: (I haven't read the whole thread at this point):
Mason, you scared me. At first glance, I thought your avatar was Allison Sweeney, and I was getting worried about you.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Now, on to my regularly scheduled comment...............

YESSSSS! I haven't anticipated spoilers and events in a LONG time! This makes my ll ole Nicole lovin' heart very happy.
I didn't mind her in the weepy scenes, even though it wasn't NicoleClassic, because Arianne Zucker is an excellent actress (due to her hard work and preparation, apparently), but THROW that dame against the wall, girlfriend! I wanna see an EJ/Nicole stand-off. She'll have that guy's balls on a plate and have him singing soprano in no time. (Well, I wish.)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 3 2010, 06:41 AM
Now, on to my regularly scheduled comment...............

YESSSSS! I haven't anticipated spoilers and events in a LONG time! This makes my ll ole Nicole lovin' heart very happy.
I didn't mind her in the weepy scenes, even though it wasn't NicoleClassic, because Arianne Zucker is an excellent actress (due to her hard work and preparation, apparently), but THROW that dame against the wall, girlfriend! I wanna see an EJ/Nicole stand-off. She'll have that guy's balls on a plate and have him singing soprano in no time. (Well, I wish.)
Yeah, I didnt mind it to because it suit the story at the point. So now she gets to be a bad-ass and I'm going to love every minute of her being a cold, cold, bitch!

I'm so excited for next week! SALEM-WATCH OUT!

ilovemydays

Paxton
Mar 2 2010, 02:55 PM
Angie79
Mar 2 2010, 02:49 PM
“The first scene was throwing some woman against the jail room wall, so that was fun.”
LOL, I love it! Can't wait to see her back and see Nicole hopefully figuring out the Sydnapping.

Now, the question I still want answered is: what does her hair look like?

Thanks for posting, Angie!

I really did stop to wonder what her hair looks like! :laugh:
I'm not a fan of cat fights but I'd love to see Nicole kick some ass (that ass being EJ).

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Mar 3 2010, 01:37 AM
By the way, Ari won't be wearing that black wig when you see her on screen. You will see her with her own hair, a little lighter than that pretty brown color she had recently.
Oh, OBK, that is the best news! Thanks so much! :wave:

ilovemydays

^
Thanks for quoting that Paxton and thanks for answering the query OBK!
Bad ass Nicole comes back to Salem sans bad, bad wig! I'm a happy girl!

Nicole Walker

I read that Ari looks amazing!!

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Ari tweeted this am about er return saying................

Ari_Zucker

I believe I air again next week.

I can hardly wait for her arrival and I sure hope she takes EJ to task for all he is doing.

Nicole Walker

HAHAHA!! Throw a bitch up against the wall Nicole. I couldn't have asked for a better intro to her return! LOL!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply