Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dr. Baker Is Back!; Updated with SOD conf. on p.12
Topic Started: Mar 2 2010, 04:07 PM (12,471 Views)
LovingDays

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2010/03/02/john-callahan-brings-dastardly-dr-baker-back-to-days-for-lengthier-stint

Ruh roh. Looks like more trouble for Nicole Walker Roberts Kiriakis DiMera (Arianne Zucker) once she gets out of the clink. Sources say John Callahan is back on set at Days of Our Lives this week reprising the role of Dr. Baker, the sinister physician who helped Nikki switch Sami (Alison Sweeney) and Mia's (Taylor Sprietler) babies. Look for this stint to be a bit lengthier, according to one mole.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Of course.

Blah.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

BABY SYDOLE....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

THANK YOU DAYS...if you make this happen I will say nothing bad (for at least a week...!) LOL

Thanks for posting!

lysie
Member Avatar

More trouble for Nicole?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Hmm, interesting :cheer: Can't wait to see him. Thanks.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Um... where did this news originate?

lysie
Member Avatar

Wait...this originated here?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Mar 2 2010, 04:10 PM
Um... where did this news originate?
Daytime Confidential. I edited the original post.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

All of Nicole's secrets are out in the open. How could Dr. Baker cause any more trouble for her? I also don't think this means Sydney is Nicole's baby. Remember only Sami and Hope are allowed to have kids on this show in the last couple of years.
Edited by dc cubs, Mar 2 2010, 04:16 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. Okay that makes sense.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Oh please let Sidney not be the Ejami baby! That was a mistake from the get go. There has to be a reason he is back.

lysie
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Mar 2 2010, 04:12 PM
All of Nicole's secrets are out in the open. How could Dr. Baker cause and more trouble for her? I also don't think this means Sydney is Nicole's baby. Remember only Sami and Hope are allowed to have kids on this show in the last couple of years.
That's what I was thinking. He could cause trouble for Stefano, but I don't think Stefano would care.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

The twitching finger is back!!!

I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

lysie
Mar 2 2010, 04:12 PM
Wait...this originated here?
I was confused by that too. I was like DR??

I don't see how it could be trouble for Nicole either. Everything she did is out in the open already.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Alright, Daytime Confidential is reporting this. They're pretty reliable.

My reaction? A big fat "meh." Let's hope John Callahan has at least gotten a haircut.

judith
Member Avatar

YIIIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!! He was such a devil :dance:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This is probably who they were talking about in SOD two weeks ago. This does make it seem more possible that the EJOLE baby is alive. Otherwise, what the heck is he needed for?

TINA222
Member Avatar

its trouble if Sidney is the Ejole baby. Nicole is going to have to deal with EJ and he is going to have to deal with her. Not gonna be pretty.

six
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to this, which is probably a mistake, considering everything that happened in this story the last several months has been a poorly executed letdown, but I really enjoyed Dr. Baker scenes with Nicole, so my fingers are crossed that this will be good.

If Sydney is the ejole baby, and the fallout from this undying story is that everything is exactly the way it was before the switch, I'll have lost what little faith I had left in the show.
Edited by six, Mar 2 2010, 04:23 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

lysie
Mar 2 2010, 04:10 PM
More trouble for Nicole?
Yeah. I would think this would be trouble for Stefano. He's the one who had Dr. Baker "killed" right?

Glad for the doc to come back though. That does make me wonder if they are going toward making Sydney Nicole's and have some other Ejamlet out there in the universe that Baker/Stefano is keeping from folks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply