Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dr. Baker Is Back!; Updated with SOD conf. on p.12
Topic Started: Mar 2 2010, 04:07 PM (12,166 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 5 2010, 06:12 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2010, 06:01 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 5 2010, 05:38 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Well it said that Nicole would be completely out of Ej's orbit (not leaving Salem, I worded that wrong) and that the entire Hernandez crew would be gone from Salem...that their time in Salem was up...or something similarly worded....to me it's very clear that whomever the source of the initial spoilers was might have given an attempt to use some very general stuff and put it out there in order to gain some fans for their board....for example...I think one of the more specific ones I saw that was typed up at NBC was "Sami and EJ reunite".....I somehow think that the original poster might have left out an important word or two...like maybe, "Sami and EJ Reunite with Sydney"....get my drift....too much was made on Sony and NBC about March being a great month for Ejami as they were going to end up together....it's far fetched considering the storyline....not saying that it can't happen down the line, shit this is a soap and anything is possible but for March to be pivotal I would say is beyond strange....considering that EJ's latest fucking plan will probably not be revealed to Sami at least until May sweeps but I say they will milk the shit out of this storyline and she'll find out the truth by November sweeps.....
I agree - I don't look for EJ's role in this to be revealed to Sami until November sweeps - and they'll spend the time until then 'growing closer'. But that's just my own hopeful speculation more than anything else...definitely not a spoiler or even a rumor. :)

Be careful SocR, someone's going to go post your specs on random sites!! ;)

I saw some posts regarding this earlier today on FL and the ones that saw the post at NBC said whoever posted it had changed things around and added to the original "rumor". I don't know, I never go to NBC, so I have no idea what was posted. So it does kind of sound like the telephone game.

The only way I see Sami & EJ growing closer in March will be because Sami won't know that EJ is behind the kidnapping and having Sydney back and spending time together may rekindle some old feelings. That's kind of what I thought might happen, but who knows? I know it's all going to blow up on EJ at some point, it just depends when tptb deem it time.

Back to Dr Baker being back, even though the blurb doesn't necessarily say he'll be in Nicole's orbit, I can't see how he won't be at least initially.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
LuvingLumi
SocRMum1
Mar 5 2010, 05:38 PM

Well it said that Nicole would be completely out of Ej's orbit (not leaving Salem, I worded that wrong) and that the entire Hernandez crew would be gone from Salem...that their time in Salem was up...or something similarly worded....to me it's very clear that whomever the source of the initial spoilers was might have given an attempt to use some very general stuff and put it out there in order to gain some fans for their board....for example...I think one of the more specific ones I saw that was typed up at NBC was "Sami and EJ reunite".....I somehow think that the original poster might have left out an important word or two...like maybe, "Sami and EJ Reunite with Sydney"....get my drift....too much was made on Sony and NBC about March being a great month for Ejami as they were going to end up together....it's far fetched considering the storyline....not saying that it can't happen down the line, shit this is a soap and anything is possible but for March to be pivotal I would say is beyond strange....considering that EJ's latest fucking plan will probably not be revealed to Sami at least until May sweeps but I say they will milk the shit out of this storyline and she'll find out the truth by November sweeps.....
I agree - I don't look for EJ's role in this to be revealed to Sami until November sweeps - and they'll spend the time until then 'growing closer'. But that's just my own hopeful speculation more than anything else...definitely not a spoiler or even a rumor. :)

^^on the last part...I think that is a given that she might start seeing the "good" in him again just like before, but unlike before I don't think that Rafe will take the fall like they had Lucas do....GT won't let Rafe take the shit bucket over the head and make EJ shine....Rafe will come in and figure everything out and knock EJ off Sami's pedestal just before something else happens....the problem I see with that story is it's a basic repetition of the Lumi/Ejami story with Rafe taking over Lucas' role and playing super duper hero and stopping Sami from making another "mistake"....to me that is just lame.....they can't think of anything else...then we'll have to see Sami endlessly trying to tell Rafe she's sorry for trusting EJ and then she'll go bonkers and try to sue for full custody of both kids....it's exactly the same recycled story over and over again...I'm seeing Lumi's hate phase play out yet again about a decade later....sad really. Ej should really find a woman to love him without giving a flying fucking leap about his last name or the fact he's a mobster sociopathic druglord....to have him constantly obsessively chase after Sami is beyond ridiculous already.

So Baker is back...heh?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JANALH
Mar 5 2010, 06:21 PM
Back to Dr Baker being back, even though the blurb doesn't necessarily say he'll be in Nicole's orbit, I can't see how he won't be at least initially.
On Baker...I can't imagine him not being around Stefano/Rafe and Nicole....he might have some side story but he will have contact with these three....

I also remember how when CC was announced that the mags reported that she wouldn't be having a story with Bo....well that proved false, she's already fucked him...so there....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2010, 06:24 PM
SocRMum1
LuvingLumi

^^on the last part...I think that is a given that she might start seeing the "good" in him again just like before, but unlike before I don't think that Rafe will take the fall like they had Lucas do....GT won't let Rafe take the shit bucket over the head and make EJ shine....Rafe will come in and figure everything out and knock EJ off Sami's pedestal just before something else happens....the problem I see with that story is it's a basic repetition of the Lumi/Ejami story with Rafe taking over Lucas' role and playing super duper hero and stopping Sami from making another "mistake"....to me that is just lame.....they can't think of anything else...then we'll have to see Sami endlessly trying to tell Rafe she's sorry for trusting EJ and then she'll go bonkers and try to sue for full custody of both kids....it's exactly the same recycled story over and over again...I'm seeing Lumi's hate phase play out yet again about a decade later....sad really. Ej should really find a woman to love him without giving a flying fucking leap about his last name or the fact he's a mobster sociopathic druglord....to have him constantly obsessively chase after Sami is beyond ridiculous already.

So Baker is back...heh?
Well on the one hand I absolutely agree with you that I'd much rather NOT see a redux of the EJamicus storyline - and frankly, if we were going to be forced to sit through it again I'd rather watch it with Lucas than Rafe. At least I enjoyed the sparring scenes between Lucas and EJ - not so much with EJ and Agent Ambien.

But I can't help that my EJami lovin' heart is jazzed at the idea of EJ getting out of this cruel mode and realizing that he truly does love Sami - and how he might handle it. No doubt he'll be lying his ass off to try to hide the truth from her, but at least it would be out of fear of ruining their relationship rather than ruining her life. And ultimately, what I really want to see is Sami embrace her feelings for EJ before the truth comes out. At least then the conflict/fall out would be more angsty (again, from a EJami fan point of view).

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2010, 06:27 PM
JANALH
Mar 5 2010, 06:21 PM
On Baker...I can't imagine him not being around Stefano/Rafe and Nicole....he might have some side story but he will have contact with these three....

I also remember how when CC was announced that the mags reported that she wouldn't be having a story with Bo....well that proved false, she's already fucked him...so there....
True dat. :lol:

Criss33
Member Avatar

I am seeing maybe rafe and Nicole will be working together to try and track the person behind the kidnapping, both have the same goal. I think by the time rafe finds out the truth about EJ being behind the kidnapping Sami would have heard it from Anna (her guilt will make her confess). Then of course Sami will have a massive fit, the outcome of all this who knows, there are many possibilities; Sami could come to forgive EJ(after all is said and done), reason the deep wound from Sami's lie never healed and made EJ act out this way and this time she will stand by the father of her kids and work things out. She could take her kids and leave. These are just two, there are many i am sure. I just hope the writers do justice to this story and not rush it leaving huge holes and more questions than answers. I think it will all play out in late April right into May sweeps they will milk it as much they can but they also have other stories that they want to cover... Is it just me but don't you guys get the feeling that the last two weeks they seem to be rushing everything throwing everything in, it almost feels like they are working up against a big deadline?????

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Criss33
Mar 5 2010, 08:24 PM
I am seeing maybe rafe and Nicole will be working together to try and track the person behind the kidnapping, both have the same goal. I think by the time rafe finds out the truth about EJ being behind the kidnapping Sami would have heard it from Anna (her guilt will make her confess). Then of course Sami will have a massive fit, the outcome of all this who knows, there are many possibilities; Sami could come to forgive EJ(after all is said and done), reason the deep wound from Sami's lie never healed and made EJ act out this way and this time she will stand by the father of her kids and work things out. She could take her kids and leave. These are just two, there are many i am sure. I just hope the writers do justice to this story and not rush it leaving huge holes and more questions than answers. I think it will all play out in late April right into May sweeps they will milk it as much they can but they also have other stories that they want to cover... Is it just me but don't you guys get the feeling that the last two weeks they seem to be rushing everything throwing everything in, it almost feels like they are working up against a big deadline?????
Yes I do think they are rushing the storyline to an end---funny to say they are RUSHING since we have been waiting so long--but it's just like BOOM here's Sydney-now lets move on. Nicole is getting out of prison, I assume this month (?) since Stuart D. said his first scene is March 19th and he is doing 5 shows, one of which he decides to free Nicole.. Things will heat back up then. I hope she remembers Anna's voice, blackmails Anna to make Anna get her out of jail--then I hope Anna decides to sing like a songbird to Rafe. Rafe needs to bring down ej--and I seriously don't think he will stop till he does--and I doubt it takes him till November.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 5 2010, 08:02 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2010, 06:24 PM
SocRMum1

So Baker is back...heh?
Well on the one hand I absolutely agree with you that I'd much rather NOT see a redux of the EJamicus storyline - and frankly, if we were going to be forced to sit through it again I'd rather watch it with Lucas than Rafe. At least I enjoyed the sparring scenes between Lucas and EJ - not so much with EJ and Agent Ambien.

But I can't help that my EJami lovin' heart is jazzed at the idea of EJ getting out of this cruel mode and realizing that he truly does love Sami - and how he might handle it. No doubt he'll be lying his ass off to try to hide the truth from her, but at least it would be out of fear of ruining their relationship rather than ruining her life. And ultimately, what I really want to see is Sami embrace her feelings for EJ before the truth comes out. At least then the conflict/fall out would be more angsty (again, from a EJami fan point of view).
This certainly sounds good to me!!! :wub:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I've always enjoyed Dr. Baker's stints on the show. I do, however, hope that the show doesn't rev up another twist in this Sydney saga as much as I would love for the kid to be Nicole's. I think it's time for something fresh on the show. Plus, I can do without another tale of Sami being torn between two men. Enough already. :sleep: Rafe/Sami/EJ is just another redux of Lucas/Sami/EJ. :sheep: I'll most definitely pass. Let me get back to the topic. I'm sure that Dr. Baker is returning to town to blackmail someone for some fast cash. I'm betting it's Stefano.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

The sad thing is.....if this is the end of the Sydney saga, she'll only be brought out for Christmas and kidnappings. She's too cute to hide in Caroline's attic!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

ladyofthelake
Mar 6 2010, 05:33 PM
The sad thing is.....if this is the end of the Sydney saga, she'll only be brought out for Christmas and kidnappings. She's too cute to hide in Caroline's attic!
:( So true. Sami should get her tubes tied, if she has a baby with Rafe...... :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply