Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dr. Baker Is Back!; Updated with SOD conf. on p.12
Topic Started: Mar 2 2010, 04:07 PM (12,329 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

I knew Dr. Baker would be back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

That'd be really irritating. If Nicole's baby is alive than this whole SL will have been for nothing.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'd love Dr Baker and Nurse Maxine to hookup.

TINA222
Member Avatar

it would explain why Sidney never bonded with Sami. Now the baby doesnt have to get used to another actor. EJ Nicole and Anna are the only ones who she is attached to.

Kiren
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Mar 2 2010, 04:22 PM
lysie
Mar 2 2010, 04:10 PM
More trouble for Nicole?
Yeah. I would think this would be trouble for Stefano. He's the one who had Dr. Baker "killed" right?

Glad for the doc to come back though. That does make me wonder if they are going toward making Sydney Nicole's and have some other Ejamlet out there in the universe that Baker/Stefano is keeping from folks.
That makes sense. I can admit that Nicole loved Sydney the most-she did spend the most time with her and she did have no one else, but bottom line is that Nicole seems to love Sydney more so it's make sense that Sydney turned out to be Nicole's in the end and the EJamilet is somewhere out there. Still not expecting it though.. EJole baby is dead, it can always come back but still...

six
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Mar 2 2010, 04:23 PM
That'd be really irritating. If Nicole's baby is alive than this whole SL will have been for nothing.
Yea, if a two year story turns out to be a "nevermind" sort of thing, that'll be the stupidest conclusion since the one where everyone whom Marlena killed was really alive.

If the ejole baby is alive, she can come back years from now, like Chelsea, but not right away.
Edited by six, Mar 2 2010, 04:28 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

My gut wants no more identity switching with this kid, and no more magical babies out there somewhere waiting to be collected.

But then...at this point, 17 years in with no end in sight...fuck it. Go for it writers. Make Sydney Sami's then have Nicole's baby out there somewhere having a tea party with Mia's baby (Mia- is she still around? who cares, we need that baby now!). And Zack is babysitting them, but Zack isn't really Hope's baby- it's Carly's! With Bo!

Vicky4Mimi

SOO excited about this! I don't think he can cause PROBLEMS for Nicole--but he COULD tell her her baby is still alive somewhere---I don't care if its Sydney or who-just as long as she has a baby!!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Mar 2 2010, 04:28 PM
SOO excited about this! I don't think he can cause PROBLEMS for Nicole--but he COULD tell her her baby is still alive somewhere---I don't care if its Sydney or who-just as long as she has a baby!!!
Someone noticed at FL that Dr.Baker is suppose to cause trouble for Nicole. SO it doesn't makes sense that she'll get a baby..

six
Member Avatar

lysie
More trouble for Nicole?
Maybe he wants revenge. She is indirectly responsible for getting him "killed" and she's a lot easier to take down than Stefano.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

six
Mar 2 2010, 04:32 PM
lysie
More trouble for Nicole?
Maybe he wants revenge. She is indirectly responsible for getting him "killed" and she's a lot easier to take down than Stefano.
Good point.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't think the people at Daytime Confidential actually know that Dr. Baker will be causing trouble for Nicole. I think they're just making that assumption because he caused trouble for her before. Chances are, the only information they have is that John Callahan is back taping. Beyond that, they probably don't know much.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I really don't see them setting Sami up to lose a baby three times in one year. We know she gets Sydney back this week so that would be at least several weeks of Sami bonding with Sydney as her daughter. Enough already!

I suppose it could mean the EJole baby is out there somewhere, but I just don't think they'll go with any more babies anywhere for a while. More likely he'll be back to seek some revenge. I loved the scenes with AZ and JC so I'm looking forward to that. :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

px780
Mar 2 2010, 04:28 PM
My gut wants no more identity switching with this kid, and no more magical babies out there somewhere waiting to be collected.

But then...at this point, 17 years in with no end in sight...fuck it. Go for it writers. Make Sydney Sami's then have Nicole's baby out there somewhere having a tea party with Mia's baby (Mia- is she still around? who cares, we need that baby now!). And Zack is babysitting them, but Zack isn't really Hope's baby- it's Carly's! With Bo!
Fuck that. Bring back Zack with John Black and it turns out he was the dad all along, not the mime, even if you still make Carly the mom. :lol:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

If Callahan just started taping this week it could be mid to late April before we see him on the show.

Ellie

dc cubs
Mar 2 2010, 04:37 PM
If Callahan just started taping this week it could be mid to late April before we see him on the show.
Gary Tomlin probably had the idea to have Dr. Baker be one of the people who comes to visit Alice.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 2 2010, 04:36 PM
I really don't see them setting Sami up to lose a baby three times in one year. We know she gets Sydney back this week so that would be at least several weeks of Sami bonding with Sydney as her daughter. Enough already!

I suppose it could mean the EJole baby is out there somewhere, but I just don't think they'll go with any more babies anywhere for a while. More likely he'll be back to seek some revenge. I loved the scenes with AZ and JC so I'm looking forward to that. :)
Yeah, that's my hope, but my only concern is that in the storyline they've kept Sydney from Sami all this time. She's not reunited until Nicole is back on canvas. What that means, I'm not sure, just a thought.

I agree that we've had enough babies for awhile.

I will enjoy the JC and AZ scenes as well, they were always fantastic!!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 2 2010, 04:36 PM

You have more faith in the writers I do.

This whole stupid exercise just gives the writers a chance to let Nicole keep the kid now that EJ's been such a crazy jerk and then we can watch Sami and Rafe go on the run to track down the hidden Ejamlet out there.

This whole thing is starting to remind me of the awful Marty saga on Passions quite honestly.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Ellie
Mar 2 2010, 04:38 PM
dc cubs
Mar 2 2010, 04:37 PM
Gary Tomlin probably had the idea to have Dr. Baker be one of the people who comes to visit Alice.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

WHY?! What purpose does he have anymore? The switch has been revealed. What else did Nicole that hasn't been exposed and Dr. Baker can expose? Stupid.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply