Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of March 15th; **UPDATED 3/13**
Topic Started: Mar 4 2010, 02:32 PM (13,809 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 15th
E.J. and Sami bond over Sydney; Nicole remembers Anna was the kidnapper; Max visits with Caroline; Carly plans to plead guilty.

Tuesday, March 16th
Nicole asks Anna to meet with her; Melanie bonds with Daniel and Max; Stephanie is determined to win Nathan over.

Wednesday, March 17th
Melanie makes a surprising admission; Nicole questions Anna; Chad and Mia cannot forget about their kiss; E.J. realizes he has been tricked.

Thursday, March 18th
Nicole threatens Anna; Carly doesn't buy Melanie's rejection; Vivian is furious when she learns of Carly's exoneration.

Friday, March 19th
Arianna shares news with Rafe; E.J. is alarmed when Theo claims to know his secret; Chloe is confronted; Vivian threatens Carly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I am thrilled to see that Danloe are having problems. I never liked this pairing anyway. Carly has always been good at taking other women's men maybe she will use Melanie to take Daniel off of Chloe's hands. This could lead to a Bo and Hope reunion. And the well deserved end to Danloe.

I am also going to love to see the husband and wife duo Stefano and Kate teaming up against E.J. Kate and Stefano make the perfect Evil Pair I LOVE IT!!!!! I love seeing them together. E.J. better watch out all his plans could BLOW UP in his face with these two together. Maybe one of them told Theo to tell E.J. that he knows his secret. :rockon:

Also, Melanie should watch out now because now that Carly had been exonerated because of her testimony and not facing prison this means the deal Vivian made with Carly is off and she may go after Melanie again or maybe switch it up and go after Melanie's father Daniel. :redface:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Mar 12 2010, 03:45 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 12 2010, 02:09 PM
Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 15th
E.J. and Sami bond over Sydney; Nicole remembers Anna was the kidnapper; Max visits with Caroline; Carly plans to plead guilty.

Tuesday, March 16th
Nicole asks Anna to meet with her; Melanie bonds with Daniel and Max; Stephanie is determined to win Nathan over.

Wednesday, March 17th
Melanie makes a surprising admission; Nicole questions Anna; Chad and Mia cannot forget about their kiss; E.J. realizes he has been tricked.

Thursday, March 18th
Nicole threatens Anna; Carly doesn't buy Melanie's rejection; Vivian is furious when she learns of Carly's exoneration.

Friday, March 19th
Arianna shares news with Rafe; E.J. is alarmed when Theo claims to know his secret; Chloe is confronted; Vivian threatens Carly.
OMG-- not another Sami and EJ bond over Sydney spoiler.
Help us here. It's old, old, old and they never do bond!

peaches179

Angie79
Chad and Mia cannot forget about their kiss;
:eyeroll: :eyeroll: Thanks Angie!

peaches179

magicsteacher
Mar 12 2010, 07:45 PM
Angie79
Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 15th

Tuesday, March 16th

Wednesday, March 17th

Thursday, March 18th

Friday, March 19th

LOL! Pathetic isn't it?

samixxx
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Quote:

I watched this and didn't see any but there is a really cute Safe and Sydney bonding scene. Sydney gives this cute look to Rafe, those little girls are just precious.

Makes me excited to see Nicole and Sydney's first scene. Thanks for the spoilers.
Edited by samixxx, Mar 12 2010, 08:02 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

samixxx
Mar 12 2010, 07:59 PM
magicsteacher
Quote:

I watched this and didn't see any but there is a really cute Safe and Sydney bonding scene. Sydney gives this cute look to Rafe, those little girls are just precious.

Makes me excited to see Nicole and Sydney's first scene. Thanks for the spoilers.
You mean Nicole and Anna?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, March 15th
Hope tells Melanie the facts about her wedding day; Rafe calls Sami and EJ to the cottage and questions them; Nicole gradually starts remembering more details about the person who kidnapped Sydney; Max returns and visits with Caroline and Melanie.

Tuesday, March 16th
Nicole pressures Anna to meet with her; Carly decides to plead guilty for shooting Melanie, but others try to change her mind; Melanie bonds with Max and Daniel; Stephanie comes somewhat clean with Nathan; Max warns Philip to be good to Melanie.

Wednesday, March 17th
Chad confesses to Gabi that he still has feelings for Mia; Melanie shows up at Carly's sentencing; Nicole confronts Anna about taking Sydney; Chad and Mia agree to see one another secretly; Kate hatches a plan for Stefano to see Sydney.

Thursday,March 18th
Nicole blackmails Anna into helping her; Daniel learns that Chloe has been lying to him about going to therapy; Kate lets Carly know Vivianís on the warpath; Philip takes Melanie to their new home.

Friday, March 19th
Theo reveals to EJ that he knows his secret; Daniel threatens Vivian to leave Carly alone; Arianna and Brady share their engagement news; Anna asks the governor for a pardon for Nicole; Daniel confronts Chloe about her lying.

pixiedust

Looking forward to seeing Max again. He is cute and entertaining in small doses! :)

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

"Kate hatches a plan for Stefano to see Sydney. "

Can't wait to see that!!

And the Theo/EJ spoiler!

Sarah
Member Avatar

Thnx Angie think typed wrong , 20 March falls on Saturday,

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

samixxx
magicsteacher
Quote:

I watched this, too, and there was no Sami/EJ bonding over Sydney.
Another spoiler that is misleading.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Samantha Dimera
Mar 13 2010, 12:20 AM
samixxx
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

You mean Nicole and Anna?
What? You don't think there will be some Sydney/Nicole scenes? Stranger things have happened.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Samantha Dimera
Mar 13 2010, 03:52 PM

Can't wait to see that!!

And the Theo/EJ spoiler!
I agree.. should be interesting seeing Kate finally get back in to her devious side with plans and manipulations. lol ;-)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Chelikins
Mar 14 2010, 05:51 PM
Samantha Dimera
Mar 13 2010, 03:52 PM

Can't wait to see that!!

And the Theo/EJ spoiler!
I agree.. should be interesting seeing Kate finally get back in to her devious side with plans and manipulations. lol ;-)
I would REALLY love to see an OldSami, Kate, Vivian, and Nicole quadruple smackdown!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply