Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW:Read Letter Day/Nathan Finds Out; March 16th issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Mar 4 2010, 04:14 PM (5,150 Views)
phicklover

no fan base war, we all have our favorites and they always jump from one to another anyway.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

OK, folks. You may like different couples, but please be nice to each other.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, i want my nathan find out what stephanie done and still wanting him with Melanie. I just thought they are cute together.. Oh Well...

Jarliana

How's Philip going to feel when he finds out that Melanie wrote a love letter to Nathan before he married Melanie?

Kimber23

Jarliana
Mar 9 2010, 12:08 PM
How's Philip going to feel when he finds out that Melanie wrote a love letter to Nathan before he married Melanie?
Well, he's been looking like a fool ever since they paired up so he should realize now that that's exactly what he is... a big King of the :crown:

I expect to see him to react something like this:

:wtf: :embarrassed: :shame: :angry: :headbang: :redface: :hater:

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Melanie made her bed, now lay in it, twit! :flipoff:

PHELLE FOREVER

jennlee915
Mar 7 2010, 09:42 PM
phicklover
Mar 6 2010, 10:24 PM
i love philip and melanie together :wub2: and i know nathan cannot hold a candle to nathan, IMO...but the reason that i dont like this being a quad is because i cannot stomach stephanie and philip. i adore philip and didnt like him when he was with her. she constantly berated him and gave him ultimatums.

if philip is hurt by anything that melanie does, i hope he turns to chloe. once they revisit philip and steph, the fast forward button is my favorite button. :wave:
Well Phinie is coming so better get ready to hit the FF button.
I wouldn't count on seeing Philip/Stephanie #2467.0 anytime soon, if ever. :blah:

PHELLE FOREVER

PHELLE FOREVER
Mar 9 2010, 01:55 PM
jennlee915
phicklover
Mar 6 2010, 10:24 PM
i love philip and melanie together :wub2: and i know nathan cannot hold a candle to nathan, IMO...but the reason that i dont like this being a quad is because i cannot stomach stephanie and philip. i adore philip and didnt like him when he was with her. she constantly berated him and gave him ultimatums.

if philip is hurt by anything that melanie does, i hope he turns to chloe. once they revisit philip and steph, the fast forward button is my favorite button. :wave:
Well Phinie is coming so better get ready to hit the FF button.
I wouldn't count on seeing Philip/Stephanie #2467.0 anytime soon, if ever. :blah:
Question for Phinie fans:

If Stephanie still loved Philip so much, why didn't she just give Nathan the letter, so that Philip would dump Melanie, and take Stephanie back???
Edited by PHELLE FOREVER, Mar 9 2010, 01:58 PM.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Melanie needs to jump off the cliff. Nathan can do better too! ;)

Kimber23

PHELLE FOREVER
Mar 9 2010, 01:58 PM
PHELLE FOREVER
jennlee915

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

If Stephanie still loved Philip so much, why didn't she just give Nathan the letter, so that Philip would dump Melanie, and take Stephanie back???
Because Philip and Stephanie were of the belief that they were too different to be together. They buried their feelings, accepted their decision and moved on and because of that Stephanie would have had no reason to think about trying to get Philip back. Philip and Stephanie need to work out their issues as KC said they would. He also said Mate was the rooting couple and we can see that's exactly the case though it's taken a long time. Stephanie's moral compass has been thrown off kilter. I've read some say across the boards that many feel she's worse than Philip now, well, that was Phinie's biggest issue and eventually because of Mate, they're both going to realize that they aren't so different afterall and those issues will be worked out. :applause: :applause:

PHELLE FOREVER

Kimber23
Mar 9 2010, 03:03 PM
PHELLE FOREVER
PHELLE FOREVER

Because Philip and Stephanie were of the belief that they were too different to be together. They buried their feelings, accepted their decision and moved on and because of that Stephanie would have had no reason to think about trying to get Philip back. Philip and Stephanie need to work out their issues as KC said they would. He also said Mate was the rooting couple and we can see that's exactly the case though it's taken a long time. Stephanie's moral compass has been thrown off kilter. I've read some say across the boards that many feel she's worse than Philip now, well, that was Phinie's biggest issue and eventually because of Mate, they're both going to realize that they aren't so different afterall and those issues will be worked out. :applause: :applause:
Well, you obviously haven't been watching the show very long, if you believe a word of what comes out of KC's mouth! ;)

libra67

Jarliana
Mar 9 2010, 12:08 PM
If Philip is wrote in character and not shipped into Phelle mode I would say royally pissed.

libra67

Keisha
Mar 8 2010, 05:17 PM
thanks for posting, i want my nathan find out what stephanie done and still wanting him with Melanie. I just thought they are cute together.. Oh Well...
Don't give up yet, in my best Arnold voice. "They'll be back"
Edited by libra67, Mar 9 2010, 05:24 PM.

libra67

PHELLE FOREVER
PHELLE FOREVER
jennlee915

Stephanie and Philip for that matter have accepted they cannot be together and moved on. So with that said I thinks she wants to want Nathan and love Nathan. I'm just don't think she does. So at this point she probably only seen the letter as yet another one of Melanie games and she is tired of it. In other words I can't be with Philip, you wanted him and you got him, but you can't have Nathan too.
Edited by libra67, Mar 9 2010, 05:23 PM.

Kimber23

PHELLE FOREVER
Mar 9 2010, 03:21 PM
Kimber23
Mar 9 2010, 03:03 PM
PHELLE FOREVER

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPhilip so much, why didn't she just give Nathan the letter, so that Philip would dump Melanie, and take Stephanie back???
Well, you obviously haven't been watching the show very long, if you believe a word of what comes out of KC's mouth! ;)
Well, since you don't know me you can't possibly know how long I've been watching the show but I can tell you I've been watching for many years. KC might have been off the mark in the past that's true but when he gave the November Sweeps Preview he was right on. I don't care what KC has said in the past that didn't come to pass, I'm only concerned with what's on the screen at present and what he said during the Fall regarding the quad that is now falling into place. Hmm, I just read his last interview for the 2010 previews and everything he said then also matched up with what has happened so that's 2 in a row for him. If you hate Phinie, I'd say prepare to be miserable.

Here's KC's interview given in the Fall that shows he was accurate.

"There is a lot going on and it's going on in a rapid pace, " says Executive Producer Ken Corday. "There is a big reveal in the baby story, but it's not the end....."

Sami/Nicole/EJ/Rafe:We will get the reunion of Sami and Rafe. Sami will learn that Sydney's her daughter, but EJ is the one to have a meltdown after finding this out. Sami and Nicole will have a major showdown. Nicole will decide to run away with the baby after she is arrested. A big story here is what this will do to EJ, who has been deceived three times. Look for Nicole to go to jail, which will coincide with Ari's maternity leave.

Bo/Hope/Carly/Justin: Carly's arrival marked the beginning of a very big story. There will be a slow burn into it. Bo and Hope are growing apart in their marriage. Carly is there for Bo, and Justin for Hope. And then Vivian returns to town.

Brady/Arianna: Arianna confesses to Brady that she's working undercover for the cops. He promises to help her investigate who is running the drugs through Salem. Are we building a relationship between these two? Yes. In the end though, I don't think she's going to end up with Brady.

Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie/Phillip: It's a merry-go-round with them. Melanie is torn between Nathan and Phillip. The rooting interest is for Melanie and Nathan, and eventually for Phillip and Stephanie to get past their problems. We are not there yet.

Daniel/Chloe: She learns she can't have children. Will they overcome to devastating news? He is a nice guy he should be able to get past the fact that she can't have babies.

Chad/Mia/Will: Chad and Mia are devasted when they find out that their baby is the one who died. It will bring them closer. Look for Rafe and Arianna's sister Gabby to come to town and fold into this story.

Victor/Kate/Stefano/Vivian: We will be playing these four and it will be very interesting.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OliveAnn
Mar 8 2010, 02:48 PM
OK, folks. You may like different couples, but please be nice to each other.
Amen. When I read comments like "Better get ready because so-and-so-smooshed-name-couple is coming", those are the starting fighting words of fanbase wars. I've read enough on message boards to see the signs........

cici03

cici03
Mar 5 2010, 09:58 PM
Sariah
Mar 5 2010, 10:52 AM
BradyDiva06
Mar 5 2010, 09:57 AM

Philip's supposed to know Melanie's lied? She had her chance to come clean - she didn't. That's not Philip's fault, and he's not supposed to be able to read her mind. I never saw Philip before the wedding wondering whether Melanie really loved him or loved Nathan more. He seemed pretty secure in the idea that she loved him most.

Why wouldn't he? Melanie's been making a play for him since she came to town - she made it seem like Nathan was an amusing bit on the side until Philip came to his senses - and she was ready, willing and able when Philip temporarily broke up with Stephanie. Melanie's always made it seem like (to Philip) that she liked him best.

She didn't come to him and say I still have feelings for Nathan but hey, let's give this a shot and see what happens.

I don't think Philip sees Nathan as a true competitor for Melanie, but as an annoyance that he'd prefer to go away.

Melanie is an absolute wench for what she's done - she gets no sympathy from me either. But Stephanie was way out of line.

If Stephanie were truly just "following instructions," shouldn't she have told Philip what she'd done? If they were truly co-conspirators and friends, shouldn't that have come up at least once? It didn't because this has nothing to do with their previous deal. This is about Stephanie screwing Melanie and getting Nathan, and damn the consequences or anyone else she hurts (and it also lets me know that Stephanie has zero feelings for Philip, friendly or otherwise, or else she wouldn't have let this happen).

I'd prefer for Philip to be with someone who was truthful with him, who would put his needs first (hm, sort of like Chloe will do on Monday by telling him who Melanie's father is despite Daniel's rabid instructions that NO ONE is to be told until he says it's okay).

I'm sick of these little girls trying to manipulate Philip because of their own selfishness.
Speaking of Philip and Chloe -- I think you need to see Monday`s show before you make such assumptions. I don`t think that any woman should be doing exactly what Philip says. That`s why he married Melanie in the first place. It is kind of refreshing to see women who will challenge a man. I`m sure Chloe has lied quite a few times -- she is not innocent in any relationship. Once you see Monday`s show, which I have seen, you will see that it is a nothing scene. A talk between 2 friends -- which they were -- remember the friends with benefits relationship????

It is not Stephanie`s responsibility to tell anyone anything. SHE IS THE MESSENGER. Have you ever heard the saying don`t shoot the messenger. I think Stephanie is very smart -- IT IS MELANIE`S JOB TO BE HONEST WITH PHILIP. It was Stephanie who reminded her how well Philip has treated her and this is the thanks he gets. Twit didn`t even think of Philip`s feelings for one minute. She was too busy trying to figure out how to get out of the marriage. Stephanie was right to say -- I can make a copy and give it to both of them how`s that. Talk about flip flopping. First, she is with Nathan and has eyes for Philip. Now that she has Philip she wants Nathan to stop the marriage. What a twit. Good for Stephanie.
Edited by cici03, Mar 10 2010, 09:53 PM.

cici03

PHELLE FOREVER
PHELLE FOREVER
jennlee915

I have an answer for you. STEPHANIE did not write the letter -- it is not her place to tell the twits secret to anyone. Stephanie was only the messenger. It was the right thing to do -- have you ever heard the term don`t shoot the messenger. IT IS MELANIE`S PLACE TO BE HONEST(and I do use that term loosely) with her husband. She should have been honest with him before she married him. Remember the twit telling Vivian that she did not want to marry PHilip that she loved someone else. Vivian strong armed her into marrying Philip. How has this become Stephanie`s problem??? The one that wrote the letter -- well that`s not her fault. I did see Stephanie very conflicted about the letter too. She played it very very well.

Actually, Stephanie is the only one (I do see the episodes 1 day early) who even mentions how good Philip has been to the twit and she hasn`t even thought about his feelings once. All she is concerned with is Stephanie didn`t give Nathan the letter. She should not have written it in the first place and then expected Stephanie to deliver it. The twit only wanted someone else to do her dirty work. She didn`t want to marry Philip so she wanted Nathan to break up the wedding and I suppose once she finally is with Nathan she will be fantasizing about Philip. Talk about flip flopping. Stephanie has been accused of being very indecisive too but, frankly I only see it in this immature little 12 year old.

jennlee915
Member Avatar

cici03
Mar 10 2010, 09:51 PM
cici03
Mar 5 2010, 09:58 PM
Sariah
Mar 5 2010, 10:52 AM

Speaking of Philip and Chloe -- I think you need to see Monday`s show before you make such assumptions. I don`t think that any woman should be doing exactly what Philip says. That`s why he married Melanie in the first place. It is kind of refreshing to see women who will challenge a man. I`m sure Chloe has lied quite a few times -- she is not innocent in any relationship. Once you see Monday`s show, which I have seen, you will see that it is a nothing scene. A talk between 2 friends -- which they were -- remember the friends with benefits relationship????

It is not Stephanie`s responsibility to tell anyone anything. SHE IS THE MESSENGER. Have you ever heard the saying don`t shoot the messenger. I think Stephanie is very smart -- IT IS MELANIE`S JOB TO BE HONEST WITH PHILIP. It was Stephanie who reminded her how well Philip has treated her and this is the thanks he gets. Twit didn`t even think of Philip`s feelings for one minute. She was too busy trying to figure out how to get out of the marriage. Stephanie was right to say -- I can make a copy and give it to both of them how`s that. Talk about flip flopping. First, she is with Nathan and has eyes for Philip. Now that she has Philip she wants Nathan to stop the marriage. What a twit. Good for Stephanie.
:iagree: :hail: :hail: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause: :applause: Great post!!!!!!!!!

jennlee915
Member Avatar

cici03
Mar 10 2010, 10:09 PM
PHELLE FOREVER
PHELLE FOREVER

I have an answer for you. STEPHANIE did not write the letter -- it is not her place to tell the twits secret to anyone. Stephanie was only the messenger. It was the right thing to do -- have you ever heard the term don`t shoot the messenger. IT IS MELANIE`S PLACE TO BE HONEST(and I do use that term loosely) with her husband. She should have been honest with him before she married him. Remember the twit telling Vivian that she did not want to marry PHilip that she loved someone else. Vivian strong armed her into marrying Philip. How has this become Stephanie`s problem??? The one that wrote the letter -- well that`s not her fault. I did see Stephanie very conflicted about the letter too. She played it very very well.

Actually, Stephanie is the only one (I do see the episodes 1 day early) who even mentions how good Philip has been to the twit and she hasn`t even thought about his feelings once. All she is concerned with is Stephanie didn`t give Nathan the letter. She should not have written it in the first place and then expected Stephanie to deliver it. The twit only wanted someone else to do her dirty work. She didn`t want to marry Philip so she wanted Nathan to break up the wedding and I suppose once she finally is with Nathan she will be fantasizing about Philip. Talk about flip flopping. Stephanie has been accused of being very indecisive too but, frankly I only see it in this immature little 12 year old.
Again :iagree: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply