Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Days Promo of the week of 3/8/10; She's baaaack!
Topic Started: Mar 6 2010, 02:28 AM (3,144 Views)
Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

:cheer: :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

So glad to see Nicole back! Brady and Arianne don't stand a chance.

Manda1

dc cubs
Mar 6 2010, 11:45 AM
And I'm sure EJ 'will be there for Arianna' when she needs a shoulder cry on.....

aimees76
Member Avatar

Yay Nicole!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Welcome back Nikki! I don't know how wise it is to call her Brady's "ex." Were they ever really official?

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Manda1
Mar 6 2010, 11:52 AM
dc cubs
And I'm sure EJ 'will be there for Arianna' when she needs a shoulder cry on.....
Ugh. Hand me a barfbag! That is my only reservation about Nicole's return. Glad Nicole's back, though!

Don't want Lunkette trying to sink her claws into EJ. EJ not a dunce anymore though so I'm not afraid he'll fall for... that.

Criss33
Member Avatar

Manda1
dc cubs
EJ has enough problems dealing with Sami and now Nicole, to give his shoulder to boring Ari.

I liked the promo , they are setting up the triangle!!!
Edited by Criss33, Mar 6 2010, 12:42 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

So happy she's back! :)

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

I like Ari Z's new hairstyle, I mean obviously it looks like crap in her prison ruffled up way. But in her pictures with Kyle Lowder and baby Isabella- She looked fantastic-LOVED her hair!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

:cheer: Thank goodness for Nicole's return. I can't wait to see her onscreen. Maybe I can get reinvested in the show again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

woohoo! Nikki's back.. poor Ari and brady..their relationship is finally going somewhere and now Nicole is back! I'm happy to see this triangle finally take off.
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Criss33
Mar 6 2010, 12:41 PM
Manda1
dc cubs
EJ has enough problems dealing with Sami and now Nicole, to give his shoulder to boring Ari.

I liked the promo , they are setting up the triangle!!!
I think EJ could find Ari useful in pissing off Brady and Rafe...but his heart will be too tied up in Sami and their kids to spend much time on anything else for the next while.

SOOOOO glad Nicole is back - and with good hair again. :D

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ana75
Mar 6 2010, 10:59 AM
Oh Joy Nicole is back! :hmmph: But referring her as Brady's ex is laughable at this point.
Why?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Quote:

Oh Joy Nicole is back! But referring her as Brady's ex is laughable at this point.

Weren't they a thing back in 2004/2005???

Nicole :wub: :wub: :wub:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nicole can stay away for all I care.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

ga68153
Mar 6 2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:

Oh Joy Nicole is back! But referring her as Brady's ex is laughable at this point.

They were a thing, five or six years ago, but to me the referral to Nicole as his "ex" coming back to town makes it sound like they were together when Nicole was most recently in Salem when in reality the current Brady we have now has never dated Nicole (have they even shared more than like a kiss or two? I don't even think they ever came close to sleeping together when he was "there for her" did they?) but they had more of a BFF relationship as even if Brady had unrequited love for her, Nicole didn't reciprocate it. Also, his more recent actual ex is Chloe.

And even when Nicole and Brady were together it wasn't the twu wuv the show tries to convince us their previous dalliance as "exes" was (and in all honestly I WISH it was because I preferred Bricole to Broe or Brianna or Ejole) but just hot sex while Brady thought Chloe was dead.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

IMissAremid
Mar 6 2010, 04:32 PM
ga68153
Mar 6 2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:

They were a thing, five or six years ago, but to me the referral to Nicole as his "ex" coming back to town makes it sound like they were together when Nicole was most recently in Salem when in reality the current Brady we have now has never dated Nicole (have they even shared more than like a kiss or two? I don't even think they ever came close to sleeping together when he was "there for her" did they?) but they had more of a BFF relationship as even if Brady had unrequited love for her, Nicole didn't reciprocate it. Also, his more recent actual ex is Chloe.

And even when Nicole and Brady were together it wasn't the twu wuv the show tries to convince us their previous dalliance as "exes" was (and in all honestly I WISH it was because I preferred Bricole to Broe or Brianna or Ejole) but just hot sex while Brady thought Chloe was dead.

They never played up a romantic angle with the two of them until about a few months before Nicole left. Before that, it was just EJ being extremely jealous, and catching them in suspicious situations that were totally innocent.
Edited by Eric83, Mar 6 2010, 05:18 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OOOOOH, my gosh, this girl is happy. Not only is NICOLE on the previews, but no Melanie or Sam! YEAH! ROCK ON!!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Mar 6 2010, 04:38 AM

And yeah, probably the only person on here not excited to see Nicole back. I like AZ, but I don't don't see the glitter others do. :shrug:
You are not alone. I do see the glitter, though. I'm just worried the other characters are going to suffer, especially since they have EJ being dastardly and they've given me a taste of a new and improved Daniel and Chloe. and I'm also worried they are going to turn her back into the martini, doggie toting gold digger cliche again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

she's baaaaaaaaaaaaack

and with her regular hiar. i hates it black and short like that.

i love that brady is proposing to ari. i love them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply