Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Days Promo of the week of 3/8/10; She's baaaack!
Topic Started: Mar 6 2010, 02:28 AM (3,145 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

muahhahaha, poor Nicole, she just might have a mental break down when she finds out her precious little Brady has moved on!

TOO BAD SO SAD! :{
Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

My girl is back!! Give em hell Nicole!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Criss33
Member Avatar

i can so see Nicole and Rafe an item, they are both not big fans of EJ. They will start working together, putting their differences aside to uncover the person behind the kidnapping and then one thing will lead to another! She will come between Ari and Brady at first, cause who else can she turn to right after she comes out of jail. Then once she finds out that Rafe is looking to find the master mind behind the kidnapping Nicole will jump at the chance, as we all know Nicole doesn't really have any loyalty except to herself.
Edited by Criss33, Mar 8 2010, 03:05 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Criss33
Mar 8 2010, 03:02 AM
i can so see Nicole and Rafe an item, they are both not big fans of EJ. They will start working together, putting their differences aside to uncover the person behind the kidnapping and then one thing will lead to another! She will come between Ari and Brady at first, cause who else can she turn to right after she comes out of jail. Then once she finds out that Rafe is looking to find the master mind behind the kidnapping Nicole will jump at the chance, as we all know Nicole doesn't really have any loyalty except to herself.
NO! I would hate that. It would be a total waste of a good actress if they put Nicole with Rafe.

Criss33
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 8 2010, 03:10 AM
Criss33
NO! I would hate that. It would be a total waste of a good actress if they put Nicole with Rafe.
With her “bad girl” persona (that AZ plays so well) and Rafe’s aloof but controlling personality. Her breaking every law and him being an FBI agent. She will get under his skin and light his fire like no one else ever could. Can you see him telling her what to do and her doing it to despite him then having him go after her to teach her a lesson and all the tension and drama that follows (it might be fun) I am not a fan of Rafe but I think I will watch him with Nicole :popcorn:
Edited by Criss33, Mar 8 2010, 04:29 AM.

Manda1

Criss33
Mar 8 2010, 04:27 AM
Angie79
Criss33
With her “bad girl” persona (that AZ plays so well) and Rafe’s aloof but controlling personality. Her breaking every law and him being an FBI agent. She will get under his skin and light his fire like no one else ever could. Can you see him telling her what to do and her doing it to despite him then having him go after her to teach her a lesson and all the tension and drama that follows (it might be fun) I am not a fan of Rafe but I think I will watch him with Nicole :popcorn:
I can't see Rafe trading Sami for Nicole.? FBI guy with a woman who tried to have him killed, restraining order etc within the last 6-months :lol: :lol: he never even bought Sami being friends with Nicole - they would have to give Rafe amnesia to enable him to hook up with her

And I can't see Sami a single mother with 4 kids letting Rafe go anytime soon....why? the guy is protective and kind to her and her kids....she's not going to exchange that for a man who taunted her repeadily that her child was murdered and has a rap sheet a mile long :lol: :lol:

Criss33
Member Avatar

Manda1
Mar 8 2010, 05:07 AM
Criss33
Angie79

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I can't see Rafe trading Sami for Nicole.? FBI guy with a woman who tried to have him killed, restraining order etc within the last 6-months :lol: :lol: he never even bought Sami being friends with Nicole - they would have to give Rafe amnesia to enable him to hook up with her

And I can't see Sami a single mother with 4 kids letting Rafe go anytime soon....why? the guy is protective and kind to her and her kids....she's not going to exchange that for a man who taunted her repeadily that her child was murdered and has a rap sheet a mile long :lol: :lol:
Maybe you have heard of little saying that goes "opposites attract"!!!!
I really see them trying to pair Nic and rafe together. It is DOOL after all they will pair anyone together for possible future storylines. As far as trying to kill him it is a soap everything and anything goes, think about it Nicole throw acid on Chole face and now they are BFFs. If GG staying with the show his character has to expand to include more relationships romantic and otherwise so that he can reach a wider audience. From ratings/increasing viewership pov he can't just sit and babysit Sami's kids and protect Sami. I think with the right writing and AZ being such a great actresses, i really think it will work wonders for rafe's character. It will be interesting to see them play off each other... What will bring them together will be their hatred for EJ. Then get ready for the fireworks to fly between Rafe and Nicole!!!! :cheer:
Edited by Criss33, Mar 8 2010, 06:57 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Criss33
Mar 8 2010, 06:53 AM
Manda1
Criss33

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Maybe you have heard of little saying that goes "opposites attract"!!!!
I really see them trying to pair Nic and rafe together. It is DOOL after all they will pair anyone together for possible future storylines. As far as trying to kill him it is a soap everything and anything goes, think about it Nicole throw acid on Chole face and now they are BFFs. If GG staying with the show his character has to expand to include more relationships romantic and otherwise so that he can reach a wider audience. From ratings/increasing viewership pov he can't just sit and babysit Sami's kids and protect Sami. I think with the right writing and AZ being such a great actresses, i really think it will work wonders for rafe's character. It will be interesting to see them play off each other... What will bring them together will be their hatred for EJ. Then get ready for the fireworks to fly between Rafe and Nicole!!!! :cheer:
Well, now that would free Sami up for EJ, wouldn't it? ;)

Nawww, no thanks, although I could see AZ lighting a fire under old Rafe's ass but good. I don't think it'll fly, but who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Nicole & Rafe= :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Manda1
And I can't see Sami a single mother with 4 kids letting Rafe go anytime soon ....why? the guy is protective and kind to her and her kids....she's not going to exchange that for a man who taunted her repeadily that her child was murdered and has a rap sheet a mile long :lol: :lol:
So if Sami weren't a single mom with 4 kids she would let Rafe go? Interesting.

Vicky4Mimi

SocRMum1
Mar 8 2010, 08:34 AM
Manda1
And I can't see Sami a single mother with 4 kids letting Rafe go anytime soon ....why? the guy is protective and kind to her and her kids....she's not going to exchange that for a man who taunted her repeadily that her child was murdered and has a rap sheet a mile long :lol: :lol:
Not if she's smart she wouldn't--and we all know Sami is smart---Rafe isn't going anywhere!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Mar 8 2010, 08:44 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 8 2010, 08:34 AM
Manda1
Not if she's smart she wouldn't--and we all know Sami is smart---Rafe isn't going anywhere!!
Now see...here lately people have been ranting about Sami being stupid to not suspect EJ in the Sydnapping. Go figure. ;)

Alligato
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 8 2010, 07:03 AM

LMAO! You see that too? There seems to be so much Rafe "love" recently between him and Nicole! That truly cracks me up!

BH90210
Member Avatar

Great another stupid proposal and wedding on its way by DOOL, we just had one not too long ago with Melanie and Philip. I’m so happy to see Nicole back, finally!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 8 2010, 09:44 AM
ladyofthelake
Mar 8 2010, 07:03 AM

LMAO! You see that too? There seems to be so much Rafe "love" recently between him and Nicole! That truly cracks me up!
I'd really like a Nicole Rafe pairing. Hopefully, my opinion isn't minimized.

Mackie

UKDaysFan
Mar 6 2010, 04:38 AM
Kenny
Mar 6 2010, 03:10 AM
I love that her hair is back to normal.
Thanks for the youtube video.

I'm waiting for the good cut it'll get when she finally gets sprung form the slammer.

And yeah, probably the only person on here not excited to see Nicole back. I like AZ, but I don't don't see the glitter others do. :shrug:
Nah, you are not on your own. Hopefully Days will not now revert back to the Nicole Show.

justforfun

Sooo looking forward to getting Nicole back into the mix!! I don't see Nicole and Rafe together - they will put Nicole with Brady and push Ari towards EJ. EJ shouldn't be with anyone, but I would much rather see him start fresh with someone than continue the EJami horror show. And Rafe, well, he and Sami will continue to be together for awhile, until they decide to bring Emily back from the dead for more drama.

Let's hope EJ's deception does not continue to May sweeps - end the storyline now PLEASE!!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply