Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The 82nd Annual Academy Awards; Live @ 8:30 PM on ABC
Topic Started: Mar 7 2010, 03:59 PM (5,496 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Amello
Mar 7 2010, 07:27 PM
lysie
Mar 7 2010, 07:26 PM
Kenny
Mar 7 2010, 07:21 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
E!
Explain? Of course, I assume it had to with Helen's surprising awe at seeing a horse walk the red carpet! :o
LOL. I figured she wondered why someone primarily known for television was getting red carpet attention, and she wasn't.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Since these are practically in my backyard, I love watching the dresses and the ceremony itself should be fun to watch with Alec and Steve.

I'm rooting for Sandra Bullock and Jeff Bridges. I also liked Up in the Air, but I think its a battle between Avatar and Hurt Locker (which I havent watched.)

What happened between SJP and HM?

AW, Keanu!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 7 2010, 07:39 PM
Since these are practically in my backyard, I love watching the dresses and the ceremony itself should be fun to watch with Alec and Steve.

I'm rooting for Sandra Bullock and Jeff Bridges. I also liked Up in the Air, but I think its a battle between Avatar and Hurt Locker (which I havent watched.)

AW, Keanu!
She just gave her a WTF are you doing here look.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Damn, Kathy Ireland is a terrible interviewer, LoL.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Sit down, Kathy Ireland! Sit down!

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 7 2010, 08:04 PM
WORD! She keeps moving her hands and standing like a used car showroom floor model.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny
What the hell is this 30 minute pre-show anyway and why are the Oscars starting at 7:30 pm ct instead of 7:00pm ct when they always run over anyway? This shit is messed up.

lysie
Member Avatar

Rhi
Mar 7 2010, 08:08 PM
Kenny
What the hell is this 30 minute pre-show anyway and why are the Oscars starting at 7:30 pm ct instead of 7:00pm ct when they always run over anyway? This shit is messed up.
They've been doing this the last several years....like we don't get enough pre-shows on all the other networks.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Rhi
Kenny
It started a couple of years ago where ABC had their own preshow the half-hour before and all the other networks had to stop their coverage.

And Kathy Ireland is horrible. She is reading off a prompter and it comes across as a model at the car show.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Sherri Shepard is bloody aweful.

She was sooooo gonna ask J-Lo if she liked her in Prescious before getting cut off.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Sarah Jessica looks awful. Maybe Helen Mirren thought the sun was shining bright in her face. DAMN! That fakeass tan, her dress, YUCK!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 7 2010, 07:52 PM
Liz<3Days
Mar 7 2010, 07:39 PM

AW, Keanu!
She just gave her a WTF are you doing here look.
I gotta say that I saw SJP and thought, what's she doing here, too?! LOL

I know she has SatC2, but that's a TV Show...and everyone's at the Oscars too.

I can't stand Sherri Shepard but havent seen Kathy Ireland. I was watching E!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Yet another program I have never really watched lol. I don't think I have seen any of the movies that are nominated this year lmao!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Why is Kathy Ireland attempting to show me today's showcase #1?

Kenny
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Mar 7 2010, 08:18 PM
Sarah Jessica looks awful. Maybe Helen Mirren thought the sun was shining bright in her face. DAMN! That fakeass tan, her dress, YUCK!
I really don't like her hair. It's like she brushed it all back and then fell asleep upside down on a brillo pad.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2010, 08:19 PM
Why is Kathy Ireland attempting to show me today's showcase #1?
LOL..I just saw Kathy interview Miley C and she sucks.

I also can't stand when people are pimping their newest movies...I get it...but I dont want to hear about "Date Night" Steve Carell and Tina Fey.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

cubsgirl
Mar 7 2010, 08:12 PM
Rhi
Kenny
It started a couple of years ago where ABC had their own preshow the half-hour before and all the other networks had to stop their coverage.

And Kathy Ireland is horrible. She is reading off a prompter and it comes across as a model at the car show.
I don't remember this being on 30 minutes before in the past. Maybe I just watched something else the past couple of years and then tuned in when the awards actually started... :shrug:

DeeDee
RIP GL

Kathy Ireland is the worst hostess EVER.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL @ Nancy Lee Grahn's tweets about the red carpet special.
Nancy Lee Grahn

OMG. Cameron mentioned "the community"again.. WTF? Hollywood elite's not a "community" It's every man or skinny young actress for themselves

DeeDee
RIP GL

MERYL! :wub: :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply