Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Nicole blackmails Anna!; March 23rd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Mar 9 2010, 02:10 PM (3,921 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I think this may be what the character of Arianna needs, someone trying to steal her man. I want LH to be able to show her acting chops and AZ vs LH could be a goldmine.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Go Nicole!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 9 2010, 03:38 PM
I really hope they don't waste Nicole in a boring triangle with Brady and Arianna.

I just don't care.

Let her shake it up with Victor and Vivian. Maybe she could try getting her hooks into Victor again. She could certainly use his money/power/influence to pull herself out of the trenches. I would love to see her spar with Vivian.

Thanks Angie!
I would love to see Victor and Nicole. That would be awesome.

ilovemydays

Mirage75
Mar 9 2010, 06:33 PM
Kenny
I really hope they don't waste Nicole in a boring triangle with Brady and Arianna.

I just don't care.

Let her shake it up with Victor and Vivian. Maybe she could try getting her hooks into Victor again. She could certainly use his money/power/influence to pull herself out of the trenches. I would love to see her spar with Vivian.

Thanks Angie!
I don't see TPTB regressing Nicole to make Victor and Nicole a viable option. And I doubt that they will be making Victor a front burner character again.
Nicole and Victor might cross paths but that is about all of the time they are going to be able to afford to give JA.

I want Nicole single for a while, far away from Brianna, EJami and Safe. I don't want to see her chasing or settling for any man and when they do pair her with someone romantically I would like to see someone new for her. A man without the stench of another woman on him. A recast of Eric or Nicholas perhaps?

Edit
Thanks for posting the article summary so early Angie79!
Edited by ilovemydays, Mar 9 2010, 06:50 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I would like Nicole to brought back into the Kiriakis fold.

Nicole & Vivian is made of WIN!

Criss33
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Mar 9 2010, 06:47 PM
Mirage75
Mar 9 2010, 06:33 PM
Kenny

I just don't care.

Thanks Angie!
I don't see TPTB regressing Nicole to make Victor and Nicole a viable option. And I doubt that they will be making Victor a front burner character again.
Nicole and Victor might cross paths but that is about all of the time they are going to be able to afford to give JA.

I want Nicole single for a while, far away from Brianna, EJami and Safe. I don't want to see her chasing or settling for any man and when they do pair her with someone romantically I would like to see someone new for her. A man without the stench of another woman on him. A recast of Eric or Nicholas perhaps?

Edit
Thanks for posting the article summary so early Angie79!
I agree 100% with your post!!!
Edited by Criss33, Mar 9 2010, 07:16 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I wish they would recast Eric. He has been away FAR too long. I would be down with Eric and Brady fighting over her. Fuck Arianna! :P

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I want a recast Nicolas Alamain for Nicole! He's dirty in business and I like that! Nicole dont need rescuing types...Sami can have those men! I want a guy thats willing to break the law, and not feel guilty about it because of their family! Both Eric and Brady would.

I wouldnt mind an Eric recast...depends on the recast though!

Criss33
Member Avatar

ga68153
Mar 9 2010, 07:32 PM
I wish they would recast Eric. He has been away FAR too long. I would be down with Eric and Brady fighting over her. Fuck Arianna! :P

You took the words right out of my mouth!! I am really hoping that Nicole would wipe the floor with Arianna. No way Arianna can stand up to Nicole character- wise and actress- wise. AZ can act , the other one can tear- up that's about it!!!! :biggrin:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds great. I look forward to this. And I agree with Kirk, I'm hoping feuding with Nicole will make Arianna more interesting.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I forgot to say it, but thanks for posting Angie! Especially so early in the week! Muchas appreciated!

Then again, you could post about your toilet stopping up and I would love it just so I could see your Ian avatar! Damn he is hot! And I find myself looking at it before the article! LOL!

Nicole Walker

Go Nicole!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

My only concern about Eric would be that he might end up being part of Sami's little network, and Sami don't need no more network. I don't know. I wasn't watching when Eric was on previously. I'm just so happy Nicole's back.
Nicole and Vivian would be made of win, though. Nicole and Kate, too. I would like to see Nicole bring EJ down, though. Nicole versus Anna is terrific, too. Sigh...AZ against anyone would make that person a winner (but no Rafe, please).
Hey, if they allowed Eric M. to cut loose like I've seen on those videos, I wouldn't mind having a Brady/Nicole reunion. Those two could be awesome together. But man, they have to let the guy cut loose!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply