Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (63,601 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

With the Real Housewives of New Jersey series premiere and the Real Housewives of NYC reunion show coming up tonight, just had to start this to find out if I'm the only one who enjoys this trashy goodness.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Eeek! I can't pull myself away from these shows. Just got done watching the NY Reunion show. Gonna finally make my best friend watch the Jersey series. Looks scandalous!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

So we don't ever see the "Gucci Model" since he stood her up when they decided to meet after two years of phone sex?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OMG this season looks delicious. Danielle seems insanely, stunning clueless and slutty and Dina seems like a psychotic bitch. Love Jacqueline already. Poor girl stuck with these whore pit vipers though.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I watched the latest season of OC. I watched Atlanta. I started watching this season of NYC, but then our cable package got changed and we lost Bravo. :(

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Just watching the NYC reunion show on my dvr.

Damn it's early and these bitches are already so intensely passive aggressive.

Can't believe Luann found out about her divorce via e-mail. And Kelly seems to have had some work down between the end of filming and now. I think an eye job. She does look better.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Can't wait for that juicy fight at what seems to be the finale dinner!

Loving Jacqueline and Dani already.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Part Two of the NYC finale coming up tonight! Can't wait.

michelle
Member Avatar

I think this has become my favorite show actually!

The original wives are now my least fave of the group! Love love love this show!!!

NYC #1 (Go Jill & Bethany)
Atlanta #2 (Kim's voice is amazing! NOT!)
NJ #3 (love the new wives!)
OC #4

aimees76
Member Avatar

I love the Housewives. I live in Orange County, so I am kind of sick of the housewives of OC, but I LOVE NY, ATL, and NJ is already getting my interest. I am just a sucker for this stuff.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

The OC show is truly terrible. Not only are the ladies boring, but they always seem to be adding new cast members and they don't click and they'll add another and another. It's tiring. With NYC, I fell in love instantly because the women had a strong connection and great chemistry. It didn't feel tacked together and even the new friendships developed naturally. ATL and now NJ seem to have followed the NYC trend of being very well cast with women who gel well together. I could see them adding a new person here or there, but overall I feel like they have strong casts and interesting stories.

My favorite has to be NYC because it's so different from all the rest. ATL would be my second fave because it's so ultra dramatic, but I don't know how good season two will be. We now know most of those women are broke, so how will they do another season? Will Nene or Sheree be the same? It'll be interesting to see..

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Damn. I swear Teresa's children are more obnoxious than NYC Alex and Simon's kids.

Diane
Member Avatar

Jacqueline is my favorite. I am addicted to the Real Housewives!

Cupcake06

Can't get enough of this show...all seasons. I would say NYC is my favorite though. Jill and Bethanny :wub2: .

Oh, and I absolutely can't stand that shithead Kelly!
Edited by Cupcake06, May 21 2009, 03:10 PM.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Kelly cracks me up because she's clearly either retarded or on drugs. It's hard to take fault with her because she's ultimately harmless. I think the reason she makes Bethanny (and others) blood boil is simply because she makes no sense and is impossible to reason with. She's very much like a child in that way. Seeing peoples reactions to her is almost like watching an episode of Punk'd. It'll be interesting to see if they bring her back next season.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Just saw a clip tonight that apparently they're going to have ANOTHER Real Housewives of NYC epi next Thursday featuring "lost" footage from the season and the reunion specials.

michelle
Member Avatar

Awesome - can't wait for more of the NYC wives.

As for NJ, Theresa's kids are out of control, because she lets them run rampant!
Also I like Jacqueline, but her older daughter is such a spoiled bitch.

I'm afraid there is something wrong with Danielle as she is trying too hard and seems obsessed with Dina. I love Dina already too by the way. I used to be an event planner and sometimes you have to be abitch to get anything done!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Jacqueline, Caroline and Dina were all on The View promoting this this morning.

Was bummed that Jacqueline hardly seemed to talk at all. They mostly just had Caroline and Dina talking about unfair stereotypes of Italian-Americans and how hurtful the mobster rumors are.

Cupcake06

IMissAremid
May 22 2009, 01:57 AM
Just saw a clip tonight that apparently they're going to have ANOTHER Real Housewives of NYC epi next Thursday featuring "lost" footage from the season and the reunion specials.
Yay!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

The Real Stripping Coke Fiend of New Jersey
By Richard Lawson

Last night, the promo for next week's Real Housewives of New Jersey said the secret to Danielle Staub's shady past could be found in an out-of-print book called Cop Without a Badge. Well, that's been tracked down and a "coke whore" named Beverly Merrill bears an awful close resemblance.

The book, by about felon-turned-informant Kevin Maher, describes Merrill as an 80's coke queen who stripped for a living, and may have been naked dancing it as late as 1992. And her stripper name was, well, Danielle. When they meet at a drug dealer's party in Miami, he describes her thus:

"She was brunette. Long, perfectly shaped legs poked out of her leather hot pants just as provocatively as her braless breasts strained against her low-cut blouse." And no, she wasn't wearing any underwear. After she and Maher have "explosive sex," he thinks to himself, "This is a good person. She has no morals, but she's a good person.
Beverly turns out to be a "coke whore." That's okay at first, because Maher likes coke too. But he really doesn't like her sleeping with other guys. So Maher confronts another one of her boyfriends at the Bennigan's in Saddle Brook, sticks a gun in his crotch, and makes him confess. By this time, Beverly Merrill is now dancing at various North Jersey establishments under the name Danielle. Maher, deciding he wants to have a kid but that Beverly isn't "mother material," eventually splits up with her. According to the epilogue, Maher last saw her in 1992 dancing at a club called Shakers in Carlstadt."

So, yeah, sigh. The book also says she was also apparently hanging out, Alpha Dog style, with a drug dealer who kidnapped a rich kid who owed him money.

A quick public records search shows that Danielle Staub indeed used to go by Beverly Merrill, as well as both Danielle Maher and Beverly Maher, as in the Maher who's in Cop Without a Badge. Or at least that someone with the same Social Security number went by all four names at dozens of addresses in New Jersey and Miami.

via Gawker.com

http://gawker.com/5271650/the-real-stripping-coke-fiend-of-new-jersey
Edited by Amello, May 29 2009, 11:26 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply