Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (62,397 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Edge1978
Feb 14 2013, 02:35 PM
DrewHamilton
Feb 14 2013, 02:07 PM
The BH reunion is going to be quite the event. I would assume there would have to be seats for ten housewives. The most ever! The seven main housewives: Lisa, Brandi, Adrienne, Taylor, Yolanda, Kim and Kyle. And then the three friends of housewives: Camille, Marisa and Faye. Add in the husbands, which Bravo usually does for a segment or two. Easily a three-parter.
Is it me or does this season seem to be dragging? I know it's full of drama but it seems like this season has been on forever LOL

How many more episodes are set to air?
For me, it's the drama that's playing out that makes season drag on. I'm no longer interested in Brandi vs. Adrienne. We're only on the 13th episode. Unfortunately.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

At this point we should just leap to the reunion. I know we haven't gotten to Taylor's "my daughter is there?" drama yet, but there don't seem to be any revelations to be made in the Brandi/Adrienne saga- at least not until they're directly questioned at the reunion.

I wonder if all of the HW will sit for the full show, or if they'll just bring out the "friends" Faye and Marissa. And Yolanda, who so far has been a core HW with less screentime than those two.

I hope they don't bring out the husbands. I don't really care what any of them have to say, frankly, except maybe Paul (because of the abuse allegations thrown his way).

King
Member Avatar

Edge1978
Feb 14 2013, 02:35 PM
DrewHamilton
Feb 14 2013, 02:07 PM
The BH reunion is going to be quite the event. I would assume there would have to be seats for ten housewives. The most ever! The seven main housewives: Lisa, Brandi, Adrienne, Taylor, Yolanda, Kim and Kyle. And then the three friends of housewives: Camille, Marisa and Faye. Add in the husbands, which Bravo usually does for a segment or two. Easily a three-parter.
Is it me or does this season seem to be dragging? I know it's full of drama but it seems like this season has been on forever LOL

How many more episodes are set to air?
I think every season has been getting draggy or every city. They're doing too many episodes.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm sure it'll be three parts, but it really doesnt need to be. The entire season has been one story, so it should be one conversation at the reunion.

Hopefully it features the appearance of another manilla envelope. My favourite reunion guest star!
Edited by Drew, Feb 15 2013, 05:38 AM.

King
Member Avatar

Yolanda, tell us about your lemons.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

King
Feb 15 2013, 11:52 AM
Yolanda, tell us about your lemons.
I'd take that over this surrogate nonsense anyday.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Posted Image

The OC ladies are back on April 1!

King
Member Avatar

Alexis again? UGH!

I am so sick of Tamra.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Do we really need Lauri again?!

New girl seems trailer park.
Edited by Drew, Feb 19 2013, 06:46 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I thought I'd read that Alexis was fired.

King
Member Avatar

WHAT! Lauri is back!? Weird. I wonder if this will set a new trend of HW returning...

JILL ZAAAARIN!

King
Member Avatar

Just watched the trailer. What happened to Vicki's face?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Feb 19 2013, 09:23 PM
Just watched the trailer. What happened to Vicki's face?
It's been getting worse over the last two seasons or so.

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

I'm underwhelmed...

I've seen too much drama on these shows to be surprised anymore.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm just hoping there hasn't been an off-screen shitstorm that we'll have to speculate about when OC starts. I need my trashy drama on-screen.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Adrienne and the fake tan .... LOLz.

Not surprising though, she's vain. Just look at how much she's airbrushed in the cast photos compared to the others.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

px780
Feb 19 2013, 08:24 PM
I thought I'd read that Alexis was fired.
She wanted a raise, they dropped her. Thngs fell through with her replacement so they offered her slot back at her existing sallary.

King
Member Avatar

**She's so embarrassing.

Adrienne fake tans...who cares? GOD, I HATE LISA SO MUCH! I WANT TO RIP HER HAIR OUT! And don't get me started on Ken. I fucking hate these people. Why can't I stop?
Edited by King, Feb 20 2013, 11:47 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Well if she was wrecking my furnature and being unapologetic about it I'd kinda care.

There's a chair in our office that's had this done to it, it's gross and we all go to great lengths to avoid it.
Edited by Drew, Feb 20 2013, 01:53 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I missed ATL this week. Honestly, I'm just ready for the season to be over. I want the reunion!

Onto BH, I wish Adrienne would've just admitted to the ceased-and-desist letter from the get go. What was the point of lying? Let everyone know that Brandi is just a drama queen, calling it a lawsuit. At least Adrienne wouldn't have to look like a liar, and she's still justified in sending the letter because she wants Brandi to stop discussing her personal life. It's none of her business.

As for Lisa asking Kyle to kick Adrienne and Paul out, I agree that it's the same situation. However, it's not the same situation for Kyle. Last year, Kyle was put in a position between two friends (Taylor and Camille). Kyle doesn't give a damn about Brandi, and that's why she didn't find it difficult to allow Adrienne and Paul to stay. I really wish Kyle would stop trying to act like she wants to get along with Brandi. Just because she's Lisa's current pet project doesn't mean Kyle has to like her too. Kyle just looks fake.

I'm glad Brandi and Adrienne seemed to have put this to rest. As best as they can. At least for the remainder of the season. I'm sure it's going to be a main topic at the reunion. And I'm fine with that. I'm just tired of episodes being devoted to this dumbass fight.

I don't think Kim falls off the wagon. She's been seen since filming wrapped, and it's obvious she's still sober. Something about her isn't right in the previews for next week though, so I'm looking forward to seeing what that's about.

Yolanda continues to be a non-entity. Why wasn't sure just cast as a Friend of the Housewives?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply