Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (59,208 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I just love Kim Richards. Sober Kim Richards. I think it was quite obvious how heavily edited the scenes in Paris were to draw out Kim's storyline through to the season finale. You could tell all of Kim's "bizarre" moments were not in the actual moment of the rest of the context in the scene.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Feb 25 2013, 11:47 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

The scene with Kyle, Kim, and Taylor seemed all kinds of fake to me, from setup through execution. So did the whole coincidentally-going-to-Paris (on the same sponsor's plane). Did Brandi say who paid for her trip? It was a whole plot point that she spent all her money on a lawyer so I just kept wondering who paid for her trip.

The OC commercial didn't look too promising. Thanks for the clarification about Alexis, it's shame she's back imho, 'cause she doesn't add anything.

I think I'm burning out on HWs but I can't stop. It's weird.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I wonder how Teresa feels about Lisa being on DWTS. Teresa fought very hard to get on the show a few seasons ago, and ABC said they would never cast a Real Housewife.

Drew
Member Avatar

Teresa's trashy. It's not surprising.

King
Member Avatar

Ugh, Lisa. Fuck off. Can't believe that bitch is going to be on DWTS. Not that I watch really. Hopefully, America will boot her ass first!

Drew
Member Avatar

RHOV:

Ugh. Jodi. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Amanda is just vile. Mini Jodi.

Love Ioulia!
Edited by Drew, Feb 28 2013, 11:12 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm not really a fan of Mary, but she's easy to root for over Jodi. I tend to agree with Ronnie that Mary was there for attention. What logical reason is there for going to Mia's BFF's birthday party?

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

RHOBH reunion filmed today. Marissa, Camille, and Adrienne did not show up. Adrienne is claiming it is a legal issue bc she can't publicly talk about her divorce and felt the ladies were going to bring it up and harass her about it and fled to Colorado with her kids.

Camille and Adrienne are both leaving BH and apparently the reunion was Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda vs Kyle.

Drew
Member Avatar

So then it's a completely pointless affair.

Adrienne's spent a season insinuating she's responsible for the breakup of her marriage and ducks out so no one can call her on it. I'm glad she won't be back next year.

The claim that Bravo breached contract about her surrogacy so she doesnt have to go is laughable since it was left up to viewer imagination and gossip blogs until she confirmed it herself. Hopefully they take her to task for not showing up to the reunion.
Edited by Drew, Mar 2 2013, 05:15 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm pretty disappointed in Adrienne skipping the reunion. I've been a supporter of hers since Season 1. I miss that Adrienne. I wanted to see her come to the reunion and defend her actions, even if no one else believed they were the right ones. She obviously believed they were the right actions, and that's why she did them. Bailing is out is a punk move, and she really lost points from me. Her leaving upset me at first, but not so much anymore.

I am, however, really looking forward to Lisa/Brandi/ Yolanda taking on Kyle. All seasons, all three women have ripped Kyle apart in their confessionals, and in the press. I was hoping they would say all of this to her face at the reunion, and it sounds like they do. I'll be interested to see how Kim and Taylor factor into this. It's pretty obvious they'll be on Kyle's couch. Will they stick up for her?

And what about Faye? Will Bravo bring her in?

King
Member Avatar

Vs. Kyle??? What the fuck? Sounds forced.

I can see Camille and Marissa not being there. But Adrienne. That sucks.

Seems like even the housewives themselves are getting sick of Bravo's shenanigans. Can't blame them!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I agree that vs. Kyle sounds forced, except for perhaps her and Lisa having an argument. I don't remember a lot of anti-Kyle trash talk in the talking heads.

Sucks that Adrienne won't be there because the whole season was built around some mystery statement from Brandi about her. Hopefully this teaches Bravo not to do that (it won't), because they've lost the climax to the story but I bet it will come out in Us Weekly right before the reunion airs (or shortly after)...and then the reunion won't address any of whatever she eventually says. Adrienne's brilliant when it comes to this sort of thing, she'll totally get the final word.

I can understand Marisa not showing since all she's done on-screen is bash her husband. Or banter with him, whatever.

Bravo should call this franchise a wrap at this point, imho, unless something happens at the reunion.

At least it should be a short reunion, right?

King
Member Avatar

I actually find Marissa and Yolanda funny and a breath of fresh air. I know they don't bring much to the show, but they make me smile. And laugh.

Thanks to Jersey, the Bravo shows just thrive on these huge, tense battles. I can't take it anymore.

I really like Kyle. :(

Drew
Member Avatar

px780
Mar 2 2013, 01:44 PM
I agree that vs. Kyle sounds forced, except for perhaps her and Lisa having an argument. I don't remember a lot of anti-Kyle trash talk in the talking heads.

There's the whole Kyle defending Adrienne but not Lisa when it comes to, well anything.
Brandi's obviously planned ambush at her two dinner parties and her bad hosting skills
Faye crashing the tea party

px780
Mar 2 2013, 01:44 PM
At least it should be a short reunion, right?
Hopefully this knocked atleast one episode off of it.

I hope they finally air the unbeeped scene now that it's out and Adrienne''s breached contract.
Edited by Drew, Mar 2 2013, 04:18 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, I am so over these three episode reunions.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Adrienne probably also left because she's dating Rod Stewart's son and Bravo is trying to get Rod's ex-wife/his mother on the show as a HW.

Eric83
Member Avatar

I meant Rod's current wife Penny but it won't let me edit my post lol

michelle
Member Avatar

After last night, Phaedra can take a flying leap. Same with that EPIC MORON Porsha. And her dumb box of rocks husband Cordell Stewart. Y'all suck.

And Walter, just go away you half wit. Get your own friends, cause yo ugly 15 minutes of fame are up, you jackass.

King
Member Avatar

God, I am so over Atlanta!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved Yolanda calling Lisa annoying for gossiping about Kim. Lisa was very annoying in this episode when it came to Kim. Mind your own business, bitch! I just wish Yolanda actually said it to Lisa, rather than in her interview. Whatever though. It made me actually like Yolanda in this episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply