Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (62,836 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

ITA about Yolanda- I enjoyed her in this episode much more. And Lisa did need to back off. I'm not sure what exactly her point was, but if Brandi of all people is telling you to leave something alone that should be a sign. This was not a good episode for Lisa. She could stand to warm up a touch, or just dump Kyle entirely.

I feel for Kim, I believe she's actually trying even if I was suspicious of the surgery motives.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I've read a few tweets that said that this wasn't Lisa's best episode. I haven't watched it yet though.

However I just read that Bravo has fired Adrienne for not showing up at the reunion. Obviously Adrienne isn't going to mind as she seemed done with this show since mid season. But I also read that Camille will NOT return for Season 4 which sucks. I like Camille.

I read this on the site "All Things Real Housewives"

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

What is up with Phaedra's interview boobs?

King
Member Avatar

I read that Adrienne quit and was not fired.

I am glad that Yolanda said that.

You all know my feelings on the Vanderpumps.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

King
Mar 5 2013, 10:18 PM
I read that Adrienne quit and was not fired.

She was going either way. Adrienne wanted to leave as she was tired of being humiliated, and all the drama with the surrogacy and her divorce, she tried to leave in the middle of Season 3 but Bravo would not let her. On the other hand, Bravo wasted alot of money editing out all of the surrogacy talk out of respect for Adrienne, but she went and spilled it all in a magazine anyway so Bravo was going to fire her either way.

Anywho, what would you guys do to ATL for Season 6? This season has been alright, but its stuck in a holding pattern. I dont hate anyone on the show per se, but there definitely needs to be some changes. Kandi and Phaedra have sort have come to a natural end IMO, they are both very boring.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Drew
Mar 5 2013, 07:36 PM
She has very small boobs, and tries to push them up like they are D-cups. She looks so uncomfortable.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Eric83
Mar 6 2013, 03:59 PM
Drew
Mar 5 2013, 07:36 PM
She has very small boobs, and tries to push them up like they are D-cups. She looks so uncomfortable.
They're practically in her neck! :lol:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Playing catch up from the weekend. I didn't get the big deal NeNe made over the lateness, it was apparent that there were still guests inside and the party was still going on. It was a little too Season 4 of her.

Phaedra .... whatever :lol: I'm tired of the southern belle schtick, it felt amusing and natural(ish) when she started but now it's just layed on waaaaaay too thick. I don't find anything about her authentic. And her ass obsession is gross. (Laying in the warm booty spots in the limo)

I'd have more sympathy for Kenya if we didn't know she paid Walter. Go back to being crazy town!

Khandi ... love

Porche ... child

Cynthia ... was she there?
Edited by Drew, Mar 6 2013, 04:17 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think on Andy's show Nene said the party was over, it was just caterers and whatnot left. But it sure looked like people were inside not just workers.

For ATL's next season, I don't even know. I'm kind of hooked on this idea of a HW mashup where they pull the best they have and send them on the road together for some contrived reason. Each separate season seems weak, a lot of the drama is off-screen now or half-assed, the city itself isn't really much of a character (it's more about women fighting) it would be fun to dissolve the cities.

I love Kenya, for some reason. Phaedra doesn't bother me with her schtick because I think she's in on the joke so the whole thing is just...a cartoon. So I'd probably want more focus on them. They entertain me.

With Adrienne leaving- whatever. What a total waste of a season, I think she should never have been cast because she's not a reality show type imho. I don't mean that as an insult, either, she just seems to want more control over image than you can usually get when you whore yourself on television for cash/attention.

aimees76
Member Avatar

What a minute, I'm like an episode or two behind ... and I might have skipped a couple in the middle ... Kenya PAID Walter?????

Eric83
Member Avatar

aimees76
Mar 6 2013, 05:07 PM
What a minute, I'm like an episode or two behind ... and I might have skipped a couple in the middle ... Kenya PAID Walter?????
It never aired on the show, Walter called a local radio station in Atlanta and said that he and Kenya dated a few years ago and when she got on RHOA she asked him to play her boyfriend. Which is why he looked so freaked out and annoyed everytime Kenya brought up marriage.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

She should have hired a better actor, if that's the case (and it probably is).

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

px780
Mar 6 2013, 05:38 PM
She should have hired a better actor, if that's the case (and it probably is).
Or paid him better ...

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Apparently Booty Boot Camp is massively outselling the Donkey Booty on Amazon, by thousands in rank.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Eric83
Mar 6 2013, 05:11 PM
aimees76
Mar 6 2013, 05:07 PM
It never aired on the show, Walter called a local radio station in Atlanta and said that he and Kenya dated a few years ago and when she got on RHOA she asked him to play her boyfriend. Which is why he looked so freaked out and annoyed everytime Kenya brought up marriage.
Oooooooh. That makes so much sense now. Thanks :bye:

Eric83
Member Avatar

Drew
Mar 6 2013, 07:28 PM
Apparently Booty Boot Camp is massively outselling the Donkey Booty on Amazon, by thousands in rank.
Kenya is #44 and Phaedra is #3,545 :lol: :lol: :lol:

King
Member Avatar

What I would do if I became in charge of BRAVO tomorrow:

Atlanta
Keep: Nene, Kenya, Kandi, Phaedra, Porsche
Ditch: Cynthia
Add: I'd beg Lisa to come back.

I wouldn't cut anyone else from Beverly Hills since Marissa, Adrienne, and Camille are leaving. I have read rumblings about Leann Rimes. I guess I would like that.

10 episode seasons: Atlanta, NYC, OC

13 episode seasons: Jersey, Beverly Hills, Miami

I would also pick up Real Housewives of Vancouver from The Slice.

And I would stop these ridiculous Spin-Off's. Sorry Vanderpumps/Betheny/Kim/Kandi.
Edited by King, Mar 7 2013, 02:04 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I've come to the point where I accept boring Cynthia :lol: Basically without her NeNe would have no ties to anyone while she's in LA. It's the only genuine friendship.

13-15 episode seasons, MAX! 2 part reunions only! We've probably got another 4-5 weeks of both shows not counting reunions. Condense it better and drag out a Lost Footage show. If their strategy is to never have a time when there isn't a RHO series running then space them out more, or launch another city.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

BH:

Lisa, STFU. No amount of explaining to others is going to justify your shitty behaviour. She's a freshly sober woman, who's working hard for it, and is naturally going to get emotional when someone is gossiping that she's fallen off the wagon just for taking a nap. This is why Kim really shouldn't be on this show beyond "friend" status, there's too much pressure with these kinds of reality shows.

Loved Yolanda as always. Liked seeing Brandi and Kim get on, if not for the crystal meth issue last year I think they'd have really gotten on together. They've got similar personality traits.

Ken and Mauricio on the segways was LOL.

Didn't miss Taylor and Adrienne! And Marissa's turned out to be all twitter and blogs, and no action. If only she'd run her mouth this much on air.
Edited by Drew, Mar 7 2013, 06:23 AM.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

King
Mar 7 2013, 02:04 AM
What I would do if I became in charge of BRAVO tomorrow:

Atlanta
Keep: Nene, Kenya, Kandi, Phaedra, Porsche
Ditch: Cynthia
Add: I'd beg Lisa to come back.

I wouldn't cut anyone else from Beverly Hills since Marissa, Adrienne, and Camille are leaving. I have read rumblings about Leann Rimes. I guess I would like that.

10 episode seasons: Atlanta, NYC, OC

13 episode seasons: Jersey, Beverly Hills, Miami

I would also pick up Real Housewives of Vancouver from The Slice.

And I would stop these ridiculous Spin-Off's. Sorry Vanderpumps/Betheny/Kim/Kandi.
Marissa is leaving too???? :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply