Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (63,369 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I miss fun Brandi of Season two. Sigh. I just think she is a classless, fame-hungry jerk. Sometimes I see glimmers of the old Brandi.

Lisa's face in the reunion looks weird...?

I am sad seeing Paul and Adrienne's marriage fall apart. I really loved them together. They made me laugh.

I don't really like Andy's tone when speaking about Adrienne. It's her life, she shared it for three years, obviously things got a little personal this season. He's made a lot of money off of her and the rest of the girls. I just think he came off as judgey and rude. Kids are involved, and he needs to relax. It's Adrienne's life. And this is her job.

I'm not sure if Fay has a right to interject herself into the situation, but I would. If someone had attacked two of my closest friends like that, I'd say something too. Whether I'd be right or wrong, eh. I'd do it.

I don't think Taylor will be back. Her storyline this year was a little Zzzzzz.

I still think Marissa is hilarious. I like her.
Edited by King, Mar 19 2013, 01:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I still love Kyle.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Did Taylor even have a story this season? She called Brandi a slut a lot and then seemed to forget her kid. I can't remember anything else.

If I believed Faye's motivation was defending friends I'd have a different take. But I think she just wants on the show, like the Kims in Vegas.

Also- on WWHL last night Kyle called in and was with Brandi on the way to dinner with Camille. Which...if what Brandi said was so horrific, what's that about?

One another note, I thought it was hilarious how everyone kept talking about how hard it must be for Adrienne and Paul to have everyone talking about them.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

px780
Mar 19 2013, 11:30 AM
Also- on WWHL last night Kyle called in and was with Brandi on the way to dinner with Camille. Which...if what Brandi said was so horrific, what's that about?
Kyle, Camille and Brandi were filming for a movie together yesterday. That's why they were together.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

DrewHamilton
Mar 19 2013, 11:46 AM
px780
Mar 19 2013, 11:30 AM
Kyle, Camille and Brandi were filming for a movie together yesterday. That's why they were together.
Really? That's kind of...odd.

But why socialize after? Or carpool?

michelle
Member Avatar

DIE FAY RESNICK DIE!!!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Marisa wreaked of trying to jump on the popular bandwagon. Thinking Brandi is trying to seduce her husband ... fuck off. I'm glad she's done. She talked a huge game before her debut, and on twitter, but it's all fizzle on air. And when it was clear who was winning the Adrienne vs Brandi popularity battle after filming she sure switched teams quickly.

Yolonda ... LOVE. Yes Adrienne, Kyle, Camille, why can't you say it to her face? If Kim of all people can call her a god-damned bitch to her face why can no one else?

Speaking of, not sure I've seen the part where Brandi threw Camille under the bus like she claims. But if there are some things you just don't say ... "you're a bad mother", "you're drunk all day and sleep till noon"??? Whatevs ...

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

michelle
Mar 19 2013, 12:16 PM
DIE FAY RESNICK DIE!!!
From a big ole transport truck filled with silicone.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

px780
Mar 19 2013, 11:57 AM
Because they're all fake Beverly Hills bitches? LOL, who knows.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

DrewHamilton
Mar 19 2013, 11:50 PM
px780
Mar 19 2013, 11:57 AM
Because they're all fake Beverly Hills bitches? LOL, who knows.
You probably nailed it. I'm just looking for more follow through with these people, since they keep a lot of shit off-camera anyway.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Just got to watch last night and Yolanda TOTALLY won me over (finally). She just walked around all episode holding mirrors up to two-faced bitches and I LOVED it. At first, when Brandi was in the limo telling her friend that Yolanda told her Marisa was talking shit, I was like, really Yolanda? Gotta stir the pot and gossip?? But then when they were at the party and she called Marisa over to herself and Brandi and said to her face that she told Brandi what Marisa had said and that this was the perfect opportunity for them to talk about it, I lmao'd and my respect for her grew a thousand times :wub: That was pretty freaking awesome. Her telling Faye she was pathetic may have been even better :D I hate fucking Faye Resnick, and if Andy lets her be an actual "housewife" in any future seasons, I may have to boycott the show. And what was with Camille turning on Brandi like that? Did I miss something? I'm sorry, but Brandi MAY have crossed a line in what she said about Paul/Andrienne (although I personally don't think there was anything wrong with it considering everyone in attendance already knew the "secret") but all season long it has been one person after another jumping in on the gang up on Brandi and it's been ridiculous. Maybe that's why I still love Brandi and Lisa so much ... I kind of consider them the underdogs a little bit this season, and I always like the underdog. I'm interested to see next week, if Kyle actually steps up and acts like a friend to Lisa, but I'm highly doubtful.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

aimees76
Mar 20 2013, 11:15 AM
And what was with Camille turning on Brandi like that? Did I miss something?
I'm guessing she's mad that Brandi got her to admit on camera that she knew about Adrienne's ambush plan and didn't tell Lisa. It's hard project the image of sweet,innocent and "poopystink" when you're on camera acknowledging involvement in something like that.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

RHOV:

What the hell was that?! These people just are emotionally draining!

Ronnie just came across crazier and crazier as the episode went on. Thank god for Ioulia, the only salvation during the entire episode.

Ronnie: blablablablaINeedABreakblablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla
Ioulia: Then break!

She just comes across as so angry and bitter with life, and her plastic surgeon. Toxic person. Even more so than Jodi (who killed me with "don't be unkind!" in the same sentence insulting Mary) but there's really no point talking about her.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

King
Jan 31 2013, 03:07 PM

Miami has Leah, I guess?
You mean LISA buddy. Lisa Hochstein is easily the classiest, most honest and real of the bunch. Period.

King
Member Avatar

It's true, I love Lisa.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Miami has a Lea as well. ;)

Speaking of Miami, Season 3 is filming!

Posted Image

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Just watched RHOV.

Ronnie is so weird! How could anyone take her seriously when speaking to her?

I can't believe Jody is a real person. She has to be a robot. I do enjoy her scenes with her kids.

Amanda is trying so hard to be relevant. Hard.

Still love Robin. I felt bad for her getting caught up though between the ladies.

Ioulia is just hilarious.

I like Mary and Ronnie's friendship. As toxic as it is. I enjoy both more when they're friends.

Next week looks good! Ronnie vs. Robin!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

If Vancouver gets a 3rd season they really need to bring in a friend for Mary, someone she actually knows and likes her - maybe that woman who told Ronnie to STFU. The casting is completely stacked against her, and it makes her look crazier and crazier for still hanging around.

ZackMallory

orange county is my fav real housewives series and now where an all time vet is returning it's getting hot in there

Miami is my second <3

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

aimees76
Mar 20 2013, 11:15 AM
And what was with Camille turning on Brandi like that? Did I miss something?
BH money sticks together.

Brandi will never be in the uppity BH group, socially or economically.

Adrienne and Camille (I presume) have a longer relationship, and there`s some sense of loyalty there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply