Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (62,916 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Alin89
Mar 30 2013, 06:47 PM
mama elsa gives me the creeps.
...Me too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I want to see a Mama Elsa/Big Ang crossover.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/03/29/lisa-vanderpump-plus-chef-bernie-calls-kyle-fake-two-faced/

Well this is interesting.

Even BERNIE is defending Lisa over the Richards. This is as close to confirmation that Kyle used Adrienne (and Lisa) for the real estate deal as we're ever going to get. If Adrienne's (oops I mean Bernie) willing to side with Lisa just to take a swipe at Kyle it speaks volumes.

(Though that pedophile comment was just vile!)
Edited by Drew, Mar 30 2013, 09:06 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I don't have too much to say about this week's RHOV. Robin grew on me a bit this week.

The psychic bit was ridiculous. You're all on a reality show, you're not hard to google. And in the case of newbie Amanda - a Housewife selling something is like a professional athlete having affairs. Clap. Clap.

Promo for next week looks good, I'm not going to lie ... the implied scene that someone spiked Amanda's drink with liquor made me very happy.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Drew
Mar 30 2013, 09:01 PM
http://www.realitytea.com/2013/03/29/lisa-vanderpump-plus-chef-bernie-calls-kyle-fake-two-faced/

Well this is interesting.

Even BERNIE is defending Lisa over the Richards. This is as close to confirmation that Kyle used Adrienne (and Lisa) for the real estate deal as we're ever going to get. If Adrienne's (oops I mean Bernie) willing to side with Lisa just to take a swipe at Kyle it speaks volumes.

(Though that pedophile comment was just vile!)
Yeah, that right there establishes Adrienne for me 100%. Kyle says on tv she and Adrienne aren't close, and that Adrienne didn't handle things as well as she could have, and here comes Bernie to rip the woman to shreds.

It doesn't really say much to me about Kyle though. If she is helping her husband make money for the family by befriending wives with high-priced real estate- good for her. Better than a damn store, imho.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Helping the business is one thing, but when you stop calling the moment the sale goes through that makes you a shitty person.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Eh.... at the RHOA finale. I am ready for the reunion.

When Kenya told Apolllo to stop texting her I was like....

Posted Image

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Watching the OC marathon today, I realized something. Every ex-Housewife left on her own. The exception might be Lynne. Lynne claimed she and her family left the show to pursue other ventures. I remember the rumors saying the producers gave her the ax, but then I think about what was going on in Lynne's life around that time. Her marriage to Frank was falling apart. And her daughters were wilder than ever. I can't imagine Bravo wouldn't capitalize on it. Maybe the Curtins did leave on their own.

If the latter is the case, then OC is the only series of the franchise that never had a woman leave the show due to a production choice. All of the ex-Housewives (Kimberly, Jo, Tammy, Quinn, Lauri, Jeana, Lynne and Peggy) have all left on their own. Perhaps that's why OC seems to be the only series of the franchise that has ex-Housewives come back to appear without being "Friends of the Housewives." Unlike the other cities, production and OC Housewife relationships stay civil.

I'm ready to be brought back down to Earth, concerning Housewives, with the OC's premiere tonight!
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 1 2013, 05:39 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Surprised to see OC kept the original concept with their opening.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Brandi saying Kyle is secretly wanting Kim to fail.

Was it harsh and maybe mean spirited? Yeah. But I see it. I really do, and have long before tonight. There is definitely some degree of munchausens (or whatever) there. Kyle needs to be the caregiver and Kathy's not around so Kim becomes the object of this.

She spent the entire year doubting Kim's sobriety in her interviews and planting the seeds of doubt with the audience that she was falling off the wagon and I never understood as a sister how she could do that. And it was more than the one comment they disected in the reunion. Every time Kim would blink it was "she wont answer the phone, here we go again", "what will I find behind the door?" ... STFU! you know you found nothing behind the door, you taped this months ago. Why are you propogating this?! I'm very glad Kim called her out on that.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I thought Brandi's comment was unnecessary. But, Kim and Kyle seemed over it by the end of the show, so it's like...eh, whatever. No big deal.

Interesting that Kyle was called out as being two-faced by both Lisa and, in her own way, Kim. I wonder if she'll learn from that.

Adrienne is going to slaughter these women for doubting the abuse story she was peddling to the papers through her unofficial spokesperson. That should be more interesting than the reunion, if the anti-Kyle post we've already seen is a taste of what's to come.

OC- I'm not sure how this is going to work if Alexis is by herself until the new chick comes on. Looked like Tamra and Vicki mend their relationship a little bit though, from some of the previews. I just hope all the drama is explained on air this season. Luckily it seems like they don't really speak outside of filming so there shouldn't be a whole lot of hidden drama in the background.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

DrewHamilton
Apr 1 2013, 05:36 PM
Watching the OC marathon today, I realized something. Every ex-Housewife left on her own. The exception might be Lynne. Lynne claimed she and her family left the show to pursue other ventures. I remember the rumors saying the producers gave her the ax, but then I think about what was going on in Lynne's life around that time. Her marriage to Frank was falling apart. And her daughters were wilder than ever. I can't imagine Bravo wouldn't capitalize on it. Maybe the Curtins did leave on their own.

If the latter is the case, then OC is the only series of the franchise that never had a woman leave the show due to a production choice. All of the ex-Housewives (Kimberly, Jo, Tammy, Quinn, Lauri, Jeana, Lynne and Peggy) have all left on their own. Perhaps that's why OC seems to be the only series of the franchise that has ex-Housewives come back to appear without being "Friends of the Housewives." Unlike the other cities, production and OC Housewife relationships stay civil.

I'm ready to be brought back down to Earth, concerning Housewives, with the OC's premiere tonight!
I don't believe for a second that Lynne was a mutual decision. Drama's great, but they couldnt be pimping underage drinking and her daughters were ridiculously out of control.

Are we sure Quinn was her call? She was sooooooooooooooo boring. I can't believe anyone asked her to come back.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

px780
Apr 2 2013, 12:07 AM
Adrienne is going to slaughter these women for doubting the abuse story she was peddling to the papers through her unofficial spokesperson. That should be more interesting than the reunion, if the anti-Kyle post we've already seen is a taste of what's to come.

You just know the moment Ken said he'd never give an abuser 50% custody if it were really true a remote was thrown through the plasma. :lol:

Or maybe a hoof.
Edited by Drew, Apr 2 2013, 12:16 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Apr 2 2013, 12:09 AM
DrewHamilton
Apr 1 2013, 05:36 PM

I don't believe for a second that Lynne was a mutual decision. Drama's great, but they couldnt be pimping underage drinking and her daughters were ridiculously out of control.

Are we sure Quinn was her call? She was sooooooooooooooo boring. I can't believe anyone asked her to come back.
I don't know for sure about Quinn. I did read somewhere that she wasn't impressed with reality television though, and didn't really like any of the women. Particularly Tamra.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OC had a decent season premiere last night. But they always usually do. It's always great to go back home.

Heather and Terry are seriously giving me Adrienne and Paul vibes from Season 1. It has me somewhat concerned. And now hearing Adrienne say that Paul always wanted more spotlight. I'm seeing that with Terry. He seems to love the camera. And his antics are getting the same reactions from Heather, similar to Adrienne.

Tamra and Gretchen's friendship is so damn fake. It was fake last season. And it's still fake. I lived for the little beef they had recently when Tamra said Gretchen couldn't sing. I wonder if they've been able to move passed that. Gretchen seemed pissed, and Tamra wasn't taking anything back. I hope they're back to being enemies.

Vicki's face looked MUCH better on WWHL. She said she had surgery too close to the start of filming and she was very right. I think her mouth/jaw looked the worst. I'm glad to see it settled. She looks good now.

Alexis is still boring away from the other Housewives.

I'm looking forward to meeting Lydia, the new Housewife. I think we meet her in the third episode.

I also can't wait to see Lauri again!

I don't have much to say about the second part of BH's reunion. Brandi's comment about Kyle not wanting Kim to get better was a low blow. As was calling out Kim for having a shitstain on her pillow. I'm glad Kim defended herself on that one, pointing out that Brandi needs to stay in her place. Kim was having a discussion with Yolanda. What did Brandi need to jump in for? Because that's her friend? And that's why Brandi had any sort of beef with Adrienne this past season. Adrienne did nothing to Brandi prior to the start of this season. Brandi went after Adrienne because of everything Adrienne said about Lisa. Nothing more.

It was nice to see Mauricio defend himself about the allegations that he's only nice to people he works with. I thought that was bullshit and very petty of the Vanderpump-Todds.

I'm just glad BH is over. OC is much more grounded and fun. However, just when I thought it was safe to go into the water again...

Posted Image

They're back! RHONJ returns June 2!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I wonder if the rumors are true about Danielle being back on RHONJ, obviously shes not in the publicity shot but I wonder if she appears sometime in the season.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Edge1978
Apr 2 2013, 03:51 PM
I wonder if the rumors are true about Danielle being back on RHONJ, obviously shes not in the publicity shot but I wonder if she appears sometime in the season.
I think Danielle's going to make an appearance closer to to the end of filming. Filming is supposed to wrap up this month. And most sources are saying Danielle hasn't filmed yet, but is still expected to. I'm predicting Danielle is going to show up at the end of the season, leading to speculation her full time return for Season 6.

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

RHOBH: The show seemed to wrap up without any loose ends. It seemed more like a series finale (although we all know that isn't the case).

I'm tired of Brandi kissing Lisa's ass.

Adrienne Maloof, you are a GAJILLIONAIRE. If I were her, I'd be like: Fuck these bitches, I'm going to go live a fabulous life with my 300 million dollars.

Ugly, family and abuse drama has been front and center for two seasons. I desperately want to see frivolous gossiping at lavish cocktail parties while wearing $15,000 gowns for next season.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Y'know, they treat the current drama like it's frivolous nonsense. But yeah, lighter weight would be much more interesting. That, and keeping the shit on camera. Bravo needs to seize control of Twitter and Us Weekly interviews and all that crap.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Ugh I can not believe KomaKathy is getting another season as an official HW. Bravo should have axed her and added two new women who have no prior relationship to any of the ladies. UGH! But will be watching for my girl Teresa.

Watched the BH reunion. The Queen, Princess, and Duchess handled their business as expected. But what was that about Kim shitting in a pillow?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply