Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (63,586 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

But Lisa has a legitimate business atleast. She's not flogging stuff from her garage like the Gretchens, Sherees, Ramonas.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

DrewHamilton
Mar 21 2013, 12:48 PM
Miami has a Lea as well. ;)

Speaking of Miami, Season 3 is filming!

Posted Image
Oh believe me, I know! ;) Lea Black is my other fave Miami housewife.

And I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT til season 3! Miami is my crack.....seriously. That show has everything a soap fan could want and more. It far eclipsed the other Housewives franchises last season IMO, save for that weak season finale.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

RHOV:

Another shitshow. Ioulia killed me with the cake.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Holy crap, that was the Vancouver finale! And so soon! Only 10 episodes.

And we're getting jipped out of a reunion! I'm beyond pissed! More than anything it felt like this season ended on a cliffhanger - what happened to Ioulia's marriage, is Jodi insane, what happened after Ioulia dismissed Amanda's hysterics for having the accidental drink of alcohol, what was the outcome of Ronnie accusing Robin of DRUGGING her (kinda a biggie, no?!) It's insane we're not getting even a single episode to hash this shit out.

:flipoff:

Edited by Drew, Apr 11 2013, 12:39 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

No Vancouver reunion? I call foul!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

All of the RHOA ladies have signed on for Season 6, and my queen Linnethia Leakes has recieved a raise and will be getting paid $1 million next season, which doesn't even include the very generous reunion bonus.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm sorry, but $1 million to be on a reality show on Bravo pisses me the hell off. I'm not mad at Nene; I just can't frickin' believe it. Even with the Kardashian empire existing and growing.

Ri-diculous.

I'm actually most interested to see what goes down with Porsha next year.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Just got to watch the Atlanta reunion, and Kenya was killing me! Hilarious with that fan!

King
Member Avatar

The fan was hilarious.

King
Member Avatar

I am really glad Kim and Nene made up. FINALLY.

King
Member Avatar

Nene is getting her own wedding series: I Dream of Nene.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

And Cynthia and Marlo are in the bridal party! And Kim is invited!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Apr 18 2013, 03:13 PM
Nene is getting her own wedding series: I Dream of Nene.
I figured something was up. Kandi was on WWHL a few weeks back and mentioned that Nene and Kim were surprisingly nice to each other at the reunion and that Kim could show up on Nene's show. Andy tried to deflect, but it was pretty obvious.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Watching OC right now, and I just can't stand Gretchen. Never really been a fan of hers, but I can't stand her now that she's on-camera besties with Tamra. For three years, Gretchen had to endure Tamra's mean girl ways. She talked about it non-stop when they were at odds. The minute they become friends, Gretchen falls into that same pattern she used to hate about Tamra. I hate people like that. The minute the popular girl talks to me, I'm going to follow in suit and treat others like shit too, just to be cool.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think they were all full of shit on the OC tonight, but it seemed to me like Vicki served as the instigator. I don't know if that was intentional or just for the show- they couldn't very well air an episode around a party where nobody was speaking.

Even after her stupid AIDS comment on the reunion, I wish Kenya would pop in just to twirl or something and highlight the absurdity of it all.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Jesus Jugs ... shut up. Why are you still clinging on?!
Heather ... shrew.
Gretchen ... baiting
Vicki ... instigating
New girl ... keep on blinking.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm liking Alexis for the first time since we met her in Season 5. It's probably mainly due to the behavior of Tamra, Gretchen and Heather. And also Alexis' new friendship with my all time favorite Vicki G, the "OG of the OC" and the whole damn franchise.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Alexis will forever be a trash bag grifter.

The franchise needs to weed out these fake rich people. Starting with her.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm finally getting to watch the entire episode. Everyone is baiting one another and trying to pretend it's not coming from them, it's hillarious.

I don't think Tamra was out of line. Vicki totally put her on the spot and forced an invite she clearly in her voice didn't want to give. And when she got there Alexis kept throwing digs with the hard work of her imaginary dress line, drawing a negative to the work Tamra's putting in to her gym. She's not a victim, she's not being bullied, and she just needs to own responsibility for being a sham.

The one I really didn't get was Gretchen. I always liked her and the amount of hate Vicki and Tamra threw at her and Slade was disproportionate to anything they might have done. (And Vicki's still a total hypocrite over the child support issue!) But I don't like how she jumped ship on Alexis (even though I can't stand her!) just to be in with the woman who's been a raging bitch to her for 5 years.

And Eddie = Simon.
Edited by Drew, Apr 24 2013, 12:02 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I thought the dinner was really awkward and hilarious.

I don't like this new Heather. She was my favorite last season, but she's not coming off well at all this year.

Lydia is so weird. The voice, the blinking? Her eyes? The teeth? I don't know.

I hate Alexis, but she was trying to just table the discussion until one on one time, which has failed in the past, BUTTTTT I must say I did not get the impression Alexis went there for trouble. I genuinely feel like she wanted to have a relatively good night. I feel like Gretchen, Tamra, and Heather were really looking for a fight. Which is a bummer because I never want to side with Alexis on anything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply