Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (62,406 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I feel like Teresa didn't want to reveal that she and the girls have made up, so she didn't know what to say...at least that's what I am guessing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to Sunday and NJ's return. Don't get me wrong. I love OC, and always will. But it's just not the discussion piece that ATL, NJ and BH are.

King
Member Avatar

I was just thinking how much I love OC. It never disappoints me...unlike ATL and BH (too much Brandi.) There is something about it...maybe because I live in California...it just entertains me all around.

Can't wait for NJ though!!!!
Edited by King, May 29 2013, 09:29 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I just can't care about Tamra's childhood, Vicki's bad taste, or Alexis' anything.
Edited by Drew, May 29 2013, 11:12 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I tried to watch OC this season and I think I got through 2 half episodes. I just can't anymore with these "ladies".

King
Member Avatar

I watched Season 2 of Vancouver. I liked it. I liked 1 more.

Ioulia is HILARIOUS! I love Robin.

10 episodes was more than enough for me...as every episode basically consisted of Mary being invited somewhere and then her being highjacked and gangbanged and mindfucked every episode. It was like 5 episodes too many of that for me.

I like the cast, but the dynamic and the storylines this season were just too repetitive.

I miss Christina. :(

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

She needs to bring in her own friends if she agrees to a third season. Even knowing that as a cast member she's forced to attend, it still made her look ridiculous turning up everywhere like a doormat knowing she was going to be abused the entire time.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I was watching the replay of Tabitha Takes Over after WWHL last nite and saw the opening of the OC which I've never really seen. I heard one of them squak something about Jesus in the opening and flipped the channel...LOL

I've seen episodes of BH and ATL though. I caught my Mom watching Don't Be Tardy awhile back and she didn't believe me at first when I told her how old Kim is... :laugh:

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't even like Mary that much, but I felt so bad for her. Jody was RELENTLESS.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

It sounds like so much went down with the RHOV cast this year that we didn't get to see. Apparently there's even a lawsuit between cast members that may have lead to there not being a reunion, and "not the ones we'd think" according to the report which leads me to exclude Jodi v Mary.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Perhaps Robin is suing Ronnie for insinuating she drugged her.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

One More Day :cheer:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Same ole feud. Blah.

Teresa Teresa Teresa .... is Gia the adult or are you? Why is she allowed to make up her face like a stripper at age 10? And why are her and Joe encouraging this hatrid of their aunt and uncle with their children? "Horsey face"?! The kids should not be involved in any of this!

And I can't believe we're going with the same cast shots for three years. One's lost 60lbs, and two have totally different faces!

King
Member Avatar

#TeamTeresa

:)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

:puke:
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jun 6 2013, 12:50 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Vancouver's been cancelled.

I can't say I'm upset. Fun, over the top, crazy, and the most obviously fake series in the franchise.

Alin89
Member Avatar

jersey is starting to get boring. we need new ppl

King
Member Avatar

LOL! Keep hating, DrewH! "Haters gonna hate, but I'm just gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE."
Edited by King, Jun 7 2013, 08:17 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I thought DrewH WAS Team Teresa.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 7 2013, 09:13 PM
I thought DrewH WAS Team Teresa.
Never! I can't stand Teresa.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply