Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (63,610 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Then who the fuck was I arguing with last year? :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 8 2013, 07:50 PM
Then who the fuck was I arguing with last year? :lol:
LOL, I can't remember. Wasn't me though. I think our ant-Teresa feelings are the ONLY thing we agree with in the world of Housewives.

King
Member Avatar

Probs me. LOL.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

LOL. Comon ground at last.

On to this week's episode - god I'm so fucking over this Gorgadice nonsense! Where is all this Sandy bonding we were promised, cause so far it's the same old shit. Caroline sitting at a table screaming over someone else's family drama, all I can say is "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy". Season 6 cast revamp - make it happen!

Rosie's strap on bit was the highlight of the whole show.
Edited by Drew, Jun 9 2013, 07:56 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

WHAT. THE. HELL. is this Princesses thing?!

The recap with the "and then she said" "and then I said" "and he was like 'whaaaaat'" narration - OMFG. Brain leaking from ears.

King
Member Avatar

I don't care for Rosie or the Manzo boys or Greg. I feel like they are Star Fuckers.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Glad to see the NJ ratings have been sinking for three consecutive weeks. I can't even muster up the energy to talk about it - these bitches and their ridiculous family feuds are beyond boring.

They need to do for season 6 what they should have done for season 5 - cut everyone except for Teresa and Caroline and relaunch.

Sandell

OK, and here I thought I was this diehard housewives watcher...hell, I missed the first part of OC, with Slade, (POS) and JO....What year was this, ? Around 2002?

Tamra’s controlling husband back then, at least 10 years ago, looked so young, before she divorced his ass ..an Tamara, looks a little roundish, at times..Last season, 2012 and 2013 Tamra was looking beautiful, well, surgery and shots do help....
My GAWD, I need to FF my TIVOED HOUSEWIVES OF OC. the older ones...

...BORING.... “Hey JO!! , you cant sing girl!!”

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I loved the look in her eyes when Joe said Teresa doesn't cook.

King
Member Avatar

I have been FF-ing everything Caroline, Jac, and Kathy.

If I catch a rerun, I will watch what is happening with them.

Rosie is so trashy.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved the look on Teresa's face when Joe questioned her cooking! Very telling.

And what the hell was up with Teresa throwing that water on Joe. That looked weird. Like she was told to do it, nearly forgot before stomping away, remembered and did it very awkwardly. Word of advice: Never try to throw a liquid on somebody that's in a bottle. You end up looking like an idiot because of the way it pours out.

Did anyone catch the OC special?

I found it interesting that it was Vicki's son Michael who set up the whole thing.

I also found it interesting that Jo admitted she only did the show "for love." Slade pushed her to do the show. Further proof that Slade is a media whore. Loved Jo calling out Gretchen for disobeying girl code by getting with Slade after he and Jo split. Of course Gretchen and Slade took to Twitter afterward to defend themselves. They have an excuse and a defense for everything. Everyone lies but them. Get real!

It was nice seeing Jeana (and her kids), Tammy and Lynne. I thought it was really nice for all of the Keough kids to admit their biggest regret was the way they treated Jeana. They were awful towards her! Glad to see they're taking responsibility for how disrespectful they were. But then again, Jeana let them. I just love Jeana.

"Naked Wasted Night" to this day is definitely OC's most famous moment. Loved revisiting it last night. Tamra was so damn evil in Season 4. Not to say that she isn't still a bitch. But that was definitely when she was meanest.

And last but not least. All hail Vicki Gunvalson. Lover her or hate her. She's the OG of the OC.

And not sure if anyone knows but MIA is coming back in August! Only five housewives this season.

Posted Image

I'll miss Ana and Marysol. And Mama Elsa. All three will still be seen, just not as much. I'm glad to see Alexia back as a main housewife again.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jun 25 2013, 05:09 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I can't wait for Miami! I'm not surprised Alexia's back - she's a total attention whore. Oh my poor ill son I can't come back but I'll just show up at every social event anyway and cause unnecessary drama to get on TV. Yawn.

I wonder how it's going to work with just the 5. Does anyone even like Joanna? Lisa's half and half, I can't remember how Lea was, and the other two hate her.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 25 2013, 11:32 PM
I wonder how it's going to work with just the 5. Does anyone even like Joanna? Lisa's half and half, I can't remember how Lea was, and the other two hate her.
I'm sad the cast was downsized from 8 (if you can't Alexia) to just 5. What I loved about Miami's second season was how much it resembled an actual soap opera. There were all of these over the top "characters." It really felt like an ensemble. Season 2 was so great. I don't know if Season 3 will be able to match. At least not from the looks of the trailer.

As for Joanna, I'm pretty sure Lea and her are new BFFs. That's one of the reasons Lea's friendship with Adriana fell apart. Lisa is friends with Joanna, but they seem to have some conflict as well due to Lisa's friendship with Adriana. And I'm pretty sure Alexia hates Joanna for insinuating her husband is gay.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I am #TeamTeresa and I am glad that we are starting to really see the phony, malicious woman that Melissa is!

Andy should have did an NYC style revamp to this cast. The reunion last year was so toxic, why did he bring the EXACT same cast? Kathy is boring and irrelevant, Melissa will never have a storyline outside of fueding with the Guidices, and I am uncomfortable watching Jacq try to milk her son's condition for a storyline. Caroline and her know it all ass trying to fix Teresa's life when her brother failed to put her in the obituary for his son and Dina hasn't spoken to her in 3 years. She needs to mind her own damn business.

Would love a Season 6 with Teresa and 4 of her good girls. (And I do no want Kim D' shriveled up ass near a revamped Jersey)

michelle
Member Avatar

Goodness, I hate Tre.

LOVED LOVED LOVED Joe Gorga on Sunday night. I was actually CHEERING him on for being such a truth teller to his psychotic, egomaniacal sister. "I don't call my wife the c word, Theresa."

BOOYAH!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

In the real world I can understand the idea that most of these woman should "mind their own business," but they are essentially getting paid to be in everyone's business. I do hope see an end to the family feud on NJ or a cast change, but who knows when/if that will happen.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

DrewHamilton
Jun 25 2013, 05:08 PM
It was nice seeing Jeana (and her kids), Tammy and Lynne. I thought it was really nice for all of the Keough kids to admit their biggest regret was the way they treated Jeana. They were awful towards her! Glad to see they're taking responsibility for how disrespectful they were. But then again, Jeana let them. I just love Jeana.

I'll miss Ana and Marysol. And Mama Elsa. All three will still be seen, just not as much. I'm glad to see Alexia back as a main housewife again.
I was glad to see that the Keough kids seemed to have realized how terrible they were on camera. I was also surprised to hear that Shane was acting. The trailer for his low-budget film is ridiculous/hilarious. Good for him though, he really seems to have grown up a lot.

Not going to miss Ana in the least. She was a total snooze last season and her desperate ploy to cause drama at the reunion was horribly executed. The trailer for the new season looks like it could go either way.

King
Member Avatar

I won't miss Karent or Marysol.

I will miss Ana. So glad Alexia is back!

The trailer looks a little ridiculous, like a telenovela.

Eric83
Member Avatar

michelle
Jun 26 2013, 02:45 PM
Goodness, I hate Tre.

LOVED LOVED LOVED Joe Gorga on Sunday night. I was actually CHEERING him on for being such a truth teller to his psychotic, egomaniacal sister. "I don't call my wife the c word, Theresa."

BOOYAH!
Joe Gorga also said in that confrontation that he tells his wife "shut up bitch" that is not any better than calling your wife a vajayjay....

JoeGo is a whiny ass bitch. He cries to Caroline about wanting his relationship with his sister to work and the first time he sees her he starts spouting off how he has to cry himself to sleep at night because Teresa ruined his relationship with his parents. What a bitch! He is the only son in an Italian family. You really mean to tell me that it's all Teresa's fault he is at odds with his parents?

JoeGo questioning how Juicy treats his daughters was DISGUSTING. How dare he?! Teresa isn't questioning Melissa's abilities as a mother even though she got a traffic violation for not having Antonia in a seatbelt and canceled Antonia's last birthday so she could perform "On Display" at a waterpark.

Melissa is a phony, conceited, lying bitch! She lied about going to see Papa Gorga in the hospital and has the nerve to act offended. I am with Teresa. If my father was possibly on his deathbed, I would most definitely be pissed that my brother and his wife showed up 4 days later without so much as a PHONE CALL. That is ridiculous. This is not a distant family member, this is a FATHER. Melissa also claimed Papa Gorga was her father so she can't play the "I am just an in-law" card with me.

Why did Melissa's thirsty ass need to bring up Tre at Rich and Victoria's party. Then Kathy's bloated ass wants to sit their crying about how she never did anything to Teresa. Ummm you talked trash about her parents, joined the show behind her back, let your gross husband diss her for years, and let your Nathan Lane looking sister threaten her at the reunion.

Rosie disgusts me most of all. She is so aggresive and acts like a ferocious beast. She is doing all this yelling saying "FUCK TERESA!" but next week she is calling Tre up saying they need to meet. Yeah Rosie needs airtime :eyeroll:

Jacq and Caroline are so boring and irrelevant, I do not know what to say about them. Lauren disgusts me also when she said Tre's kids were raised by wolves and if she were Melissa she wouldn't want Antonia around them.

SMH.

Teresa is a goddess and they are all jealous.
Edited by Eric83, Jun 26 2013, 11:01 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Mateo
Jun 26 2013, 02:53 PM
In the real world I can understand the idea that most of these woman should "mind their own business," but they are essentially getting paid to be in everyone's business. I do hope see an end to the family feud on NJ or a cast change, but who knows when/if that will happen.
If Caroline had a life outside of following behind Chris and Albie, she wouldn't need to be up in Tre and Joe's business to have relevance.

I wish Dina could come back and read the fuck out of Caroline's hypocritical, know-it-all ass.

ETA: Sorry for all the cursing in my post it wasn't directed toward the people I quoted I just really can not stand how EVERYONE blames their issues with Teresa solely on her without thinking they could have possibly contributed to the animosity or maybe Teresa was acting into retaliation to something they did to her.Teresa DOES have feelings also. They aren't the only ones who do. :)
Edited by Eric83, Jun 26 2013, 11:03 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply