Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (63,459 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Eric83
Jun 26 2013, 10:27 PM
Mateo
Jun 26 2013, 02:53 PM
In the real world I can understand the idea that most of these woman should "mind their own business," but they are essentially getting paid to be in everyone's business. I do hope see an end to the family feud on NJ or a cast change, but who knows when/if that will happen.
If Caroline had a life outside of following behind Chris and Albie, she wouldn't need to be up in Tre and Joe's business to have relevance.

I wish Dina could come back and read the fuck out of Caroline's hypocritical, know-it-all ass.

ETA: Sorry for all the cursing in my post it wasn't directed toward the people I quoted I just really can not stand how EVERYONE blames their issues with Teresa solely on her without thinking they could have possibly contributed to the animosity or maybe Teresa was acting into retaliation to something they did to her.Teresa DOES have feelings also. They aren't the only ones who do. :)
We just have entirely different views on Teresa and the entire situation. I happen to find her just as repulsive as you find Rosie and Caroline, both of whom I don't mind. My point still stands though, that these woman get paid to be in each other's business, without that we wouldn't have a show, or they would leave/be asked to leave. Same goes for those who gripe when they bring up issues at parties or places where most people wouldn't, or would otherwise have a personal conversation with someone. If everyone on the RHs phoned each other and hashed it out one-on-one, there wouldn't be half the drama(and appeal for most watchers).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Mateo
Jun 26 2013, 11:29 PM
Eric83
Jun 26 2013, 10:27 PM
Mateo
Jun 26 2013, 02:53 PM
In the real world I can understand the idea that most of these woman should "mind their own business," but they are essentially getting paid to be in everyone's business. I do hope see an end to the family feud on NJ or a cast change, but who knows when/if that will happen.
If Caroline had a life outside of following behind Chris and Albie, she wouldn't need to be up in Tre and Joe's business to have relevance.

I wish Dina could come back and read the fuck out of Caroline's hypocritical, know-it-all ass.

ETA: Sorry for all the cursing in my post it wasn't directed toward the people I quoted I just really can not stand how EVERYONE blames their issues with Teresa solely on her without thinking they could have possibly contributed to the animosity or maybe Teresa was acting into retaliation to something they did to her.Teresa DOES have feelings also. They aren't the only ones who do. :)
We just have entirely different views on Teresa and the entire situation. I happen to find her just as repulsive as you find Rosie and Caroline, both of whom I don't mind. My point still stands though, that these woman get paid to be in each other's business, without that we wouldn't have a show, or they would leave/be asked to leave. Same goes for those who gripe when they bring up issues at parties or places where most people wouldn't, or would otherwise have a personal conversation with someone. If everyone on the RHs phoned each other and hashed it out one-on-one, there wouldn't be half the drama(and appeal for most watchers).
I understand. But then Caroline and Jacqueline love to go on an on about how tired they are of the drama. Yet they sign up season after season. Jacqueline especially loves to run her mouth then come back and say "I have more important things to worry about. Leave me alone." It's all so redundant.

But I respect your opinion, it all comes down to perception. I too am tired of the Gorga/Guidice family hashing out the same issues over and over again.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Melissa is clearly a shameless fame whore, there is no question. But there is nothing innocent about Teresa either. The fact that she can't own up to a single mistake or deviate from her "everything is perfect" script is what makes her so infuriating. Melissa is inconsequential.

I still can't believe she thinks Joe calling her a vajayjay was OK because it was behind her back. WTF! Get some self respect. Joe's parenting has been on display for 5 years, there's nothing disgusting about pointing out the obvious.

And obviously Teresa is questioning Melissa's abilities as a mother if you as a viewer even know about a cancelled birthday party or water parks. Who do you think is leaking that?!

If Kathy was wrong for talking about Teresa's parents, and she admits she was, then Teresa's equally wrong for talking smack about Kathy's dead father. If it's ok for Teresa to go off at Kathy at the reunion for the remarks, then it was OK for Rosie to go off. To suggest only Kathy/Rosie were wrong is hypocritical.
Edited by Drew, Jun 27 2013, 02:50 AM.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Teresa didn't call Kathy and Rosie's father a name. She made a statement that could either be true or not true. Just because their father is dead doesn't make anything he may have done in life irrelevant. Teresa only said that after Kathy called her father a name and Teresa said she was shocked that would come out of her mouth because sometimes her father was there for them more than their own father was. I mean... because he is dead it can't be addressed that maybe he was not there for his children? Kathy calling Tre's mother a liar and her father a coward was disrespectful because nobody was talking about them. Then Kathy proceeds to give a half hearted apology with an attitude and got even more attitude when Teresa didn't accept it after 5 seconds.

I know Melissa canceled her daughter's birthday to perform at a waterpark because she tweeted about it. Not because it was leaked to RadarOnline or any other gossip site.

As for Juicy calling her that word. It was horrible and wrong but we have no idea how she dealt with the situation. We have been watching Tre for nearly 5 years and we know she likes to keep up the image that she has fabulous daughters and an awesome husband with an even more awesome sex life. She will pretend like it's all good on camera but for all we know they could have had a huge argument about it. I notice this season Juicy hasn't been nearly as rude as he usually is. It is what it is. I am not one to judge why Tre stays in the marriage but I am sure her Italian upbringing and her daughters have a lot to do with that.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Joe Giudice is a pig, no question about it. When someone's defense of you(Teresa of Joe) is to brush things off with "That's how he was raised," or "He/We have plenty of gay friends," or "It was a joke," you're really reaching and living in denial. Since season 1 we've seen him throw gay slurs, and derogatory remarks against woman. He is similar to Slade in the since that they get all mixed up in name calling with women, instead of taking the high road and staying out of it or defending their loved one in a respectable manner.

If the case is that Teresa handled things differently with Joe off camera, then she's being irresponsible to her fans and the casual viewer(like many of the women in the franchise). Look at how it's affected her kids. Joe/Melissa make have their fair of share of smack talking, but I've yet to hear or see their kids act out in any way similar to the Giudice children, nor do they show disrespect towards their uncle/aunt like the Giudice kids.
Edited by Mateo, Jun 27 2013, 02:39 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Yeah I definitely see your point. While I find Juicy OK at times, he is definitely a major factor in some of the drama/misfortune in Teresa's life (not absolving of her actions at all). It will be interesting to see what Teresa does if Juicy goes to jail. She can no longer hold on to the facade of her living this fabulous life with her sexy (her words lol) husband and fabulicious daughters. I think his trial is this summer so if it does happen this could be an interesting story for her in Season 6 (and something different from the Melissa/Joey drama!)

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I was just afraid for my nose job. :lol: Teresa and Joe's sexy time with the waiter having to serve them nude in the bath was DISGUSTING. And everyone getting covered in Joe's spray on fake hair ... awesome!

But in general I'm so over these NJ women and the same old shit.

Over to OC, Bacon Vodka? Ew.
Edited by Drew, Jul 24 2013, 11:20 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I see fault everywhere, but I am on Team Giudice for sure.

I do not like Melissa at ALL anymore, and Joe Gorga seems to have let...something go to his head. I don't know. But he is a good guy, and I feel bad about his relationship with his parents. :( Sad. But I mean...Joe Giudice was storming in, but Gorga was technically the one who charged him.

The end was so sad!

Eric83
Member Avatar

Just when I thought that I couldn't possibly hate Melissa more than I already do. She's such a manipulative, compulsive liar, eaten away with jealousy. WTF do Teresa's businesses have to do with JoGo attacking JoeGui? Nothing. It was such a perfect window into her usual spiel with her husband. I'm sure that she's in his ear daily, talking shit about Teresa, cutting her down in every way possible. What's wrong with Teresa hustling to make money? NOTHING! Melissa is just jealous that her shit doesn't sell, while Teresa's books and products are flying off the shelf.

Rich is a fucking pussy, shit talking, hypocritical POS. He said that Teresa needs to be burned at the stake. I've printed out a map for him, with a bunch of Xs. Each one representing a spot where he can go fuck himself.

JoGo is a fucking ass. Admitting that he uses spray on hair, while lying to everyone about where that black crap came from. Him and his lying liar who lies of a wife.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Melissa's colours are definitely coming out now that Caroline is making peace with Teresa.

Gorga charged, but Gudice was running at him too. I don't think there was any single instigator of that fight. They're both Neanderthals with no vocabulary, it was going to happen no matter what.

And when you're at the point of using spray on hair just get plugs! You're Italian, surely you can spare some back hair.
Edited by Drew, Jul 24 2013, 10:29 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Last night's episode of NJ was the first I've been able to really enjoy since Season 3. And it was the first time I've enjoyed Teresa since Season 1. I hope it continues throughout the rest of the season.

Alin89
Member Avatar

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teresa-giudice-joe-giudice-face-50-years-in-prison-for-money-fraud-2013297

King
Member Avatar

I've always been Team Teresa, but the last few weeks for sure. I really can't stand Melissa or Jaq.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think Jacqueline is legit mentally ill so I give her a pass.

Teresa's so going to jail. Or her husband is. I'll be shocked if they both get off.

The Miami promos look interesting. And the OC 18-part finale is soon, which I suppose I'm interested in. Beyond that...I'm almost housewife'd out.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i wonder who will take care of teressa's kids if both of them go to jail.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Gia will be of age by the time they settle any of it. Look how long its taken just to try him for the DMV charge.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

px780
Jul 30 2013, 12:01 AM
I think Jacqueline is legit mentally ill so I give her a pass.
I don't know if I'd go that far. I can't get over what she's done to her face in her interviews, she looks Asian.

Teresa needs to stop blaming her for the problems between her and her brother. She also needs to stop going to bash-Melissa dinners.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/07/30/kim-granatell-blasts-teresa-giudice-over-fraud-indictment-gives-her-advice-for-coping-with-life-in-prison/

This made me laugh.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So, who else was watching OC with their feet on their couches?

I think Lydia was the only person I was really on side with. I loved her calling out Slade and throwing polite shade at Ryan.

Vicki needs to own the shit she's talked about Slade and she needs to accept that he's going to dish some back. I think Lydia was even dancing around that point when she told him off for talking about her. Playing the woman card is a cowardly. If you can dish it out venom, expect it back.

I feel for Gretchen, and I don't. She's been the center of alot of hypocrisy from Vicki for a long time and she's grasping at straws to fight back with something, anything really, even the clearly false story from Lori. She's definitely the last person who should be scolding someone for pushing their products, is Gretchen-Christine even in a store that doesn't have 1-800 in front of it?!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That was a great OC finale!

I felt awful for Lydia's mom. I really liked Ryan until last night. It could've been that he had too much to drink, but we've seen him get like this when talking about Brooks earlier in the season with Vicki's brother Billy. This time, however, it was directed towards Lydia's mother and anyone that tried to reason with him. It was horrific. You could tell Briana was in a weird position. She's trying to defend her husband, but at the same time, she knows he's out of line and she's trying to stop him from saying anything further.

I was kind of uncomfortable watching Jim cry when Tamra apologized. I thought it was a touching moment, but at the same time, I never expected him to cry. Alexis crying, sure. Not Jim though.

I hate anyone that makes me defend Gretchen, and Heather made me do that last night. Heather needs to have several seats. She's becoming too much for me. I get wanting to have your point expressed, but do not talk down to somebody and then in the same breath, claim you didn't. Last season, she had valid points when going against Alexis. This season, she's losing me. Especially with last night's confrontation with Gretchen. It's like Heather wants her point to be expressed and things to just end. That's not a conversation. If that's what you want, go talk to a tree. Or your castrated husband.

All hail Vicki G! The woman can do no wrong in my eyes. I don't even care. I will always support the queen.

The reunion looks very juicy. I'm so glad Tamra and Gretchen's fake friendship is over. They were so nauseating. It's nice to see not everyone going after Alexis for a change. Heather and Lydia going at it was quite surprising, and something I'm looking forward to seeing develop. Lauri should've stayed home. She's grasping at straws. Surely Andy Cohen could've come up with something else if he wanted Lauri back so bad. Going after Vicki with these horrible allegations of threesomes is just stupid. And it really hurt Lauri's character. Hope whatever Bravo paid Lauri for her part-time appearance was worth it. I can't imagine it was.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply