Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (59,183 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar

Speaking of Brianna, loved her further confirming that Vicki cheated on Don with Brooks.

Heather needs to go away. Gretchen's no angel and she was wrong for what she did during the HIC taping, but take an apology when one's offered! When it starts to get into the intricate semantics of the apology it's going into absurd territory.
Edited by Drew, Aug 6 2013, 07:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Miami! Everything seems so staged and edited this year.

Adrianna's excuse is just ridiculous and unbelievable.

I still can't stand Alexia, she's a trashbag and her family is disgusting. Interesting that it's "Stupid him, he videotaped it." and not "Stupid him for doing it". When do you accept that someone didn't fall in with the wrong people, they just are one of those wrong people.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Miami's production is on fire! But I do agree that the greatness makes the show look more staged than the other Housewives shows. It's still the prettiest to look at though. Prettier than BH even.

Alexia was a favorite of mine in Season 1. So I was bummed when she was downgraded to "Friend" for the second season. I know she got a lot of heat for her treatment towards Karent last season. I still like her, though, and I'm glad she's back as a main housewife. I do, however, think she's one of those moms that would rather be friends with her sons than their parent. Unfortunately.

Didn't get much from Lisa last night. I am looking forward to her role in Adriana and Joanna's feud.

Speaking of Adriana, my hatred continues for her for the third straight season. I just can't stand this girl. She's so over the top and not in a good way at all. Her marriage coming out is the final nail in the coffin for her when it comes to me. I love that she was exposed. And I can't believe she couldn't come up with a better excuse for why she lied about being married for 5 years. Bullshit!

Like Lisa, I didn't get much from Joanna in the premiere either. I do like her friendship with Lea.

And that brings us to Lea. I hated this bitch in the first season. Fell in love with her Season 2! And it's weird because I also love Marysol and Ana. I usually never enjoy both sides of a rivalry. I'm looking forward to Lea and Adriana's friendship dissolving over the season.

I'll miss Marysol and Ana. It'll be nice still seeing them as "Friends." When the official cast list came out, Marysol said that viewers would understand why she had to be downgraded once the first episode aired. We now know why Marysol had to step back from the spotlight and it wasn't due to her business, which is what was speculated. Mama Elsa's health was bad at the time filming began. I am curious about Ana though. Again, Ana also said if viewers paid attention, we would get why she's no longer a main housewife as well. I guess time will tell.

I liked Karent last season, but I don't miss her at all.

Drew
Member Avatar

Wow. Fuck Vicki!

Your daughter has a recording of your boyfriend saying her husband should be beaten and the concern in the moment is "We're not going to do this to this man"?! I'm out of words.

Drew
Member Avatar

Radar has the recordings!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/08/real-housewives-of-orange-county-brooks-ayers-secret-audio-tape-vicki-gunvalson-whore-beat-threaten-violence/

Drew
Member Avatar

Ugh, they're back together again. I don't think I could watch a 9th season of this.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/08/30/vicki-gunvalson-cant-quit-brooks-ayers-they-are-back-together-but-its-complicated/
Edited by Drew, Sep 2 2013, 11:58 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Vicki is so pathetic and has such low self esteem.

Drew
Member Avatar

Sweet Crazytown, Danielle Staub is on WWHL tonight! Can. Not. Wait.

Drew
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see how Melissa Gorga tries to spin Danielle now.

Eric83
Member Avatar

NJ is a boring mess. I can't take any of them seriously at this point. Wake me when the reunion airs!

Drew
Member Avatar

There had better be a NYC revamp coming NJ's way after this year. Now that the feud story is basically over I'm done with Jac and Melissa.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Eric83
Sep 11 2013, 06:34 PM
NJ is a boring mess. I can't take any of them seriously at this point. Wake me when the reunion airs!
From what I hear, the reunion is pretty boring as well. Due to the impending charges, Teresa wouldn't talk about much.

King
Member Avatar

I just feel like Melissa, Caroline, Jacqueline, and Kathy have run their course. I still love Theresa though.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

King
Sep 12 2013, 06:18 PM
I just feel like Melissa, Caroline, Jacqueline, and Kathy have run their course. I still love Theresa though.
I disagree. I think all five women bring something to the show. I just think they need to add another housewife to the dynamic. I want to see the five introduced to this new woman and feel her out. They really need to find another Danielle Staub, who isn't afraid to mix it up, but a less crazy version.

Drew
Member Avatar

Teresa and Caroline are the core of the show, they both need to stay. The rest can go, though of all of them I'd still like Kathy around.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Kathy could always be a Friend of the Housewives. She is a waste of a spot IMO.

I do feel like all of them will be back next year, hopefully we get a new girl who isn't afraid to go toe to toe with any of them.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Bring on Thirsty Jan!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Drew
Sep 8 2013, 07:21 PM
Sweet Crazytown, Danielle Staub is on WWHL tonight! Can. Not. Wait.
Did anything interesting happen?

I've checked mostly out of HW land. I agree that NJ is boring, and Miami is just...weird. I caught a bit of Alexia bitching that Leah was nice to someone in public and how fake that is...isn't that just manners? I don't get it.

Miami feels more VH-1 to me than Bravo.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Not much happened on WWHL with Danielle. She asked Andy to take back a statement he made that she was fired from Housewives. Andy did. They agreed it was a mutual decision. Danielle didn't want to return with the ladies, and the producers didn't know where they could go with Danielle. So they parted ways, mutually. Andy played a clip of things the NJ Wives have said about Danielle on WWHL. Danielle had nothing to say about Caroline or Jacqueline. Danielle said she loves Teresa and felt bad for her being in the position she was in at the beginning of the season (Manzos/Lauritas vs. Danielle). Danielle told Andy that Melissa wanted to appear on camera in Season 2, but Danielle refused. Most she would do for Melissa was refer her emails to the producers, which she did, and that's why Melissa was approached for Season 3. That's pretty much it. I was hoping for more.

In a recent interview, Melissa said the five ladies will return along with a new face. A new wife was supposed to be brought into the group for Season 5, but none of the potential Wives really fit. Melissa thinks the new wife will be related to one of the ladies, to continue the family theme NJ has.

Drew
Member Avatar

I didn't get her insisting on that retraction, since no one buys it anyway. It's in the record for the lawsuit the ex brought against Danielle for defamation that Caroline told Bravo she would not return if Danielle did. They clearly made a choice as to which wife made the show. Standard Danielle crazy, I enjoyed the brief glimpse. And her over the top flattery to Andy's mother who was the bartender.

They played the clip where Caroline said she regretted the season 2 meeting where she called her a clown, Caroline said she was mean to Danielle. Danielle said she didn't believe it. Then Jac was asked if Danielle reached out over her son's autism and she told the caller that Danielle still stalks her and says terrible things about her, Danielle just said she doesnt and to check timelines.

She's still maintaining that she was never friends with Danny, and that he threatened someone to get to film with her (how could that even work?!). He "wasn't a good look" for her. And that she was only a lesbian for the duration of that ridiculous song.
Edited by Drew, Sep 14 2013, 01:16 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply