Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (62,761 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Caroline has a landed a spin off pilot. Hope it's successful so that she can leave NJ!

http://www.thewrap.com/bravo-real-housewives-new-jersey-caroline-manzo-spinoff-pilot

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Good for Caroline and the Manzos. I'd watch. The family cracks me up.

And somewhere in Jersey, a part of Teresa just died.

Eric83
Member Avatar

RHOBH returns November 4! I missed Lisa, Yolanda, and Brandi!

Link to promo
Edited by Eric83, Sep 17 2013, 11:45 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

A zip code divided...so they're at that point in the HW series life, huh?

I don't get the Caroline spin-off, although I've thought for awhile she's only on the show to help promote her kids. I like her, but I don't think she's got enough going on for a spin-off...unless it explores her more as a stay-at-home mother facing empty nest syndrome. That's what interest me about her, especially since it seems like even her childhood was taking care of others (as the oldest sibling...I think she's the oldest).

Eric83
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So over Alexia and her idiot son.

She's condemning him in her interview but her actions at the photo shoot totally contradict, and mock the cabby's occupation.

Great episode though, a lot of fun. Minimal Adrianna was great.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Did anyone else see the promo for the new season of RHOBH? Looks like the Brandi and Lisa friendship has hit the skids :( Which sucks because I like them two together. No more Taylor!!!! YAY!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love that Brandi and Lisa's friendship ends. And I'm going to enjoy watching it dissolve. Lisa deserves the wrath of Brandi after sicking her on everyone else.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Sep 26 2013, 05:11 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

If the rumors are true, she's pissed about Lisa supporting Shaena and using her feelings about her to prop her spinoff. Cant blame her.
Edited by Drew, Sep 26 2013, 05:43 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Apparently Gretchen and Alexis have both been axed from OC.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I have a feeling Vanderpump is getting the "bad edit" this season. I can't wait!

I heard about Gretchen and Alexis as well. Can't say I'll miss either. I've hated Gretchen since Season 5. And I never really liked Alexis. I did start to like her more this past season, but I won't miss her.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 26 2013, 05:42 PM
If the rumors are true, she's pissed about Lisa supporting Shaena and using her feelings about her to prop her spinoff. Cant blame her.
I didn't know that, if that is the case I don't blame her either.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

NJ's finally getting a revamp!!

Caroline has apparently quit regardless if her spinoff gets picked up. Jac's been cut and Kathy's been downgraded to Friend (to keep Rosie). The new wives apparently won't be any of the recurring cast, and there's even talk of Dina returning in some capacity.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'd love to see Dina back on the show.

King
Member Avatar

It sounds like Dina will be back now that Danielle, Caroline, and Jacqueline are all gone. I don't know how well that is going to work out though, even though I *LOVE* Dina. It seems like she doesn't want ANY drama. Which is a huge problem, obviously.

I am excited for the changes NJ has made. Kathy was kind of a waste this season.

NJ really just needs Theresa. She's the Vicki, the Nene, the Ramona, etc.

I am over Lisa Vanderpump so I am ready for her to get hers. I preferred Brandi before Lisa got her.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So is Lisa pretending that Lenny hasn't had work done on his face?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2ZS8y3QEM

michelle
Member Avatar

Drew
Oct 1 2013, 10:44 PM
So is Lisa pretending that Lenny hasn't had work done on his face?
His face scares me.

michelle
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 8 2013, 01:45 AM
Best. Recap. Ever.

Thank you :blulaugh:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/10/11/ramona-singers-husband-mario-caught-in-a-cheating-scandal-did-he-get-a-socialite-pregnant/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply