Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Housewives of... Discussion
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 05:34 PM (64,485 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I don't think I'd go as far as to say "handle", she seemed scrappy enough. I think the difference with her is that the petty reality drama doesn't interest her, props to her. Heather is a clown anyway, and it's very telling that she hasn't booked a single guest appearance since the Malibu Country debacle ... who'd want their show represented as a reality show fight?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Bummer about Lydia. She was one of the more enjoyable additions in a few seasons.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Nov 5 2013, 11:38 PM
I don't think I'd go as far as to say "handle", she seemed scrappy enough. I think the difference with her is that the petty reality drama doesn't interest her, props to her. Heather is a clown anyway, and it's very telling that she hasn't booked a single guest appearance since the Malibu Country debacle ... who'd want their show represented as a reality show fight?
Actually, Heather is currently filming for Hawaii 5-0. That's kind of how the news about Lydia got out. The cast seems to have made travels to Hawaii to join Heather while she's filming. So far, we only know Vicki and Tamra joined Heather, but there is speculation that Gretchen and Alexis' replacements are there as well.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

It pains me to hear her succeeding :lol:

Spoiler alert: She'll be in a fowl mood. Everyone will be drunk and partying, she'll be frustrated because she has to work and no one's caring.
Edited by Drew, Nov 6 2013, 07:03 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

LOL!

I think it's pretty sad when ATL becomes the realest of the franchise. I can genuinely see that these women love one another, or hate one another. There is real emotions there. Wasn't always like that, but it's become that way last season, and continues into this season. Adding Kenya and Porsha have definitely been an upgrade for ATL.

Loved watching NeNe vs. Kenya, and I'm really looking forward to seeing them go at it this season. Especially once Marlo is brought into the mix. Seems like Marlo and NeNe are on the outs, and Marlo has gotten very closer to Kenya in order to get back at NeNe.

Love love love NeNe and Porsha's big sister/little sister relationship. I know in the preview for the season it looks like they kind of go at it with NeNe accusing Porsha of not being a good friend for not keeping in contact, but I hope that's just as mall hiccup that's resolved quickly. I adore their friendship.

Cynthia bored me to tears Seasons 3 and 4. She became a favorite of mine in Season 5, and I'm kind of on the fence about how I'm going to feel about her this season. Her storyline in the previews seems a little too similar to Seasons 3 and 4 when I couldn't stand Cynthia. I used to think Cynthia wasn't needed, but these Housewives shows need that "glue" that can get along with all of the women that brings everyone together, so it's not so "Team A" and "Team B" all the time.

I'm actually looking forward to Kandi's storyline this season. Love Kandi. Her storylines usually bore me to tears, but it doesn't change how I feel about her. This is the first season since probably Season 2 that I'm looking forward to Kandi's season. Not that I believe Todd is cheating on Kandi for a second, but I am intrigued by Kandi's friend Carmen. Who is she? She looks very familiar. And I CANNOT WAIT to find out what has Kandi going ham in the previews for the rest of the season.

I liked Porsha last season, and I think I'm going to like seeing her even more without Kordell this season.

As for Phaedra, Ms. Parks might be on her way out of ATL. Seems like she's doing what housewives do when they are trying to cling for a storyline. Have a baby. Or move into a bigger house that needs renovated. Been there, done that. In many other cities. And then there is the tension that seems to be rising in Phaedra and Apollo's marriage. I just don't have a good feeling watching them interacting in this season premiere. I wouldn't be surprised if Phaedra and Apollo are the next couple to suffer the Housewives divorce curse.

Moving onto BH, I hope the season premiere is the only episode that's mashed with Vanderpump Rules. I thought it was pretty cool how they did it last year with VR's premiere, but I didn't really like it this time. Please keep the shows separate.

Looks like Lisa is for sure getting the "bad edit" this season. About damn time! I firmly believe that many of Brandi and Yolanda's fans became their fans out of default for being Lisa's fans. So I'm very very very intrigued to find out what happens once Brandi and Yolanda start bumping heads with Lisa. Also, I found it quite interesting that now that Lisa is on the outs with the majority of the cast she's willing to associate with Adrienne again. :eyeroll:

I've been a Kyle fan since BH began. I don't think that'll change this season. When it comes to what Yolanda said in Paris, I don't blame Kyle for not letting it go. Who cares that Lisa doesn't care about it? Yolanda tried to make Kyle look like a liar when she called her out on what she said about Lisa in Paris. Yolanda totally said all of that about Lisa, and she knows she did. Some of it was even said on screen last year between Yolanda, Kim and Kyle.

Kim, Kim, Kim. What can one say about Kim? She's definitely the comedic relief. And I love it.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Brandi and Lisa's friendship to self-destruct. Edge. Of. My. Seat.

I don't give a damn about Yolanda or her daughter's modeling.

Carlton and Joyce. Didn't really get a lot from them in this episode. Carlton looks scary as hell. Yikes! And Joyce is absolutely beautiful.

I'm glad MIA is over. Like I said before, the season was AMAZING to look at. The storylines just weren't there though. I think the double weddings had something to do with it, as Drew said before. I think that hurt it. It's just a shame because, like I said, I loved MIA Season 2 and thought it definitely proved itself from Season 1, but Season 3 just wasn't good. At least the reunion looks good. Honestly, the only ladies I want to see return for Season 4 are Lisa, Joanna and Lea. Get rid of Adriana and Alexia. Bring in two or three new women. Maybe one that already has an established friendship with Lisa, and then one fresh lady with no connections to any of the other ladies.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

The things Kyle is getting upset over are petty. She's looking for a reason to hate Lisa, or think Lisa hates her. It's overly sensitive.

If Lisa wanted nothing to do with Kyle I truly believe she'd cut her out like she did with Adrienne. And from what she said on WWHL Lisa didn't reconcile with Adrienne and still slated her off on the show. I think it's more telling that the minute the cameras went down so did Kyle's communication with Adrienne.
Edited by Drew, Nov 6 2013, 08:00 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

ATL- Kenya came on too strong with last year's nonsense for me to be behind her or entertained by the Kenya vs. Nene thing. I'm liking Porsha for the first time, love her outing her ex. The rest- whatever. Cynthia needs to control her money.

Random predicton- I think Kandi's mom is pissed because of the scene last season when Todd wasn't thrilled with the idea of her immediately moving into Kandi's property. I think it's a battle for access to what Kandi has to offer, basically, and Kandi's mom doesn't want to lose out.

BH- Hmm. I'm also interested in watching Brandi and Lisa dissolve because that never seemed fully real to me, there was always an edge in their "joking," imho. The two new women...I'm sorry, but if you name your kids "Mysteri" and "Cross" you can't get annoyed when people have a visible reaction to those names.

And trying to trick me into watching Vanderpump Rules was not cool. I hate those kids, since that "singer" moaned into a microphone as part of her quest for fame. That show...it's too trashy for me. I have low standards, too.
Edited by px780, Nov 6 2013, 11:37 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I forgot that both Atlanta and BH were premiering this week, if that is any indication of my interest. LOL.

King
Member Avatar

Thank God Miami is over, BTW.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Oooo, Joanna slept with Yolanda's ex-husband and broke up their marriage? Nice!

And while I don't like Adriana, her reunion jabs were great. Romain being gay, limp penis, so LOLOLOL.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

LOOOOOOL! WWHL After Show. Joanna Krupa is never going to out-insult Brandi Glanville.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Anyone else see Brandi and her boobs tonight on WWHL and the After Show? Andy's Dad has a thing for her too... :blulaugh:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

He posted some video on vime that showed some of her nipple.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Joanna is in damage control overdrive on twitter. Mohammed is claiming not to have known her until 2 years after the divorce from Yolanda, while Lenny is tweeting that he's going to ask him why he's lying next time he sees him.

I believe it. Too many people have claimed to have sex with her for them all to be false. He said her vag smelled in front of Brandi and Lisa, I don't see why Brandi would list her as a witness when they're not friends if it was a lie. It'd be too easy to shoot down. She did "something" with Girls Gone Wild while she climbed to the top, she's not a saint.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I don't see what the big deal is. She'd gain at least a bit of respect if she'd just own it. Like Drew said, too many people have called her out for all of them to be lying. Brandi was hilarious on WWHL and the After Show last night. As was Mark C.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

She was hillarious on WWHL.

I nearly spat out my ice cream when she said Mohammad said her pussy smelled. And I couldn't tell is Mark was confirming this in a backhanded way.

But yeah, it seems like everyone is coming forward to playing Find the Hole with Joanna. They can't all be liars. And as gross as Joe Francis is, the fact that he did bed one sister gives him some credibility to have bedded the second afterall. I really do like Joanna, but she'd be much better off just admitting her flings. It's expected that one of the biggest models on the internet would have a past.

She's really not doing too well at this reunion. Going after Lisa's infertility issues was low, and Adrianna totally pwned her when it came to Romain. Havent we all had that gay thought about Romain atleast once to explain why he won't touch her? She also should have reigned in her makeup artist, that scene at the end was just an embarassment. Why do the gay sidekicks always act like retards once they get around a camera? (ATL excluded) This one seemed hand picked from the Jeana Keough collection.

I couldn't believe Adrianna had the gall to say that Lea donated to the school and not directly to her, even when that donation kept her son in said school. Crazy town. I was also disapointed in Lea's silence when it came to Lisa/Joanna, especially when Joanna was so clearly out of line. She's still tight with Lisa, but it's interesting to see her doing this year what Adrianna did last year when it came to her and Ana. That was enough for Lea to cut her out. Very interesting ......
Edited by Drew, Nov 12 2013, 11:07 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Onto BH, Charlton needs to pull that stick out of her ass.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I thought the same thing about Jo's sidekick and Jeana's at the party after Tamra threw the drink in Jeana's face. Haha! That scene is hilarious where he throws the glass back towards the driveway like a five year old girl. Too funny.

Seriously though, grow up. You are grown ass man, gay or not. It has to a mix of wanting to get their five seconds of camera time and being just a plain 'ol bitchy queen. I've never understood that as a gay man myself. This idea that "we" can talk to to women in such a way, it's just classless and doesn't nothing but fuel stereotypes.

The Miami reunion was more entertaining that the last half of the season.
Edited by Mateo, Nov 12 2013, 11:10 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Miami should only be reunions, imho. I've been reading rumors about Lisa seeking out drugs (cocaine) at Joana's wedding, at that being what Joanna's hinting about. It's kind of interesting to watch her go after someone for secrets and have instant karmic feedback with her own stuff coming out of the closet.

I'm curious to see where Brandi and Yolanda's friendship goes after this.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Same.

Yolonda could be pissed that this has become reunion fodder for sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply